1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 13:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I really cannot say what motivates other people, sorry.
    If you don't know what motivates people how can you be so sure that the insults fired your way are not caused by your rude, abrasive and name calling posts?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 13:52
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    If you don't know what motivates people how can you be so sure that the insults fired your way are not caused by your rude, abrasive and name calling posts?
    I cannot of course.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 13:58
    I cannot of course.
    So your rude, abrasive, name calling posts could be the reason why other posters have fired personal insults at you?
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 13:59
    Sure it happens, i wont hold it against you nor cast it up from the past, i never hold grudges for very long and realise that we are imperfect and make mistakes. You make it sound as if I am the only person who can be rude and abrasive. Have you visited clans lately?
    I don't visit the tragedy that is the clan forum Rob.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 13:59
    ...it has nothing to do with asking awkward questions which may be ethical or unethical. Why you should have some trouble with the idea, i cannot say.
    I'm talking about when you asked me this:

"Do you ask people awkward questions face to face or is it within the relative safety behind a PC on the internet that you feel emboldened or that usual social etiquette does not really apply?"
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 14:09
    I don't visit the tragedy that is the clan forum Rob.
    why not? you just cut to the chase, we are awesome, you suck and thats that.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 14:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm talking about when you asked me this:

[b]"Do you ask people awkward questions face to face or is it within the relative safety behind a PC on the internet that you feel emboldened or that usual social etiquette does not really apply?"
    [/b]
    my statement with regard to whether you feel that you are above reproach was not made on the basis of whether its ethical to ask awkward questions, this is the last time I will say it.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 14:11
    So your rude, abrasive, name calling posts could be the reason why other posters have fired personal insults at you?
    Perhaps, but who can say?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 14:17
    my statement with regard to whether you feel that you are above reproach was not made on the basis of whether its ethical to ask awkward questions, this is the last time I will say it.
    OK, putting your questions about "reproach" to one side. I am not above reproach. No one is. Fine. That's that dealt with.

Now, what about this question you asked me:

"Do you ask people awkward questions face to face or is it within the relative safety behind a PC on the internet that you feel emboldened or that usual social etiquette does not really apply?"

What issue do you have with the "etiquette" of asking "awkward questions"?
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 14:20
    Perhaps, but who can say?
    You've gone from 'hardly' to now 'perhaps' in a few hours.

Here's an experiment for you, try dropping the rudeness, abrasivness, name calling for a couple of months and see if the rudeness and name calling coming your way diminishes.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 14:322 edits
    You've gone from 'hardly' to now 'perhaps' in a few hours.

Here's an experiment for you, try dropping the rudeness, abrasivness, name calling for a couple of months and see if the rudeness and name calling coming your way diminishes.
    Ouch, being counselled by a rampant base materialist is almost more than any theist can bear, the shame of it, luckily I am humble enough to take it, ill see what i can do. :p
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 20:01
    hard to say, why was the Christ himself mocked?
    You've been back 5 minutes and already generating strife in this forum (and no doubt the retards playground, Clan forum). You've also now twice compared yourself with Christ and once to Paul indicating that your hubris is still not abated. It must be about time for another sulk off to avoid being ripped to shreds by the pig-dogs of doom. Or whatever dummy it was you spat out in your profile rant.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree