1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seriously think it's [b]me who is trying to make this thread about you?[/b]
    it would appear so!
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it would appear so!
    Let me get this right here -

You started a thread entitled 'Robbies Insults thread', which contains insults thrown at you and you're trying to make out this thread isn't about you?!

Can you see where some people get a little confused?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:191 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Let me get this right here -

You started a thread entitled 'Robbies Insults thread', which contains insults thrown at you and you're trying to make out this thread isn't about you?!

Can you see where some people get a little confused?
    perhaps, but it really is not about me per se, for i am not the focal point, its the insults which make up the content and the focus of attention not me, and they are all from a third party source.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:27
    perhaps, but it really is not about me per se, for i am not the focal point, its the insults which make up the content and the focus of attention not me, and they are all from a third part source.
    If the thread is about "insults" and it is "the insults which make up the content and the focus of attention" and not you, why don't you include the insults that you dish out?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:29
    This has to be one of the great episodes of vanity in a long while on these boards.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:321 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If the thread is about "insults" and it is "the insults which make up the content and the focus of attention" and not you, why don't you include the insults that you dish out?
    Because far from being a hypocritical, trouble-making, perpetual liar, who plays to the crowd; the sun actually shines out of his ar$e...indeed whenever he speaks, his listeners must avert their eyes to avoid the blinding sunlight.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    i have already answered that! i can hardly include my own insults as a ready reference thread when others are insulting me, can I?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:35
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Because far from being a hypocritical, trouble-making, perpetual liar, who plays to the crowd; the sun actually shines out of his ar$e...indeed whenever he speaks, his listeners must avert their eyes to avoid the blinding sunlight.
    thankyou Agers Ill post your entries, it could of course not be complete without your particularly acidic vitriol.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:381 edit
    so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser, a sinner, a hypocrite, a deviant homosexual, vain, illiterate, perpetual liar, sun shines from bum, trouble-maker
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:52
    so far we have,

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, weird, mysterious, negative, a twat, annoying, a prick, pompous, nasty piece of work, smear monger, deceitful, homophobic, a tosser, a sinner, a hypocrite, a deviant homosexual, vain, illiterate, perpetual liar, sun shines from bum, trouble-maker
    You missed one.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:54
    You missed one.
    really, do elucidate.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:00
    really, do elucidate.
    actually you missed two! Left as an exercise for the reader.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:09
    actually you missed two! Left as an exercise for the reader.
    actually hypocritical has already been covered and plays to the crowd, well, is that really an insult?
  14. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:11
    actually hypocritical has already been covered and plays to the crowd, well, is that really an insult?
    not hypocritical...plays to the crowd = theatrical/game player

One left
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 16:18
    not hypocritical...plays to the crowd = theatrical/game player

One left
    i think you mean exhibitionist, yes ok, that will do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree