Question for non-literalist Christians

Question for non-literalist Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
344d

@suzianne said

People aren't too willing to let go of their baked-in prejudices, especially in an echo chamber such as this.
The irony!

F

Moves
344d

@suzianne said
Did you expect a forum full of Suziannes?
I don't expect it, no. Unlike you, most other Christians here don't come over all furtive and prickly when asked whether abortion is "sinful" or whether the Bible condemns homosexual acts.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
343d

@divegeester said
The irony!
It's YOUR echo chamber!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
343d

@fmf said
I don't expect it, no. Unlike you, most other Christians here don't come over all furtive and prickly when asked whether abortion is "sinful" or whether the Bible condemns homosexual acts.
I'm not talking to you, Homer.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
343d

@suzianne said
It's YOUR echo chamber!
It’s not not my thread, my forum, not my website.

What are you on about?

F

Moves
343d

@suzianne said
I'm not talking to you, Homer.
Hey, you self-identify as a Christian. Is abortion "sinful" and does the Bible condemn homosexual acts?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
343d

@fmf said
Hey, you self-identify as a Christian. Is abortion "sinful" and does the Bible condemn homosexual acts?
If Jajk999’s claim that Suzianne has publicly professed to being bisexual is correct, then I don’t think you will get a response from her.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
342d

@divegeester said
It’s not not my thread, my forum, not my website.

What are you on about?
You hold court here, as surely as Herod ruled Jerusalem.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
342d

@suzianne said
You hold court here, as surely as Herod ruled Jerusalem.
Thank you!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
342d

@divegeester said
If Jajk999’s claim that Suzianne has publicly professed to being bisexual is correct, then I don’t think you will get a response from her.
I'm not talking to him, and so I'm not required to engage someone who refuses to engage in good faith.

He uses words the way a cobbler used an awl to make shoes. He speaks with the voice of the serpent. He'll get no satisfaction from me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
342d

@fmf said
Stop using the condemning words of the political far-right to pigeon-hole me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
342d

@divegeester said
Thank you!
Thus, this IS your echo chamber.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
342d

@divegeester said
The irony!
You seem to not understand that word, as I speak the truth in regards to this, your echo chamber.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
342d
1 edit

@divegeester said
What he said doesn’t verify your claim that Rajk999 has openly stated that he hates black people.
I think I got it figured out. The word 'hate' is now being redefined by several countries and laws are being passed where any comment that makes someone feel uncomfortable or offended, however truthful that comment, then that is hate speech and in some countries it is outlawed.

This includes quoting from the bible that homosexuality is a sin. That is considered hate speech. Saying that white supremacy is not the cause of fatherless black children is also hate speech. Its true but it is offensive.

A new definition of hate. Next up removal of the bible and all books containing hate.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
342d

@suzianne said
Thus, this IS your echo chamber.
Well no; most people here disagree with me. So how is it my echo chamber?