1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:07
    Please post your insults here, it will save time and space and not detract from your arguments,

so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser,
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:151 edit
    Sinner.

I guess that could be considered an insult even though it aptly describes everyone of us.

How about hypocrite? I hate that one.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please post your insults here, it will save time and space and not detract from your arguments,

so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser,
    Oh I see. So you think I was "insulting" you on the other thread? So now it's gone from an honest exchange of opinions directly - without Passing Go - to a whole thread all of its own about your sense of victimhood? Oh dear.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh I see. So you think I was "insulting" you on the other thread? So now it's gone from an honest exchange of opinions directly - without Passing Go - to a whole thread all of its own about your sense of victimhood? Oh dear.
    Deviant Homosexual.

FACT!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    a nasty piece of work is hardly endearing, its an opinion FMF, and insulting as well. I do not think that you have any recourse to complain about it.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:27

so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser, a sinner, a hypocrite, a deviant homosexual,
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    Bunch of characters aren't we?

I don't mind being insulted. Sometimes I deserve it. I try to be as a friend and enjoy a healthy exchange of thoughts and opinions. Any other way is wrong. I can't imagine fomenting real hatred against another human being. That would be evil.

Sarcasm is good with me.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:30
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Deviant Homosexual.

FACT!
    Is that the same as a freaking pervert?

Why did you write 'FACT!' like that?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:32
    Originally posted by josephw
    Is that the same as a freaking pervert?

Why did you write 'FACT!' like that?
    Like they say, takes one to know one.....
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:351 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a nasty piece of work is hardly endearing, its an opinion FMF, and insulting as well. I do not think that you have any recourse to complain about it.
    But I am not complaining about observing that you are sometimes "a nasty piece of work". Surely when you are being a nasty piece of work it is something that you deliberately do for effect? Don't tell me it's the real you coming through - when contradicted or when caught in a lie? Say it's not so.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:441 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    But I am not complaining about observing that you are sometimes "a nasty piece of work". Surely when you are being a nasty piece of work it is something that you deliberately do for effect? Don't tell me it's the real you coming through - when contradicted or when caught in a lie? Say it's not so.
    Its still an insult whatever way you like to look at it and has been added to the pile. You cannot complain.
  12. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:441 edit
    illiterate?

(Robbies v Robbie's 🙂 )

Edit: unless there's more than one of you, of course.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:452 edits
    Originally posted by mtthw
    illiterate?

(Robbies v Robbie's 🙂 )
    shouldn't you be in mourning after yesterdays whupping by the Irish? But well shall add it to the pile, as its partly true. 😵
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:47

so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser, illiterate
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 13:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Like they say, takes one to know one.....
    Does that mean you agree that freaking perverts and deviant homosexuals exist?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree