Quotes from American Founding Fathers

Quotes from American Founding Fathers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I'm only after whether you accept that DNA coding changes over time. I'm not after what it's effects are, just whether you accept that it happens.
change is a very broad term, for even if aberration occurs in one generation, who is to
state that it shall not be corrected in the next? thus i must state that it is self evident
that DNA is designed to vigorously resist change. So i cannot say if it does
fundamentally change, in fact i dont think it does change to any great extent.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Nov 11
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
change is a very broad term, for even if aberration occurs in one generation, who is to
state that it shall not be corrected in the next? thus i must state that it is self evident
Do you think a dog has the same DNA as a wolf? Do i have exactly the same DNA as you? How do people get convicted on DNA evidence if the code doesn't change? We'd all have the same DNA.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Nov 11

Every single human being on this planet as their own distinctive DNA. How is that possible if the code can't change?

rc

Moves
07 Nov 11
1 edit

Do you think a dog has the same DNA as a wolf? Do i have exactly the same DNA as you? How do people get convicted on DNA evidence if the code doesn't change? We'd all have the same DNA.
no, no. no and yes, lol, i sound like 2 unlimited, no no no, no no no, there's no limits!

rc

Moves
07 Nov 11

Every single human being on this planet as their own distinctive DNA. How is that possible if the code can't change?
its possible because of variety, whether this signifies a fundamental change, i dont think
it can be stated with any certainty that it does, i have already acknowledged that there
is variety as a result of molecular anomalies within the DNA sequencing and the
proteins which are produced as a consequence.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Nov 11

its possible because of variety, whether this signifies a fundamental change, i dont think
it can be stated with any certainty that it does, i have already acknowledged that there
is variety as a result of molecular anomalies within the DNA sequencing and the
proteins which are produced as a consequence.
So if dogs and wolfs have different DNA, and dogs evolved from wolves. There must have been a changing in the DNA code.

Make sense?

I'm off out. Back tomorrow.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 11

So if dogs and wolfs have different DNA, and dogs evolved from wolves. There must have been a changing in the DNA code.

Make sense?

na, they are essentially the same, now if your talking a whale and an antelope, then you may have a point.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
07 Nov 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
The corporations and small businesses provide the jobs for the average
hard-working American. The Democrats don't understand that adding
higher taxes on those business only hurt the hard-working American more.
In order to keep the profit margins up so the stock holders are happy to
invest their money with them they either raise prices or cut jobs. Both ...[text shortened]... rats have not owned up to their part in the financial crisis, such as
Barney Frank and others.
take an economics course, macro and micro, then resume discussion (because you don't know what you're talking about).

oh and take it the debates forum spanky!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Nov 11
1 edit

Make sense?

How many times do I have to tell you there is no evolution, before you get
it? You are like a little child. It is all part of adaptation that God has built into
every creature. He did not create them to evolve, but to adapt. Get it?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Nov 11

Originally posted by Doward
take an economics course, macro and micro, then resume discussion (because you don't know what you're talking about).

oh and take it the debates forum spanky!
Tell Rush Limbaugh all about it. He has a mind on loan from God. 😏

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
07 Nov 11

How many times do I have to tell you there is no evolution, before you to get
it? You are like a little child. It is all part of adaptation that God has built into
every creature. He did not create them to evolve, but to adapt. Get it?
So you have an argument that shows that small adaptations over geological time cannot sufficiently aggregate for speciation?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Nov 11

Originally posted by bbarr
So you have an argument that shows that small adaptations over geological time cannot sufficiently aggregate for speciation?
Genesis Chapter 1.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
07 Nov 11

Genesis Chapter 1.
Right, I forgot that the Bible serves as your biology textbook, astronomy textbook, history textbook, legal resource, etc. I guess the only bright side of being so uneducated is that you don't know enough to know how uneducated you are.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Nov 11

Originally posted by bbarr
Right, I forgot that the Bible serves as your biology textbook, astronomy textbook, history textbook, legal resource, etc. I guess the only bright side of being so uneducated is that you don't know enough to know how uneducated you are.
HalleluYAH !!! 😏

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
07 Nov 11

HalleluYAH !!! 😏
Priceless.