1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:351 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Isn't just Santa Jesus in red? That Santa symbolizes Jesus in person? Without Jesus no Santa?
    Santa is red because of some coca cola advert - urban legend or true?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Santa is red because of some coca cola advert - urban legend or true?
    Red and white. Coca cola ad as far as I knew. Or at least "Coca Cola adopted". Whatever that means. (It means they ripped it off someone else)
  3. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:49
    does he not make the sun shine on both the righteous and the unrighteous, to make rain fall so that we can have seasons of rejoicing?
    Yes for the short time we are here on earth all can benefit from the things you mention, and then you die. Thats when the real horror begins. You must be apart of the club or you Burn. No beauty here.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:51
    Originally posted by buckky
    Yes for the short time we are here on earth all can benefit from the things you mention, and then you die. Thats when the real horror begins. You must be apart of the club or you Burn. No beauty here.
    dont believe everything you read in popular fiction buckky, why would an impartial God let the sun shine on you while you were conscious only to toast you later, its hardly consistent is it?
  5. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:13
    dont believe everything you read in popular fiction buckky, why would an impartial God let the sun shine on you while you were conscious only to toast you later, its hardly consistent is it?
    Where do you get your information ?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:17
    Where do you get your information ?
    surprisingly enough from the Bible, for i don't believe that it teaches that there is a literal place of torment, name any scriptural reference that you like and i can prove that it does not refer to a place of torment.
  7. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:28
    surprisingly enough from the Bible, for i don't believe that it teaches that there is a literal place of torment, name any scriptural reference that you like and i can prove that it does not refer to a place of torment.
    What is it ?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:33
    What is it ?
    what is hell? a made up concept built on a misunderstanding of certain verses. Would you put your sons or daughters or friends hand in a fire because they made some mistakes while being an a state of imperfection, no neither would I. I am not of course condoning wrong doing, but this idea of tormenting someone forever because of having spent a mere seventy or eighty years making mistakes is a nonsense, for it is inconsistent with a just and loving God.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:48
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Isn't just Santa Jesus in red? That Santa symbolizes Jesus in person? Without Jesus no Santa?
    One has nothing to do with the other. Rather strange why Mr Claus with pagan origins is even involved with Jesus's so called birthday.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 00:05
    Your point makes no sense to me. It must be all my sin preventing me from understanding you.
    No doubt
    KJ
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 00:30
    Originally posted by galveston75
    One has nothing to do with the other. Rather strange why Mr Claus with pagan origins is even involved with Jesus's so called birthday.
    "so called birthday" ????????????

don't you believe he had a birthday?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 00:36
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    "so called birthday" ????????????

don't you believe he had a birthday?
    Of course he did but not even close to Decc 25th. Probably early October.
  13. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 03:50
    what is hell? a made up concept built on a misunderstanding of certain verses. Would you put your sons or daughters or friends hand in a fire because they made some mistakes while being an a state of imperfection, no neither would I. I am not of course condoning wrong doing, but this idea of tormenting someone forever because of having spent a mer ...[text shortened]... r eighty years making mistakes is a nonsense, for it is inconsistent with a just and loving God.
    What you say makes sense but I've never heard a so called Christian with those ideas pertaining to Hell. Very refreshing view though. I'm impressed.
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 06:45
    Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?

YouTube&feature=related
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 13:551 edit
    What you say makes sense but I've never heard a so called Christian with those ideas pertaining to Hell. Very refreshing view though. I'm impressed.
    next time a friendly neighbourhood witness calls at your home, ask them about it, you will be refreshed, i can guarantee it, thanks for you kind comments 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree