1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 06:52
    Originally posted by galveston75
    How can it be? Did you understand my comment about Jesus and how that applies to humans too?
    The scriptures says that believe in Jesus and "you will" be saved. It does not say "you are" saved. The salvation is for a future time just as it was for Jesus. Do you really feel you are worthy now as a human that can and will still sin when even Jesus was not ...[text shortened]... m earth is ever saved until they "might" go to heaven and only chosen by God to go there.
    The only think you are doing is showing you lack of God now.
    Kelly
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 10:536 edits

I never said I was I bible student.
    I am a follower of the doctrine of Christ not witness Lee or Charles Russell.

'Whatever' means 'depart in peace with your false doctrine'.
    Rajk999, By "Bible student" I did not mean a formal seminarian or pupil in any Bible College. I simply meant a learner in studying the Bible. And that you are or you wouldn't be writing anything here.

Are you going to point out the false doctrine I taught here ?
    Point out the false doctrine Witness Lee taught.

Or are you just going to pay Lip Service to standing for true teaching and accusing others of false doctrine teaching ?

If so then you're the one behaving like the Pharisee you accused me reminding you of.

http://an-open-letter.org/
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 13:37
    Originally posted by sonship

I never said I was I bible student.
    I am a follower of the doctrine of Christ not witness Lee or Charles Russell.

'Whatever' means 'depart in peace with your false doctrine'.
    Rajk999, By "Bible student" I did not mean a formal seminarian or pupil in any Bible College. I simply meant a learner in studying the Bible. And that you are o ...[text shortened]... ving like the Pharisee you accused me reminding you of.

'depart in peace with your false doctrine'.

I already answered you

Christ said that there are many who will not get eternal life and you said that these same people cannot lose their gift of eternal life.

Are you are greater authority than Christ?

This is my last post to you. Im not interested in your foolish doctrine which is totally contrary to everything Christ preached.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 18:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Most Christian look at it this way:

The time that the statement was said was in the past and is talking about the future. Believe and you shall be saved. However, the Christian says to himself, I am in the future to that saying and I believe now, so I am saved now, because I already believe now.

The Instructor
    Lol. So what was that date that everyone became saved now?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 18:30
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    The only think you are doing is showing you lack of God now.
    Kelly
    Oh ok. So you are judging me now?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 18:322 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999

I already answered you

Christ said that there are many who will not get eternal life and you said that these same people cannot lose their gift of eternal life.

This is my last post to you. Im not interested in your foolish doctrine which is totally contrary to everything Christ preached.

You have not demonstrated any doctrine I spoke of here is false.

I already answered you

You said "Whatever" which is a completely inadequate reply to prove I taught false doctrine.

Once you are born again you cannot be UNBORN.

"Once saved always saved" - which is not a phrase that I use, but if I did use it, would not mean "Once saved never disciplined."

Just because you point to many passages showing God's warning or discipline or punishment or displeasure or loss of reward with a Christian DOES NOT prove the revocation of the GIFT of eternal life.

I have known ALL of the passages you are dying to tell me, for a long, long time. YOU assume that I never knew about them.

So you have pinned no false teaching on me. I'm interested to see what it is. You haven't the skill or enthusiasm to take the task to show anyone.

Are you ?

That only means that I can just show the errors in your posts without being concerned with your flimsy inadequate reasonings.

7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 18:411 edit
    Rajk999's teaching seems to be that "The LOAN of God is eternal life."

God will take back the LOAN if the Christian behaves badly.

The Bible says "The gift of God is eternal life..."
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 19:48
    Originally posted by sonship

You have not demonstrated any doctrine I spoke of here is false.

I already answered you

You said "Whatever" which is a completely inadequate reply to prove I taught false doctrine.

[quote]
    Christ said that there are many who will not get eternal life and y ...[text shortened]... g concerned with your flimsy inadequate reasonings.

Until you are perfect and cannot sin, you are not saved. Nothing else to explain.
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 20:06
    Until you are perfect and cannot sin, you are not saved. Nothing else to explain.
    Are JW 'born again'?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 21:24
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Are JW 'born again'?
    To be born again which is being reborn or given a new life, a spiritual one when one God chooses you to be a part of the choosen ones who go to heaven when resurrected, is in affect being reborn but not with a fleshy body but a spiritual one.
    So no most JW's are not reborn in that sense as most JW's hope to be part of the "Great Crowd" that survives thru armegeddon. The only thing is if we like all other humans that have died or that will still die before armegeddon, will be given life again, so in a sence we all would be reborn to live once again on earth.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 21:29
    Oh ok. So you are judging me now?
    I am just reading what you are writing.
    Kelly
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 22:18
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I am just reading what you are writing.
    Kelly
    That's fine....
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 22:34
    Christ is my perfect righteousness for eternal redemption and eternal life.

My history is Christ.

It is no longer my record of sins. God looks upon my past record and sees only His perfect Son - Christ.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '13 01:52
    Lol. So what was that date that everyone became saved now?
    The date will vary and depends on the time the Holy Spirit comes upon each person, like at the day of Pentecost for the early church. However, that does not gaurantee the person will speak in other tongues like some think today in my humble opinion.

The Instructor.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jul '13 14:262 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The date will vary and depends on the time the Holy Spirit comes upon each person, like at the day of Pentecost for the early church. However, that does not gaurantee the person will speak in other tongues like some think today in my humble opinion.

The Instructor.
    The date the disciples received the Holy Spirit for regeneration was the day that Jesus rose from the dead, in the evening (John 20:19-25)

On the day of Pentecost some 40 days latter plus 10 days of prayer in the upper room, the Holy Spirit came upon them to empower them to work for God (Acts 2:1-4)

The first instance in John 20:19-25 was the fulfillment of Christ's promise that the Holy Spirit as "another Comforter" , the Spirit of truth [or reality] would come. John generally describes the promises of chapter 14 and 16 about the Holy Spirit to be fulfilled on the evening of the day of Christ's resurrection.

The event of Pentecost was fulfillment of "the promise of the Father" to empower the disciples with the Holy Spirit found in Luke 24:49; comp Acts 1:4) .

We may count the first coming to be the essential coming of the Spirit to regenerate the disciples. We may count the Pentecost event 50 days latter as the economical coming to equip the believers to work for God.

I personally count the regenerating of the disciples in John 20 as the beginning of the new testament church proper. Then they inwardly received the Spirit of Christ. He symbolically breathed Himself into the disciples.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree