Question to three posters

Question to three posters

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Thank you GoaD
have you dared to blink in the mirror yet juicester?

Moves
27 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I by contrast am a tall tree of righteousness! solid and rock like, firm and steady in all my ways!
I don't know whether to piss myself laughing or just throw up a bit in my mouth.

Moves
27 Oct 16

have you dared to blink in the mirror yet juicester?
Did you ever read the book PK sent you?

Are you ever prepared to read literature that contradicts your WT dogma?

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16

I don't know whether to piss myself laughing or just throw up a bit in my mouth.
😀

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16
1 edit

Did you ever read the book PK sent you?

Are you ever prepared to read literature that contradicts your WT dogma?
I am not giving my address to anyone and its actually against the site TOS to try to solicit personal information from people.

Moves
27 Oct 16

I am not giving my address to anyone and its actually against the site TOS to try to solicit personal information from people.
Is that a yes or a no?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
27 Oct 16

Give me your Kingdom Hall address instead. Simple.

Moves
27 Oct 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Ah right on cue!

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Still soliciting for information I see, lucky for you I am not a grass although I cannot say the same for Judasgeester. No addresses will be forthcoming.

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16

Ah right on cue!
Oh dear he squirms out of the woodwork like a long lost relative looking for a slice of the pie, hilarious. 😵

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
More slander

You discourage Christians from following the commandments of Christ, which you claim are not necessary, is legalistic and you constantly refer to Christ's commandments in a derogatory fashion...

Unsubstantiated nonsense.

Here's one of the main commandments of Christ I continually encourage seekers to obey.

" Abide in Me and I in you. " (John 15:4)

This WONDERFUL commandment is a mutual one - We are to ABIDE in Christ and that causes Christ to ABIDE in the one ABIDING in Christ.

In fact any "keeping" of commandments apart from abiding in Christ and Christ abiding in us is useless and is doing "nothing" .

"Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. (v.4)

I am the vine; you are the branches. He who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for APART from Me you can do nothing." (v.5)

Apart from abiding in Christ and allowing Him subsequently to abide in us, we can do NOTHING.

The teaching of the anointing teaches the believers to ABIDE in Him.

" And as for you, the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone teach you; but as His anointing teaches you concerning all things and is true and is not a lie, and even as it as taught you, ABIDE IN HIM." (1 John 2:27)

I have never seen you write anything about the anointing and the teaching of the anointing. This anointing which the Christians have received teaches us in all things to abide in Him. This of course is the commandment of John 15:4.

Apart from such abiding we can do N-O-T-H-I-N-G .

even starting many threads preaching that those who follow Christ's commandments are followers of Satan and preaching the doctrine of the Devil.

The time is coming when I will no longer dignify your writing by re-copying it.

Walk by the Spirit = Abide in the teaching of the anointing.

" But I say, Walk by the Spirit and you shall by no means fulfill the lost of the flesh. " (Gal. 5:16)

In the Spirit in the regenerated human spirit is the teaching of the anointing. And there the commandments of Christ are living for the Christian to keep.

" And you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know. (1 John 2:20)

As for you, that which you heard from the beginning, let it abide in you. If that which you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. (v.24)

And this is the promise which He Himself promises us, the eternal life. (v.25)

These things I have written to you concerning those who lead you astray. (v.26)

You, Rajk999, are one of those trying to lead Christians astray. It won't work on me.

"And as for you, the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone teach you ..."

Particularly some fleshy and fleshly Judaizer who knows not only knows nothing about the anointing but opposes it.

" .. and you have no need that anyone teach you; but as His anointing teaches you concerning all things and is true and is not a lie,

even as it has taught you, abide in Him." (v.27)

Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

And I would love to prayread along with this these two verses as well:

" Because He [God] has set a day in which He is to judge the world in righteousness by the man whom He has designated, having furnished proof to all by raising Him from the dead." ( Acts 17:31)

Obviously, Jesus saying His WORD would be the judge does NOT mean that God has not designated all to be judged by the man Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the judge of the living and the dead.

"I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, ..." ( 2 Tim. 4:1a)

Amen, to all of these wonderful verses.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.(John 12:44-50 KJV)

If the Father's commandment is everlasting life then why are you saying I am not keeping the commandments of Christ to receive eternal and everlasting life?

Do you deny that Christ has this commandment to pass on to His people - everlasting life ?

In simpler language:
1. If you believe in Christ you also believe in God

That's right.
And if you abide in Christ you abide in God.

2. If you believe in Christ you will abide in the light and not in the dark

That too is right.
So you should stop abiding in the darkness of opposing the teaching of the anointing which teaches the believers to abide in Him.

You should not abide in the darkness of trying to be perfected in the flesh instead of being perfected by continuing in the Spirit.

3. If you hear Christs commandments and do not believe then God will judge you [NOT Christ] in the last day

Acts 17:31 said WHO will judge the world ? The man whom God has set to do so, the One Who rose from the dead.

"Because He [God] has set a day in which He is to judge the world in rigtheousness BY THE MAN ... whom He has designated, having furnished proof to all by raising Him from the dead."

4. Everything Christ says comes from God and Gods word gives eternal life.

Amen to that. And Jesus Christ is God become a man.

And Peter said that Jesus had the words of eternal life.

" Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life." (John 6:68)

And He Himself [Jesus] IS ... "the life".

" Jesus said to him, I am the way and the reality and THE LIFE; no one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

Those who do not follow Christ's commandments are going to be in for a rough time.

Go back over the last three to five years of my posts and quote me where I encouraged disobedience to Christ in any regard.

Rather I have always taught to "Abide in Him".

" And now, little children, abide in Him ... " (1 John 2:28)

And I have also expounded on the words immediately following this command of Christ and their significance.

" And now little children, abide in Him, so that if He is manifested, we may have boldness and not be put to shame from Him at His coming." (1 John 2:28)

Does anyone remember what I taught about this passage?
I taught as I learned it from others.

The phrase " we may have boldness and not be put to shame." is not merely about the Christian's FEELING. That is it is not about Jesus suddenly coming and you FEELING ashamed because you have failed to abide in Him.

No, the meaning is "and not be PUT TO SHAME" .

This is more emphatic and more serious than simply having a feeling of shame. It is about being PUT by Christ to shame for failing to abide in Him. It is a discipline. It can be a punishment. But it is not an eternal punishment. It is a dispensational discipline of being PUT to shame "FROM Him at His coming".

You should not continue your lying that I taught it is Okay if we fail to keep His commandments as Christians.

If I taught that it was ok not to keep His living commandments we receive from both the word and abiding in the teaching of the indwelling anointing then I would not teach that there is the possibility to be -

" ... put to shame from Him at His coming."

So why don't you stop your lying about what I teach ?

God says to follow Christ's commandments, but you continue to preach otherwise.

So why don't you stop your lying and have some integrity by abiding in Christ ?

Moves
27 Oct 16

Still soliciting for information I see, lucky for you I am not a grass although I cannot say the same for Judasgeester. No addresses will be forthcoming.
I'm sure if it was addressed thus:

To Weasel the plasterer
c/o JW Cult Halls
The Gorbals
Glasgow
Jock land
North of the Wall

It would find you.

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16

I'm sure if it was addressed thus:

To Weasel the plasterer
c/o JW Cult Halls
The Gorbals
Glasgow
Jock land
North of the Wall

It would find you.
LOL, send it there if you like, we are a small nation of roughly 5 million people, it ill find its way to me eventually.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Oct 16

Originally posted by sonship
[b] " Abide in Me and I in you. " (John 15:4)

..[/b]
I cannot read all that gibberish. Doubt anyone could. Just read the first few lines and it is clear that you fail to grasp the meaning of abiding in Christ. There is only one way to abide in Christ and that is to follow His commandments.

But you preach that following commandments is legalistic and nonsense.

Obviously then you cannot abide in Christ regardless of how many times you claim to do so.

Moves
27 Oct 16

LOL, send it there if you like, we are a small nation of roughly 5 million people, it ill find its way to me eventually.
😀