Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lol, not as redundant as you atheists, that's for sure ๐Ÿ˜›
    try to back up your claim else you sound like a ridiculous YEC "scientist"
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 11:32
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    try to back up your claim else you sound like a ridiculous YEC "scientist"
    what is a YEC scientist, so that i may determine whether i am one and need to back up my assertion as a consequence.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 12:311 edit
    what is a YEC scientist, so that i may determine whether i am one and need to back up my assertion as a consequence.
    a yec is someone who supports the Young earth "theory"

the theory who says god created the world about 6000 years ago and any observation that says otherwise is the work of satan trying to tempt mankind into heresy.

EDIT:
    you always need to back up you claims, doesn't matter if you agree you are as scientific as a yec or not.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 12:55
    a yec is someone who supports the Young earth "theory"

the theory who says god created the world about 6000 years ago and any observation that says otherwise is the work of satan trying to tempt mankind into heresy.

EDIT:
    you always need to back up you claims, doesn't matter if you agree you are as scientific as a yec or not.
    im an artist, why should an artist have to defend his creations?, na only kidiing Zahlanzi my friend, im just messin with dem athiests, nothing in it, its just a ragged clown behind, i wouldn't pay it any mind, its just a shadow you see that hes chasing, no way the earth created 6000 years ago Zahlanzi dude, as for being a heretic, depends on who one asks, although, i do hold the view that Christ and his teachings are one thing, Christians, their beliefs and practices quite another, to me, after two world wars, this is quite self evident, but please, it has been nice rapping with you, i need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow path, please feel free whenever you like, i do not profess to understand everything being said, although sometimes when one removes the cloak of language, the ideas are quite easy to understand - regards Robbie.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 14:04
    im an artist, why should an artist have to defend his creations?, na only kidiing Zahlanzi my friend, im just messin with dem athiests, nothing in it, its just a ragged clown behind, i wouldn't pay it any mind, its just a shadow you see that hes chasing, no way the earth created 6000 years ago Zahlanzi dude, as for being a heretic, depends on who one ...[text shortened]... hen one removes the cloak of language, the ideas are quite easy to understand - regards Robbie.
    in that case please signal when you post idiotic, jokes so we don't bother asking for explanations.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 14:366 edits
    in that case please signal when you post idiotic, jokes so we don't bother asking for explanations.
    lol, you need to get a women and some comfort in your life, you get rid of some of that pent up frustration, this is a public forum not your empirical domain, if i want to joke then what has it got to do with you, let me answer that for you, absolutely nothing, so take your post and put it whence it is best placed, i do not have to explain anything to you, get that, nothing, and the sooner you understand that the better, why must we artists be confronted with infidels, i, dunno? alas even the Christ himself was mocked! infact rather than not bothering asking for an explanation, i would rather you just didn't bother at all, or take up something else, you know, knitting might be a way for you to relax, or embroidery, anything rather than venting your frustration on a public forum to someone who cares even less for your posts, not less his own.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 16:09
    lol, you need to get a women and some comfort in your life, you get rid of some of that pent up frustration, this is a public forum not your empirical domain, if i want to joke then what has it got to do with you, let me answer that for you, absolutely nothing, so take your post and put it whence it is best placed, i do not have to explain anything ...[text shortened]... frustration on a public forum to someone who cares even less for your posts, not less his own.
    it took you 6 edits to get it right?

you believe yourself to be an artist and as such exempt from logic?

sure you are allowed to joke and troll and be an idiot, just don't expect anyone to respect you for it.

a women is wrong, i think you should make edit number 7.

you think you are persecuted as christ was and people are out to get you because you are an artist and them ignorant barbarians just don't understand you?

don't bother to answer, no need at all.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 16:372 edits

sure you are allowed to joke and troll and be an idiot, just don't expect anyone to respect you for it.

you think you are persecuted as christ was and people are out to get you because ...[text shortened]... hem ignorant barbarians just don't understand you?

lol, touchy touchy touchy, oh that bad ol putty cat, my mums got plenty of knitting patters, im sure you could run up an arran jumper in no time. yes i am an artist, you might find it stimulating to try to formulate the difference between art and skill, its quite revealing, also, i am no more exempt from logic than the next man, what i am exempt from is explaining anything to you, get it, I DO NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU, NEVER EVER EVER EVER ZITHER SLITHER ZITHER and as for why i should crave respect from muppets like you, i dunno, LOL, out to get me, please no more, its to much laughter, on a public forum, from behind the comfort of a pc, it is to laugh, hehehehehehe.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 18:10

you think you are persecuted as christ was and people are out to get you because ...[text shortened]... hem ignorant barbarians just don't understand you?

Are you the edit police, do you check spelling too, just wondering?
    Please let go of the little stuff here.
    Kelly
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 19:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie[quote]I know you are, but what am I?
    --Pee Wee Herman, 1985[quote]
    Fixed.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 10:45
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Are you the edit police, do you check spelling too, just wondering?
    Please let go of the little stuff here.
    Kelly
    you missed my point, i was not spell checking, i don't write that correctly myself. i was pointing out that he needed 6 edits to get an insulting post right. think how much thought he put into that marvelous piece of literature, how he kept reviewing it and realizing it is just not sarcastic enough and could use some more witty remarks๐Ÿ˜€ seems a lot of work to put into answering someone he doesn't want to hear an opinion from.

also, for your information, his first version of the post was "get bent". short and to the point. expressed his unwillingness to pay attention to my opinion much better. and said much about what person he is.

like you said, one should let go of the little stuff
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 15:10
    you missed my point, i was not spell checking, i don't write that correctly myself. i was pointing out that he needed 6 edits to get an insulting post right. think how much thought he put into that marvelous piece of literature, how he kept reviewing it and realizing it is just not sarcastic enough and could use some more witty remarks๐Ÿ˜€ seems a lot of work ...[text shortened]... d said much about what person he is.

as i said when one can differentiate between art and skill, then one can comment on whether six edits were needed or otherwise, as for insults, when you start to drop the word idiot and idiotic from your posts, words which you seem to favour, given the number of times you have deemed others worthy of your disapproval then you will be free of the hypocrisy which is in your case is a defining characteristic. i dropped, 'get bent', because i was censured in the past for using it, not because it was not applicable or in your case fitting, it just wasn't, ummmm expressive enough.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 18:28
    you missed my point, i was not spell checking, i don't write that correctly myself. i was pointing out that he needed 6 edits to get an insulting post right. think how much thought he put into that marvelous piece of literature, how he kept reviewing it and realizing it is just not sarcastic enough and could use some more witty remarks๐Ÿ˜€ seems a lot of work ...[text shortened]... d said much about what person he is.

๐Ÿ™‚ You are right I did miss your point, I stand corrected.
    Kelly
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 04:31
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    ๐Ÿ™‚ You are right I did miss your point, I stand corrected.
    Kelly
    All of which goes to prove my thesis here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree