1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 21:17
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What a Christian you are then. The love of Jesus Christ surely runs through your veins. All the best.
    You too...
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 21:311 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    As I answered before. If a religion has any teachings that originate with a pagan origins then it cannot be accepted by God. The Bible is very clear on that. Not my words but God's in the Bible.
    This skirts the question more than it answers it, unless you're asserting that any and all teachings that deviate from the teachings of the Witnesses "originate with pagan origins". Is this the case?

Or you can answer the question directly:
    "Is it your position that any religion without the exact same teachings as the Witnesses has been influenced by Satan?"

Also if another religion has different teachings then how do you explain it?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 21:46
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    This skirts the question more than it answers it, unless you're asserting that any and all teachings that deviate from the teachings of the Witnesses "originate with pagan origins". Is this the case?

Or you can answer the question directly:
    "Is it your position that any religion without the exact same teachings as the Witnesses has been influenced by Satan?"

Also if another religion has different teachings then how do you explain it?
    Satan is the reason for different religions. Mankind as a whole has in inborn need to worship God or a god. Satan knows this and has taken advantage of it. So instead of stopping us from worshiping God, he uses it to decieve and hide the truth.
    I'm not skirting your questions. I feel I'm answering it. We do not have or allow any pagan teachings in our beliefs. If other religions do then that's their choise.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:23
    The answer to this question which the moron wont answer is 'Yes'.
    Check out this article from the offical JW website:

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_15.htm
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:26
    "... On the basis of what we have just considered, ask yourself: ‘What religious group bases all its teachings on the Bible and makes known Jehovah’s name? What group practices godly love, exercises faith in Jesus, is no part of the world, and proclaims that God’s Kingdom is the only real hope for mankind? Of all the religious groups on earth, which one meets all these requirements?’ The facts clearly show that it is Jehovah’s Witnesses.—Isaiah 43:10-12.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:27
    Satan is the reason for different religions. Mankind as a whole has in inborn need to worship God or a god. Satan knows this and has taken advantage of it. So instead of stopping us from worshiping God, he uses it to decieve and hide the truth.
    I'm not skirting your questions. I feel I'm answering it. We do not have or allow any pagan teachings in our beliefs. If other religions do then that's their choise.
    You still haven't provided a DIRECT answer to the following:

You've danced around it and left me with having to infer an answer. I'd rather you answered it explicitly rather than make assumptions.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:28
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    "... On the basis of what we have just considered, ask yourself: ‘What religious group bases all its teachings on the Bible and makes known Jehovah’s name? What group practices godly love, exercises faith in Jesus, is no part of the world, and proclaims that God’s Kingdom is the only real hope for mankind? Of all the religious groups on earth, which one m ...[text shortened]... hese requirements?’ The facts clearly show that it is Jehovah’s Witnesses.—Isaiah 43:10-12.
    Well thanks for answering the question for me. I love you man!!!!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:281 edit
    "... On the basis of what we have just considered, ask yourself: ‘What religious group bases all its teachings on the Bible and makes known Jehovah’s name? What group practices godly love, exercises faith in Jesus, is no part of the world, and proclaims that God’s Kingdom is the only real hope for mankind? Of all the religious groups on earth, which one m ...[text shortened]... hese requirements?’ The facts clearly show that it is Jehovah’s Witnesses.—Isaiah 43:10-12.
    still on a pathetic which hunt against the Watchtower publications, wouldn't you be better off baking fairy cakes for the church jumble sale?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:29
    isnt it beautiful!
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:35
    You lack the balls to speak your mind.
    I dont have that problem.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    still on a pathetic which hunt against the Watchtower publications, wouldn't you be better off baking fairy cakes for the church jumble sale?
    I think several posters already described the JWs and the Watchtower and Russell as pathetic.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:36
    You lack the balls to speak your mind.
    I dont have that problem.
    😉
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:38
    Actually I didn't find an answer there either:

So the following still stands:

You've danced around it and left me with having to infer an answer. I'd rather you answered it explicitly rather than make assumptions.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 23:13
    Actually I didn't find an answer there either:

So the following still stands:

Not yet. Can you show me one that hasn't?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree