Question for non-literalist Christians

Question for non-literalist Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
334d

@vivify said

This is why RHP needs to bring back the ability to search posts by key word like they had when a few years ago.
This was never a search functionality; you are misremembering. Previously the site carried all historical posts so we go back through the pages of a certain poster, now it’s only one month.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
334d
1 edit

@vivify said
Here's a post where Chaney, a devout Christian who has since been banned, spews his hatred of blacks:

Thread 191883

Other well-known posters included RJ Hinds, was both very religions and a hate hateful racist. Posters who've been on this forum for a while can vouch for the fact that he was quite vile in his racism.

It's posters like these, including ...[text shortened]... ajK who's comments I can't find, who prove right-wingers (especially the religions ones) are bigots.
Well I do not think anyone will trust your definition of 'Hate'. Hate for you people is when someone disagrees with your sinful, crooked or selfish activities. That in your mind is 'hate'. People know better.

So the Christian community believe homosexuality is a sin ... that is 'hate'
Parents do not want their kids indoctrinated by LGBQT people ... that is 'hate'
BLM riots and burn buildings and kill people. People are 'hateful' if they speak out.

So, you have no credibility. You want to do whatever you want and nobody must say that is wrong.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
334d

@vivify said
You made numerous posts about how you hate the blacks in the country you live in. Are you now going to pretend you never said that?

This is why RHP needs to bring back the ability to search posts by key word like they had when a few years ago.
If you remember that then you can also remember what I said about blacks in my country. You are making a judgment that it is hate and therefore racist.

Tell me what I said about blacks.

rain

Moves
334d

@rajk999 said
Well I do not think anyone will trust your definition of 'Hate'. Hate for you people is when someone disagrees with your sinful, crooked or selfish activities. That in your mind is 'hate'. People know better.

So the Christian community believe homosexuality is a sin ... that is 'hate'
Parents do not want their kids indoctrinated by LGBQT people ... that is 'hate'
BL ...[text shortened]...

So, you have no credibility. You want to do whatever you want and nobody must say that is wrong.
disagreeing with homosexuality isn't hate. Denying them legal services or legal rights like getting married or adopting a child is hate, which is what Christians have done.

It's a tired tactic of bigoted Christians to falsely claim they're labeled as hateful merely for disagreeing. It's actions that Christians take to deny them rights that make them hateful.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
334d

@vivify said
disagreeing with homosexuality isn't hate. Denying them legal services or legal rights like getting married or adopting a child is hate, which is what Christians have done.

It's a tired tactic of bigoted Christians to falsely claim they're labeled as hateful merely for disagreeing. It's actions that Christians take to deny them rights that make them hateful.
Well they are marrying and adopting children now.
Christians still do not approve of their lifestyle.
So whats the problem?

rain

Moves
334d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Well they are marrying and adopting children now.
Christians still do not approve of their lifestyle.
So whats the problem?
The Catholics went to the Supreme Court to deny gays the right to adopt a child; this was only two years ago:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/17/supreme-court-sides-with-catholic-adoption-agency-that-refuses-to-work-with-lgbt-couples.html

So Christians are still going out of their way to spread hate.

And that's just in the U.S. Right-wing anti-gay hate is much worse in other countries.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
334d
1 edit

@vivify said
The Catholics went to the Supreme Court to deny gays the right to adopt a child; this was only two years ago:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/17/supreme-court-sides-with-catholic-adoption-agency-that-refuses-to-work-with-lgbt-couples.html

And that's just in the U.S. Right-wing anti-gay hate is much worse in other countries.
This is a simple matter like I told you before. Homosexuality is a sin and a gross one at that, because God referred to it as an abomination. So its right up there with the worst of the lot. I say its simple because the two groups of people will mever see eye to eye. Therefore homosexuals need to get married in the govt registrars office, and adopt from govt adoption agencies. Avoid trying to get a church wedding, or church adoption agencies. Its simple.

rain

Moves
334d
5 edits

@rajk999 said
Seems like there is an easy solution to this. Let there be 2 types of schools. One teaching Christian values and another teaching Woke/BLM/LGBTQ stuff.
Nope.

What if a Christian couple has a gay child? Should those parents be allowed to tell that kid they're an abomination going hell for the way the child was born? Should that kid have to be taught myths like creationism as fact, while that child never gets learn real science?

No, Christians shouldn't be allowed their own cults outside the law where they can practice their bigotry and deny their kids education without repercussions.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
334d
2 edits

@vivify said
Nope.

What if a Christian couple has a gay child? Should those parents be allowed to tell that kid they're an abomination going hell for the way the child was born? Should that kid have to be taught myths like creationism as fact, while that child never gets learn real science?

No, Christians shouldn't be allowed their own cults outside the law where they can practice their bigotry and deny their kids education without repercussions.
Yes, yes, yes and yes.

That is why there is going to be a civil war.
And you guys are going to lose.

Actually all kids are taught real science in schools.
Nobody is only taught creationism

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d

@vivify said
Here's a post where Chaney, a devout Christian who has since been banned, spews his hatred of blacks:

Thread 191883

Other well-known posters included RJ Hinds, was both very religions and a hate hateful racist. Posters who've been on this forum for a while can vouch for the fact that he was quite vile in his racism.

It's posters like these, including ...[text shortened]... ajK who's comments I can't find, who prove right-wingers (especially the religions ones) are bigots.
Why are you talking about Chaney3 (now banned) and RJHINDS (now dead in the water)?

Your accusation is against Rajk999 and you need to come up with some evidence or apologise.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d

@vivify said

“Outside the law”

What do you mean by that?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d

@vivify said
Aren’t you “going out of your way to spread hate” with this thread and comments such as the one I’m quoting here?

rain

Moves
333d
4 edits

@divegeester said
Why are you talking about Chaney3 (now banned) and RJHINDS (now dead in the water)?
The only people on this forum who seem to be outspoken racists are either right-wingers or Christians.

Your accusation is against Rajk999 and you need to come up with some evidence or apologise.

He unapologetically denigrated blacks in his country. The fact that I'm not going to dig through a year's worth of threads doesn't change that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
333d

@vivify said
The only people on this forum who seem to be outspoken racists are either right-wingers or Christians.

He unapologetically denigrated blacks in his country. The fact that I'm not going to dig through a year's worth of threads doesn't change that.
Wise move. You dont have to quote exactly what I said. If you remember that is 'denigrated' blacks, then you surely remember the gist of what I said. But you rather not say it because chances are good that it is the truth and that it is blacks that often do foolish things and expect the world to say ... "its ok because you are black..."

rain

Moves
333d

@rajk999 said
it is the truth and that it is blacks that often do foolish things and expect the world to say ... "its ok because you are black..."
Ooh, that hate is starting to creep back out.

Thanks for proving I wasn't making it up.