1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 00:393 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    ...seethe and preen and lash out in your Clans Forum style by all means! 😀
    I truly am sorry Fmf , I enjoy the contributions of many posters, Rank outsider, Duchess64, widget, JS357, blackbeetle, greenpswn34, kev, avalanchethecat, wolfgang, Grandpa bobby, Drdon, GBS, scachii, paulbuchmanfromfics, fat lady, e4Chris etc etc , its a great pity that my lack of ability to embrace diversity does not permit me to extend myself towards your posts, for they speak to me on no level that i enjoy nor can resonate with. Perhaps if i was more broadminded they may reach me, but sadly they seem empty and deviod of substance, irrelevent and meaningless. I will try harder in future to grasp their significance but can make no promises as such that i may transcend myself in order to grasp their all encompassing kaleidoscopic liberal beauty.
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 01:14
    oh my god he's back! 🙂
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 01:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    your posts [...] speak to me on no level that i enjoy nor can resonate with. Perhaps if i was more broadminded they may reach me, but sadly they seem empty and deviod of substance, irrelevent and meaningless.
    And yet you offered the theory that my disagreements with you were connected to sexual abuse as a child. Or did you reckon you could shut me up by suddenly mentioning sexual abuse? I can dig out the thread.
  4. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 01:20
    I would sooner have ian paisley then bad sophistry!
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 06:181 edit
    ...its a great pity that my lack of ability to embrace diversity does not permit me to extend myself towards your posts, for they speak to me on no level that i enjoy nor can resonate with.
    Ouch! That's almost an effective little attempt at a put down there, robbie. Unfortunately it is bogus. You have replied literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times to my posts. How many hundreds of times more would you have responded to those posts if they had "resonated" and IF you'd chosen to extend yourself towards them? LOL. Even when you're trying to be blithe you come across as furtive! 🙂
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 06:56
    like Paul and Jesus I...
    First post back after drama exit and...

😵
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 08:431 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    And yet you offered the theory that my disagreements with you were connected to sexual abuse as a child. Or did you reckon you could shut me up by suddenly mentioning sexual abuse? I can dig out the thread.
    Still irked that I proffered a hypothesis that your incessant trolling may be linked to some form of abuse that you received as a child, unspecified. As far as i can discern the possibility was ruled out and yet you seem somewhat aggrieved at the mere mention of it. Abuse takes many forms, personalities are formed by experiences and stuff happens. If it can simply be ruled out then we must seek to understand your motivations in such a way so as not to trigger any more psychological pain, although it must be understood, that in setting a bone, one must realise that some grievous tribulation may initially ensue. I'll tread more carefully in future.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 08:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    First post back after drama exit and...

😵
    It was not dramatic, i simply wished to take a sabbatical.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 08:461 edit
    Originally posted by e4chris
    oh my god he's back! 🙂
    Nah, if I wanted to read stuff like this I'd give up reading The Herald and read The Mail instead.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 09:24
    Still irked that I proffered a hypothesis that your incessant trolling....
    When you say "trolling", you mean when I say stuff you don't agree with or ask questions/point out inconsistencies that you don't want to address?
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 09:36
    Still irked that I proffered a hypothesis that your incessant trolling may be linked to some form of abuse that you received as a child, unspecified. As far as i can discern the possibility was ruled out and yet you seem somewhat aggrieved at the mere mention of it. Abuse takes many forms, personalities are formed by experiences and stuff happens. ...[text shortened]... alise that some grievous tribulation may initially ensue. I'll tread more carefully in future.
    do you feel your childhood experiences go some way to explain why you have been indoctrinated into a cult. im no expert but i think a psychologist would suggest that at some point in your youth you have probably experienced some form of paternal/maternal rejection or abuse. feel free to share with the group, we are all friends here.
  12. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 10:24
    stop fighting guys this should be a happy moment robbie's back 🙂
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 10:29
    Originally posted by tim88
    stop fighting guys this should be a happy moment robbie's back 🙂
    All the posts have been on topic so far, at least.
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 11:03
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    do you feel your childhood experiences go some way to explain why you have been indoctrinated into a cult. im no expert but i think a psychologist would suggest that at some point in your youth you have probably experienced some form of paternal/maternal rejection or abuse. feel free to share with the group, we are all friends here.
    Funny you should mention that. Roberto has told us before he was thrown out of his parents house as a young man for incessant fighting with his brothers, his brothers then took the bed he used to sleep in and ceremoniously burnt it.

Tickled me all day that story did.
  15. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 11:30
    I would sooner have ian paisley then bad sophistry!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree