1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, ok, but i liked Taco, anyhow, I actually dont think i get that much, but it probably has something to do simply with a percentage of forum posts, purely numerical i would say.
    Hang on a minute. This is what you said in an earlier posts in repsonse to FMF -

Perhaps I can direct you to the list of insults that have been levelled against my person while participating in the forum? I used to keep a list you know, which grew to be rather extensive.

Now your saying -

I actually dont think i get that much.

Which one is it?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:42
    ...anyhow, I actually dont think i get that much...
    You don't actually think you get that much? And yet you start a thread about yourself to talk about it?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:441 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    whodey's contributions to debates are too often deceitful - like where he doctors or misrepresents sources. People check on his links and discover his deceptions. He cops flak for it. He doesn't like to apologise. He has sometimes. Other times he's just tried to insult his way out of his self-made predicament. He does not command a lot of respect, I think. It wo ...[text shortened]... ld be interesting to see you trying to find common cause with him, considering this backdrop.
    are you kidding, it would be like the casualty ward of some cyber hospital, traumatised victims lying around on the floor after the forum has cast them out!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    You don't actually think you get that much? And yet you start a thread about yourself to talk about it?
    its not about me, I have already explained that, i mean you can use it as well if you like, every time you get an insult, just direct them here and you can get on with debating. All it needs to be is an insult that you have experienced during the course of debate, no made up ones allowed.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:49
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Hang on a minute. This is what you said in an earlier posts in repsonse to FMF -

Perhaps I can direct you to the list of insults that have been levelled against my person while participating in the forum? I used to keep a list you know, [b]which grew to be rather extensive.

Now your saying -

I actually dont think i get that much.

Which one is it?[/b]
    in comparison to others (Gb, Rusty etc) i dont get that much and actually i have not included all the insults as i could not be bothered going through all the threads.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:50
    Please post your insults here, it will save time and space and not detract from your arguments,

so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser,
    Geez some of them seem more descriptive and others actually seem like compliments.
    How about Grandpouter? 🙂
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:51
    its not about me, I have already explained that....
    You most certainly have not "explained" how this thread is not about you.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:53
    in comparison to others (Gb, Rusty etc) i dont get that much and actually i have not included all the insults as i could not be bothered going through all the threads.
    You may not get as many as Very Rusty or Gramps, but you still have condiderably more insults thrown at you than the average forum participator?

Why do you think you have an 'extensive list of insults' (they're your words) that have been thrown at you?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:55
    Score 1 for ego - staggering around, heart on sleeve, own medicine coursing through your veins, on a thread you started about yourself - and score 1 for Selflessness - you could not be bothered going through all the threads to include all the insults, so as not to make too much fuss about yourself.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    You most certainly have not "explained" how this thread is [b]not about you.[/b]
    i say that i have, i include no personal details, nothing other than the insults themselves and the merely coincidental fact that they have been levelled against my persona.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    Score 1 for ego - staggering around, heart on sleeve, own medicine coursing through your veins, on a thread you started about yourself - and score 1 for Selflessness - you could not be bothered going through all the threads to include all the insults, so as not to make too much fuss about yourself.
    Its not about me, my goodness man, its you who are intent on making it so with your incessant bickering!
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:58
    i say that i have, i include no personal details, nothing other than the insults themselves and the merely coincidental fact that they have been levelled against my persona.
    In other words you mention no one except yourself, and you do not include any of your own insults which might put all this in a context that wouldn't be in the best interests of your self-image. So. How is this not "about you" again?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 14:58
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You may not get as many as Very Rusty or Gramps, but you still have condiderably more insults thrown at you than the average forum participator?

Why do you think you have an 'extensive list of insults' (they're your words) that have been thrown at you?
    I told you, its purely numerical, the more posts, the greater the propensity for insults, I mean i am sure FMF gets just as much.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:00
    Its not about me, my goodness man, its you who are intent on making it so with your incessant bickering!
    You seriously think it's me who is trying to make this thread about you?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    In other words you mention no one except yourself, and you do not include any of your own insults which might put all this in a context that wouldn't be in the best interests of your self-image. So. How is this not "about you" again?
    no personal details, no life story, no incidents, no personal experiences, simply the insults themselves. With your incessant insistence that it is about me, you yourself are drawing more attention to me that I could possibly had hoped for if indeed i had intended it to be about me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree