RHP Spirituality Forum: Miscellaneous

RHP Spirituality Forum: Miscellaneous

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
01 Feb 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Text" Length "or WC/VPC = NEU or SA" (Page 5)
IHDR sRGB gAMA cHRM IDATx^ rs}u 4`}o~T P)7| O>aK! T ...
www.hprweb.com/wp-usa.php?unzipfiles_pic/.../66279937.png
dmOI ((CU_ PB{J4 #0aR $a[0, )Ta[ \/Ys WquY ZqKx R**Y GRp1bQ -sa^B #}Xp |tX> ? .... B r0DQ gl92n ~2fZ' L5J^ J5y'[ 37~| J*TH 2b `K Hm4% )vPC. ... d eYy%i dHTzPjgc H;JY rQoH {dQh dsP3 p)|f ^s/n>r PpY-^ O+wC -R9t _@PBJflB fa_'z4 ... "NEu tb_$ c%cO| 2JF+8 qqsqF }KU1 ,8&7, qtjQtV jIgN~H ixgj p=bS aD'h Z):> +=U:?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Feb 15

"Text" Length or Word "C/VPC = NEU or SA" (Page 5)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Feb 15

He watches my life, observing every one of my actions, does he not?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Feb 15

Originally posted by divegeester
He watches my life, observing every one of my actions, does he not?
"He"?

Australia

Moves
03 Feb 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
IHDR sRGB gAMA cHRM IDATx^ rs}u 4`}o~T P)7| O>aK! T ...
www.hprweb.com/wp-usa.php?unzipfiles_pic/.../66279937.png
dmOI ((CU_ PB{J4 #0aR $a[0, )Ta[ \/Ys WquY ZqKx R**Y GRp1bQ -sa^B #}Xp |tX> ? .... B r0DQ gl92n ~2fZ' L5J^ J5y'[ 37~| J*TH 2b `K Hm4% )vPC. ... d eYy%i dHTzPjgc H;JY rQoH {dQh dsP3 p)|f ^s/n>r PpY-^ O+wC -R9t _@PBJflB fa_'z4 ... "NEu tb_$ c%cO| 2JF+8 qqsqF }KU1 ,8&7, qtjQtV jIgN~H ixgj p=bS aD'h Z):> +=U:?
Definitely the most readable and rational post in this turgid 8-page thread. More please!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Feb 15

"Text" Length or Word Count"/VPC = NEU or SA" (Page 5)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 15

"Text" Length or Word Count"/VPC = NEU or SA" (Page 5)
There is a difference between being intriguingly cryptic and repeated incomprehensiblity due to senility.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Feb 15

There is a difference between being intriguingly cryptic and repeated incomprehensiblity due to senility.
"Here's a place to footnote comments you may have...."
An example was given. Thread topic is comments you may have.
There's an unstated purpose in play which you're not aware of...." (Page 3)

That "unstated purpose" is being fulfilled beyond expectations.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Feb 15

"Text Length or Word Count/VerticalPC = NEU or SA" (Page 5)

F

Moves
03 Feb 15
1 edit

Here's a place to footnote comments you may have that would be off topic in active threads and/or wouldn't merit a thread of their own.
Here are a few in brief:

* This place would be much more interesting if there were Jews and Muslims and Hindus here, and more Buddhists, and so on. This forum would be better off if it had a bit more of a varied selection of religions and belief systems.

* The more pompous and self-anointed a religionist is, the less able they are to process ~ let alone engage ~ scrutiny and disagreement.

* In our arena here, American Christians, to a degree, sometimes appear to downplay theological differences between themselves, and overplay theological differences they have with non-American Christians.

* American Christians rarely seem to declare each other to be 'not Christians' but are quite happy, at the drop of a hat sometimes, to declare non-American Christians to be 'not Christians'.

* An interesting evade-the-debate tactic used here is to ignore point blank on-topic questions and comments assiduously but then later to declare them ~ in retrospect ~ to have had nothing whatsoever to do with the discussion.

* I detect a contempt for, and hostility towards, Catholics and Catholicism here among many of the forum's Protestants that I do not encounter in 'real life'.

* It's interesting how sometimes religionists feel that there is an onus on non-religionists to propose alternative religionist beliefs that might replace the religionists' current beliefs and think that the non-religionist's failure to do this is some kind of evidence that the religious beliefs are true.

* Religious people are much more likely than non-religious people to resort to the rhetoric of bumper sticker declarations, fridge magnet ideas and perhaps the occasional bit of overwrought word salad or word play, and this seems to be a form of self-pep preaching to the choir.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 15

"Here's a place to footnote comments you may have...."
An example was given. Thread topic is comments you may have.
There's an unstated purpose in play which you're not aware of...." (Page 3)

That "unstated purpose" is being fulfilled beyond expectations.
Oh please uncle Bobby, please, please, pleeeeeeeeease tell us the secret meaning of your thread.

🙄

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Feb 15

Oh please uncle Bobby, please, please, pleeeeeeeeease tell us the secret meaning of your thread.

🙄
"my dear, dive, please understand that everything worth knowing shall be revealed in its appropriate time. Love, Eleanor"

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 15

"my dear, dive, please understand that everything worth knowing shall be revealed in its appropriate time. Love, Eleanor"
My dear grampy, please understand that I couldn't give a small furry rodent's back-bottom about this "scratch-and-smell your own fart" thread and the only reason I'm continuing to post in this dish-water exchange is sheer boredom.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Feb 15

My dear grampy, please understand that I couldn't give a small furry rodent's back-bottom about this "scratch-and-smell your own fart" thread and the only reason I'm continuing to post in this dish-water exchange is sheer boredom.
"About divegeester:

I'm a freelance clothes designer.
Currently taking some time out from work and travelling.
http://www.hilkendesign.com"

"dive, FDR and I thought you were on a much needed vacation." ~Eleanor

Read a book!

Moves
05 Feb 15

"dive, FDR and I thought you were on a much needed vacation." ~Eleanor
She called him Franklin, never FDR.