Science Negates All of Abrahamic Religions

Science Negates All of Abrahamic Religions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
334d

@caissad4 said
Are you really saying that most Christians do not believe in Adam and Eve , garden of Eden , talking snake and the core of Christian belief , Original Sin ????
I don’t know the numbers worldwide, my files aren’t that detailed. However I do know that of the handful of claimed Christians whom I’ve interacted with here, I’d say it was about a 50/50 ratio in regards to taking the bible entirely literally.

Having said that, both Kellyjay and Josephw seem to intellectually hop from one foot to the other when pressed with examples.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
334d

@caissad4 said
Christianity is a nonsense manmade religion followed by ignorant nonsensical people .
This is you being angry about being duped again, right?

rain

Moves
334d
1 edit

@divegeester said
I don’t know the numbers worldwide, my files aren’t that detailed. However I do know that of the handful of claimed Christians whom I’ve interacted with here, I’d say it was about a 50/50 ratio in regards to taking the bible entirely literally.
Not at all. In the U.S. Christians still try to get Biblical creationism taught in schools:

https://www.aclu.org/news/religious-liberty/west-virginia-lawmakers-are-pushing-public-schools-to-teach-creationism

At one point the Supreme Court had to strike down a Louisiana law that banned the teaching of evolution unless creationism was also taught. It's not some fringe group of Christians that believe this; according to Gallup, a whopping 40% of Americans believe in Biblical creation:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/261680/americans-believe-creationism.aspx

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
334d
1 edit

@vivify said
Not at all. In the U.S. Christians still try to get Biblical creationism taught in schools:
Yes at all.

I said “here”, as in this forum.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
334d

@divegeester said
1) How do you know they “quoted Jesus directly”?

2) How could they have “quoted Jesus directly” if they didn’t personally meet him, as you claim?
1 Because in the new testament it is in quotes
2 They obviously could not quote him . Probably made up nonsense . Please check the dates given to the authors writings and go find 200 year old writers. It is not just a claim but a fact . You can educate yourself by looking for a book on the historicity of Jesus by Richard Carrier . It is the first book in over a century which passed peer review . You do know what peer review is ?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
333d

@caissad4 said
There was no Adam and Eve (genetics proves that ) . No garden of Eden , no talking snake , no tree of of the knowledge of good and evil . And definitely no Original Sin . No Job . No Jonah living in the belly of the whale . No Noah and the great flood (geology , archaeology , and genetics disprove that ) . No Exodus (Israeli archaeologists proved that in both 1949 and 1967 ) ...[text shortened]... right to believe any nonsense you choose to believe but don't act like it is actual truth or proof .
How does genetics disprove any of the things you claim it disproves?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
333d

@kellyjay said
How does genetics disprove any of the things you claim it disproves?
Oh dear . Open that deliberate closed mind of yours and read up on genetics . Your comment only makes your deliberate ignorance even more obvious .

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d

@caissad4 said
1 Because in the new testament it is in quotes
So now you’re trusting the biblical text when it suits you. I see.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d
2 edits

@caissad4 said

2 They obviously could not quote him . Probably made up nonsense .
Well it was YOU who “made up” saying they DID quote him, on page 1.

Dear me, have you no intellectual integrity?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d

@caissad4 said
Please check the dates given to the authors writings and go find 200 year old writers. It is not just a claim but a fact . You can educate yourself by looking for a book on the historicity of Jesus by Richard Carrier . It is the first book in over a century which passed peer review . You do know what peer review is ?
This obfuscation will not distract me from my observations of your motivation for your OP and your subsequent jazz-handedness.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
333d

@caissad4 said
Oh dear . Open that deliberate closed mind of yours and read up on genetics . Your comment only makes your deliberate ignorance even more obvious .
This sort of ‘do your own research’ banter doesn’t serve you well caissad4.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
333d

@divegeester said
This obfuscation will not distract me from my observations of your motivation for your OP and your subsequent jazz-handedness.
I guess that you actually do not want to examine anything which does not meet your preconceived nonsense . Typical Christian behaviour , is it not

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
333d

@divegeester said
This sort of ‘do your own research’ banter doesn’t serve you well caissad4.
I am not here to teach you fools things which you can find out by doing the exact same research that I have done . Ask your mommy or daddy , maybe take a college class or simply pull your head out .

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
333d

@divegeester said
So now you’re trusting the biblical text when it suits you. I see.
I do not trust the nonsensical and contradicted bible texts . Neither do I trust someone who uses your tactics .

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
333d

@caissad4 said
You made a claim, it is in the title of the OP, and you expanded on it. I'm asking why you said it, what is it about genetics that disproves those things you mention, some of which have nothing to do with genetics? What is your reasoning? You can share your reasoning without worrying about my mind being closed, your claims, what is the rationale for your statement?