1. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 12:05
    Originally posted by e4chris
    I would sooner have ian paisley then bad sophistry!
    I would sooner have a bad curry than Ian Paisley.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 12:06
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Funny you should mention that. Roberto has told us before he was thrown out of his parents house as a young man for incessant fighting with his brothers, his brothers then took the bed he used to sleep in and ceremoniously burnt it.

Tickled me all day that story did.
    being thrown out of the family home as a youth massively increases the chances of an individual becoming involved with substance abuse - which is another key indicator of susceptibility to religion and cults.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 14:091 edit
    Originally posted by tim88
    am i on his ignore list , don't see him anymore?
    ignore list is only for challenges and chatting in games.

I have about 60 on mine, lol
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 19:011 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It was not dramatic, i simply wished to take a sabbatical.
    Hmm. Really?

You mean Galveston wanted to take a sabbatical and told us here that he was "wiping the dust [of this forum] from his feet" and going off in a huffty [once again] - and you decided to follow and posted this in your profile:

Forum posting guidelines :

(Matthew 7:6). . ."Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw your pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open."

Ignore at your peril.

I presume the "dogs" you speak of are us, your fellow posters, who had the dust from Galveston's sandals shaken upon us.

Galveston then decides after 60ish days that it's time to return as most of the car-crash masturbation leads to being a homosexual threads have been auto-closed and you start obediently posting the very next day. Yeah sure no drama and attention seeking at all robbie.

You really are a pair of big girl's blouses.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 08:49
    So you are not a troll, you are simply a legendary inquisitor general? What do you do with these internet heretics, once you find them inquisitor general? Do you pose awkward questions to make them feel good about themselves?
    [I think this discussion about why you call me a troll over and over and over again belongs here]

I think a discussion that does not involve a few awkward questions here and there [especially if they are addressing contradictions and inconsistencies] is unlikely to be a thorough one.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 09:07
    [b]It is not only I who think you are a troll, I did read it somewhere else. Legendary troll was the actual term.[/b]
    Duchess64 has been calling me a "Legendary Troll" over and over again on the Debates Forum, if that's what you mean.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 09:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    Duchess64 has been calling me a "Legendary Troll" over and over again on the Debates Forum, if that's what you mean.
    the title of this thread is robbie carrobie, why have you not started a thread, FMF, legendary troll or humble inquisitor general?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 09:13
    the title of this thread is robbie carrobie, why have you not started a thread, FMF, legendary troll or humble inquisitor general?
    Start a thread by all means. But if the sub-topic is 'robbie carrobie calls FMF a troll over and over and over again', I think it belongs here, surely.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 09:231 edit
    I am interested in what you get out of asking people awkward questions? Do you ask people awkward questions face to face or is it within the relative safety behind a PC on the internet that you feel emboldened or that usual social etiquette does not really apply?
    Yes of course I ask people what they might feel are awkward questions "face to face" when in a discussion or a debate. There is no "safety" issue. And there is no "etiquette" issue because I don't dish out personal abuse "face to face", just as I don't dish it out here.

So there's my answer. What about you? Do you call people "slimy" to their face, suggest that they are mentally ill, or ask them if they were sexually abused as a child if they say something you disagree with when you discuss things "face to face"?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 10:411 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie on another thread
    Has it irked you FMF that you are a legend? your modesty prevents you no doubt from accepting the accolade.
    Like I said, Duchess64 has been calling me a "legendary troll" post after post after post on the Debates Forum, if that's what you mean by "legend". I haven't called her a troll or subjected her to any personal abuse at all or retaliated in any way. it doesn't really mean anything, robbie, so I don't know exactly why you feel the need to repeat it over and over and over again.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 10:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie on another thread
    Ok, but I may feel the need to remind you of your legendary status at some point in the future by heaping further accolades upon you and offering up incense to your majesty.
    I really do not know what you think you are achieving by calling me a troll post after post after post.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 10:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    I really do not know what you think you are achieving by calling me a troll post after post after post.
    not just an ordinary troll FMF, a legendary one! But I can discern that it has annoyed you although I know you could never admit it lest it reveal some chink in our armour albeit a rather superficial one and I dont want you to feel bad, really I dont, so I will stop.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 10:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Like I said, Duchess64 has been calling me a "legendary troll" post after post after post on the Debates Forum, if that's what you mean by "legend". I haven't called her a troll or subjected her to any personal abuse at all or retaliated in any way. it doesn't really mean anything, robbie, so I don't know exactly why you feel the need to repeat it over and over and over again.
    Duchess64, you have not made her ignore list? wow, perhaps those on the list are really the stuff of legend.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 10:50
    not just an ordinary troll FMF, a legendary one! But I can discern that it has annoyed you although I know you could never admit it lest it reveal some chink in our armour albeit a rather superficial one and I dont want you to feel bad, really I dont, so I will stop.
    It's certainly not enough to make me "annoyed". But it is rather marring a relatively civil discussion on the other thread.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 10:53
    Duchess64, you have not made her ignore list? wow, perhaps those on the list are really the stuff of legend.
    I don't see why. It seems like she has verbally abused just about all the regular posters in the Debate community at some point or other. I don't think being on the receiving end of her "disdain" turns anyone into a "legend". Not at all. But if you do, it's your prerogative.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree