1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 21:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, Pansy Potter, that wee woosie, i thought England were going to give him the number three spot! yes it was Satanic, no question about it!
    And Lilly Allen. She was giving all the Aussies the eye as they walked on or off the field. That seductive temptress...
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 04:21
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Sin is a product of our inheriting imperfection from Adam. Don't play with words. Satan was instrumental in Adam sinning and as humans we all sin. I never said we don't.
    The truth is the truth as is tested out in the Bible. It's not rocket science if your looking for the truth and willing to change your beliefs in the Bible if you see that your religion is promoting pagan teachings.
    Obviously this "creation" by your "god" was defective from day one. Imagine you have just been created by some omnipotent being and one of the first things you do is disregard warnings from this omnipotent being. That is stupid and clearly a sign of a defective product of this omnipotent being. Meaning... that the being is not omnipotent unless this being deliberately created a defective species. That does not speak well of this omnipotent being. And then the "solution" is to blame Satan for these problems created by this onipotent being.The doctrine of "free choice" is forgotten here. Apparently this is a pattern of blame which exists in both your "god" and those who follow him. Take some responsibility and grow up!
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 05:521 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Obviously this "creation" by your "god" was defective from day one. Imagine you have just been created by some omnipotent being and one of the first things you do is disregard warnings from this omnipotent being. That is stupid and clearly a sign of a defective product of this omnipotent being. Meaning... that the being is not omnipotent unless this being d sts in both your "god" and those who follow him. Take some responsibility and grow up!
    So in your wisdom of creation you would have had God create all life to live as robots unable to make choises and decisions in life? Is that how you would like to be right now, unable to think for yourself?
    Just because God created something that on it's own decided to do something wrong, is not God's fault. No more then a parent is at fault for a decision that their offspring makes as an adult that may not be good.
    Or would you rather God just not have created life at all?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree