1. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 10:49
    am i on his ignore list , don't see him anymore?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 11:13
    Originally posted by tim88
    He put everyone on his ignore list.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 11:44
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    He put everyone on his ignore list.
    Including himself?
  4. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 11:544 edits
    thats not good, i miss him (rude as he was! thats no bad thing on this site)
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 12:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Including himself?
    No, just everyone on this site. I plan to do the same .... some day. Just as soon as I find something better to do while waiting for my PC, or when I get a faster PC.
  6. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 13:103 edits
    No, just everyone on this site. I plan to do the same .... some day. Just as soon as I find something better to do while waiting for my PC, or when I get a faster PC.
    just found this (banner add on rhp!) http://www.varchevbrokers.com take that up and you could be rich (or very poor if you trade futures 🙂 ) I hope robbie comes back.
  7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 14:561 edit
    robbie is back, as is galveston75

They both left for a while and then returned, both at pretty much the exact same time.

This suggests to me, working on the Superman and Clark Kent principle, that they are probably different people.

🙂
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 15:56
    So you are finally selling your Commodore 64?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 17:051 edit
    [robbie carrobie] am i on his ignore list , don't see him anymore?
    am i on his ignore list...

That's 'cos you're a cock

,don't see him anymore?

That's 'cos he's [currently] being up his own arse
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 20:031 edit
    Originally posted by e4chris
    I hope robbie comes back.
    Why?

robbie carrobie stopped posting in this forum around mid Feb and you joined in mid Jan, in that time did you form a deep and lasting relationship with robbie based on your search for a Christian church more accepting of your sexual preferences?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 20:06
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    robbie is back, as is galveston75

They both left for a while and then returned, both at pretty much the exact same time.

This suggests to me, working on the Superman and Clark Kent principle, that they are probably different people.

🙂
    Yes, but Galveston is the boss.

By the way - it was best not to mention the attention seeking drama twins had returned.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 23:101 edit
    like Paul and Jesus I went into the wilderness where i lived on locusts and wild honey and sometimes the crows would bring the watchtower magazine for me to read. I still read the forums from time to time but resist the desire to check my variations. Thankyou e4Chris for your kindess and encouragement but I have no real desire to debate anything anymore and especially not with those who have no respect for spiritual things. (not you personally)
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 23:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    like Paul and Jesus I went into the wilderness where i lived on locusts and wild honey and sometimes the crows would bring the watchtower magazine for me to read. I still read the forums from time to time but resist the desire to check my variations. Thankyou e4Chris for your kindess and encouragement but I have no real desire to debate anything an ...[text shortened]... ore and especially not with those who have no respect for spiritual things. (not you personally)
    Among posters here, you are among those who are least able to process disagreement or diversity. Try to dismiss those people as having "no respect for spiritual things" by all means, or - as you once did with me, speculate whether me disagreeing with you was the result of sexual abuse as a child or me being mentally ill - seethe and preen and lash out in your Clans Forum style by all means, but I am sure I am not the only one here who has a pretty clear idea of why you "have no real desire to debate anything anymore". 😉
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 00:06
    or argue with those who have nothing to say.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 00:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    or argue with those who have nothing to say.
    ...seethe and preen and lash out in your Clans Forum style by all means! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree