Robbies Insults thread

Robbies Insults thread

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
03 Mar 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You cannot complain.
I am not complaining at all. I think what we are seeing here is the less impressive version of robbie I was talking about, unable to reflect upon himself candidly, wallowing in his own vain and dreary victimhood. I mean look at this, you've started a whole thread about yourself. No. I'm not complaining.

rc

Moves
03 Mar 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I am not complaining at all. I think what we are seeing here is the less impressive version of robbie I was talking about, unable to reflect upon himself candidly, wallowing in his own vain and dreary victimhood. I mean look at this, you've started a whole thread about yourself. No. I'm not complaining.
Its actually not about me at all, its about the insults that others have used against my persona during the course of interaction. The fact that i chose to catalogue and highlight them is entirely coincidental, nor should it be viewed as a 'vain and dreary', account of victimisation, more a sinister collage of certain points of view. My only regret is that the individual insults cannot be seen in context .

F

Moves
03 Mar 11

Its actually not about me at all, its about the insults that others have used against my persona during the course of interaction. The fact that i chose to catalogue and highlight them is entirely coincidental, nor should it be viewed as a 'vain and dreary', account of victimisation, more a sinister collage of certain points of view.
This thread is not about you? This thread is "entirely coincidental''? So why aren't you posting some of the insults that you have dished out?

rc

Moves
03 Mar 11
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
This thread is not about you? This thread is "entirely coincidental''? So why aren't you posting some of the insults that you have dished out?
Simply because i will also use it as a ready reference for anyone who wishes to insult me in the future, i will simply point then towards this thread and they can post away until their hearts content. If i included my own insults, that would not be possible and my thread would lose its value as a ready reference thread. Anyone else of course is free to use the same thread as they wish.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Mar 11

Please post your insults here, it will save time and space and not detract from your arguments,

so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser,
That's a lot of insults.

Why do you think you have considerably more insults thrown at you than any other member of this forum?

rc

Moves
03 Mar 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
That's a lot of insults.

Why do you think you have considerably more insults thrown at you than any other member of this forum?
i wouldn't say that i have more, not in comparison to say Very Rusty or the ultimate Grandpa Bobby, even Whodey i think gets more insults than me. Never the less, i am sure your going to tell me anyway. ( i see it states member of this forum, I suppose you mean, regular contributor, well even Dasa i think out does me in that regard, as did Taco)

F

Moves
03 Mar 11

Simply because i will also use it as a ready reference for anyone who wishes to insult me in the future, i will simply point then towards this thread and they can post away until their hearts content. If i included my own insults, that would not be possible and my thread would lose its value as a ready reference thread.
And yet you claim this thread "is not about" you "...at all"?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Mar 11

i wouldn't say that i have more, not in comparison to say Very Rusty or the ultimate Grandpa Bobby, even Whodey i think gets more insults than me. Never the less, i am sure your going to tell me anyway. ( i see it states member of this forum, I suppose you mean, regular contributor, well even Dasa i think out does me in that regard, as did Taco)
I was looking for why you think so many insults get throw at you. I was going to put all the forums, but i don't frequent enough of them to know everyone's behaviour.

Dasa and Taco, is and were clearly a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. In Taco's case i don't think there was anything in the picnic basket full-stop!!!!

rc

Moves
03 Mar 11

Originally posted by FMF
And yet you claim this thread "is not about" you "...at all"?
yes, its about the insults, that's why it states Robbies insults thread. I mean do i say anything about myself, no, well then.

w

Moves
03 Mar 11

Here is what you do robbie, if you want the insults to stop simply post some leftist or atheistic comment. However, if you want them to continue, feel free to defend your faith and/or conservative values.

w

Moves
03 Mar 11

Its actually not about me at all, its about the insults that others have used against my persona during the course of interaction. The fact that i chose to catalogue and highlight them is entirely coincidental, nor should it be viewed as a 'vain and dreary', account of victimisation, more a sinister collage of certain points of view. My only regret is that the individual insults cannot be seen in context .
You forgot to add narcissistic wallower in ones own vain victimhood.....for the record. 😀

rc

Moves
03 Mar 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I was looking for why [b]you think so many insults get throw at you. I was going to put all the forums, but i don't frequent enough of them to know everyone's behaviour.

Dasa and Taco, is and were clearly a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. In Taco's case i don't think there was anything in the picnic basket full-stop!!!![/b]
Lol, ok, but i liked Taco, anyhow, I actually dont think i get that much, but it probably has something to do simply with a percentage of forum posts, purely numerical i would say.

rc

Moves
03 Mar 11

Originally posted by whodey
You forgot to add narcissistic wallower in ones own vain victimhood.....for the record. 😀
what you talking about, you get more than me over in debates! the whole forum is against you there, except utherpansywagon!

F

Moves
03 Mar 11

Originally posted by whodey
Here is what you do robbie, if you want the insults to stop simply post some leftist or atheistic comment. However, if you want them to continue, feel free to defend your faith and/or conservative values.
Robbie's "faith and/or conservative values" are not the issue. I haven't attacked his religious beliefs. I have indeed commended him on his friendly, playful, humorous side but also I have made some observations about how nasty he can become - I mean, it's no secret - and it's something that he doesn't seem to factor into his self-image.

F

Moves
03 Mar 11

what you talking about [whodey], you get more than me over in debates!
whodey's contributions to debates are too often deceitful - like where he doctors or misrepresents sources. People check on his links and discover his deceptions. He cops flak for it. He doesn't like to apologise. He has sometimes. Other times he's just tried to insult his way out of his self-made predicament. He does not command a lot of respect, I think. It would be interesting to see you trying to find common cause with him, considering this backdrop.