robbie carrobie

robbie carrobie

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you are a retroactive stalking troll, you dig stuff up people have said in the past, post links to that in the hope of embarrassing them, that is your etiquette. You have done it here time and again and are now being exposed. Does anyone else other than Proper Knob do that no, you are therefore a retroactive stalker or troll. I on the other hand h ...[text shortened]... g that i breach standards of etiquette, can be abrasive, rude, make mistakes, call people slimy.
" I on the other hand have no problem admitting that i breach standards of etiquette, can be abrasive, rude, make mistakes, call people slimy."

Well done Robbie.It's far from the complete list but a good start.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
No, just everyone on this site. I plan to do the same .... some day. Just as soon as I find something better to do while waiting for my PC, or when I get a faster PC.
Excuses, excuses. Save time and do it now.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Apr 13

I truly am sorry Fmf , I enjoy the contributions of many posters, Rank outsider, Duchess64, widget, JS357, blackbeetle, greenpswn34, kev, avalanchethecat, wolfgang, Grandpa bobby, Drdon, GBS, scachii, paulbuchmanfromfics, fat lady, e4Chris etc etc , its a great pity that my lack of ability to embrace diversity does not permit me to extend myself to ...[text shortened]... at i may transcend myself in order to grasp their all encompassing kaleidoscopic liberal beauty.
Funny, I say practically the same about those people on your list, especially those idiots from IVV. Yes, the ones for whom, "Do as I say, not as I do" is the model for their lives.

If only postings in the Clan forum were excused from appearing in the Recommended posts lists, then I'd never have to read their drivel ever again.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by e4chris
I would sooner have ian paisley then bad sophistry!
I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by divegeester
You really are a pair of big girl's blouses.
What is this even supposed to mean?

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
What is this even supposed to mean?
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a+big+girl's+blouse

It also means not everyone speaks American.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by divegeester
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a+big+girl's+blouse

It also means not everyone speaks American.
American? What language is that?

I don't know half the idioms Brits or Aussies use. So sue me.

Maybe (just maybe) that's why I asked. Seems stupid to call someone a bit of clothing.

rc

Moves
20 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Funny, I say practically the same about those people on your list, especially those idiots from IVV. Yes, the ones for whom, "Do as I say, not as I do" is the model for their lives.

If only postings in the Clan forum were excused from appearing in the Recommended posts lists, then I'd never have to read their drivel ever again.
idiots from IVV??? at least our clan leader is not a blatant engine user as is GO AHEAD BRING MY CHESS ENGINE ON

rc

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by biffo konker
" I on the other hand have no problem admitting that i breach standards of etiquette, can be abrasive, rude, make mistakes, call people slimy."

Well done Robbie.It's far from the complete list but a good start.
perhaps you would like to see a list of all the personal abuse I have been subject to, not exhaustive but extensive enough.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Apr 13

perhaps you would like to see a list of all the personal abuse I have been subject to, not exhaustive but extensive enough.
Do you think, just maybe, that the reason you have been subjected to 'personal abuse' is because you breach standards of etiquette, are rude, abrasive and call people names?

rc

Moves
21 Apr 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Do you think, just maybe, that the reason you have been subjected to 'personal abuse' is because you breach standards of etiquette, are rude, abrasive and call people names?
hardly, even the Christ himself was mocked and he used some quite strong terms, 'off spring of viper', etc etc

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Edit. Posts crossed in transit.

F

Moves
21 Apr 13
1 edit

hardly, even the Christ himself was mocked and he used some quite strong terms, 'off spring of viper', etc etc
A couple of pages ago you asked: "Do you ask people awkward questions face to face or is it within the relative safety behind a PC on the internet that you feel emboldened or that usual social etiquette does not really apply?"

Why are you questioning my "etiquette" [in so far as I ask awkward questions] when you yourself concede that you breach standards of etiquette, are rude, abrasive and call people names?

rc

Moves
21 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
A couple of pages ago you asked: "Do you ask people awkward questions face to face or is it within the relative safety behind a PC on the internet that you feel emboldened or that usual social etiquette does not really apply?"

Why are you questioning my "etiquette" [in so far as I ask awkward questions] when you yourself concede that you breach standards of etiquette, are rude, abrasive and call people names?
are you above reproach your most illustrious holy eminence?

F

Moves
21 Apr 13

are you above reproach your most illustrious holy eminence?
What issue of "etiquette" do you think there is with asking "awkward questions" on a debate/discussion forum? Why would you seek to "reproach" someone for asking "awkward questions"?