1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:191 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser, a sinner, a hypocrite, a deviant homosexual, vain, illiterate, perpetual liar, sun shines from bum, trouble-maker
    so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser, a sinner, a hypocrite, a deviant homosexual, vain, illiterate, perpetual liar, sun shines from bum, trouble-maker, exhibitionist,
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:211 edit
    +1 gold star and an up to date *look at me, look at me!!* thread if you can find the other one.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:231 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    +1 gold star and an up to date *look at me, look at me!!* thread if you can find the other one.
    as already explained its not a look at me , look at me, its a look at your insults, look at your insults thread!
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:342 edits
    as already explained its not a look at me , look at me, its a look at your insults, look at your insults thread!
    yeah right 😕 if it really was a *look at your insults, look at your insults* thread; without any suggestion that we should give you some attention, as you dishonestly make out, then you would have included insults directed at other posters. Moreover you would have omitted your name in the thread title.
  5. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:48
    Originally posted by josephw
    Is that the same as a freaking pervert?

Why did you write 'FACT!' like that?
    Because, as everyone knows, any statement that is followed by "FACT!" is a fact.

FACT!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:502 edits
    yeah right 😕 if it really was a *look at your insults, look at your insults* thread; without any suggestion that we should give you some attention, as you dishonestly make out, then you would have included insults directed at other posters.
    I have already given a very honest , logical and sufficient reason why i cannot include my own, you need not accept it, never the less my unwillingness to do so for said reasons, hardly validates your own meagre and scurrilous attempts to establish anything to the contrary irrespective of whether my name is in the title or not! I was thinking of starting a rate your Agers internet experience thread, how would you feel about that? You know like you did to me trying to cast me as a troll because i merely attempted to have some fun with you?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:56
    Oh the vanity! Oh the denial! Oh the heady mix of vanity and denial!
  8. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:562 edits
    I have already given a very honest , logical and sufficient reason why i cannot include my own, you need not accept it, never the less my unwillingness to do so for said reasons, hardly validates your own meagre and scurrilous attempts to establish anything to the contrary.
    ooh perhaps I should start a thread called "Agerg's insults thread" to showcase everyone's insults...I might start it off with all the things I've been called by you - nobody will ever think it was a thread all about me!! Aye they'll just think it's some non-specific gallery of ad-hominems 😕
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh the vanity! Oh the denial! Oh the heady mix of vanity and denial!
    I was going to say that its pure theatre but that would validate your claims, one slip and were walking the plank in this forum!
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 17:011 edit
    I have already given a very honest , logical and sufficient reason why i cannot include my own, you need not accept it, never the less my unwillingness to do so for said reasons, hardly validates your own meagre and scurrilous attempts to establish anything to the contrary irrespective of whether my name is in the title or not! I was thinking of st ...[text shortened]... you did to me trying to cast me as a troll because i merely attempted to have some fun with you?
    ...I was thinking of starting a rate your Agers internet experience thread, how would you feel about that? You know like you did to me trying to cast me as a troll because i merely attempted to have some fun with you?
    I suppose I can't stop you from doing that; but alas I don't need the attention you so earnestly crave - moreover it would receive little input from myself.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 17:01
    ooh perhaps I should start a thread called "Agerg's insults thread" to showcase everyone's insults...I might start it off with all the things I've been called by you - nobody will ever think it was a thread all about me!! Aye they'll just think it's some non-specific gallery of ad-hominems 😕
    but that would be unoriginal and I can show you lots of threads where i have really tried hard to be amicable with you!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 17:021 edit
    [b]...I was thinking of starting a rate your Agers internet experience thread, how would you feel about that? You know like you did to me trying to cast me as a troll because i merely attempted to have some fun with you?
    I suppose I can't stop you from doing that; but alas I don't need the attention you so earnestly crave - moreover it would recieve little input from myself.[/b]
    I would not be so insensitive to do a thing like that, i hope, unless really pushed to the limits of human tolerance.
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 17:06
    I told you, its purely numerical, the more posts, the greater the propensity for insults, I mean i am sure FMF gets just as much.
    But why do you think somebody would throw an insult at you in the first place?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 17:111 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    But why do you think somebody would throw an insult at you in the first place?
    I think i explained to FMF elsewhere that its been my experience that insults are issued when all recourse to reason has failed. They also ensue from frustration and intolerance or as retribution to perceived injustices or slights of character elsewhere. Sometimes they are issued for merely dramatic effect. Lots of reasons I guess.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 17:24
    ...its been my experience that insults are issued when all recourse to reason has failed. They also ensue from frustration and intolerance or as retribution to perceived injustices or slights of character elsewhere.
    I am starting to think that you are lying to yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree