1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '09 20:54
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I say science and religion cannot be reconciled btw.
    And to those who actually think this is possible:
    Religion and science can never mix!
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '09 21:56
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    And to those who actually think this is possible:
    [b]Religion and science can never mix!
    [/b]
    Whether it can or cannot is solely the opinion of the speaker; nothing else.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Nov '09 00:02
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I'd like someone to nail down a strict definition of truth where it pertains to science or religion.
    How can anyone assert that religion is truth? Firstly, "religion" is an umbrella term for a set of "religions", with each of these being an umbrella term for a set of denominations of these religions. There are conflicting ideas about what "God" is/does attac ...[text shortened]... th trying to reduce this margin.

I say science and religion cannot be reconciled btw.
    Religon,(for me), comes from the divine revelation of the whole-where all things are reconciled. Therefore the only religon I think is worth following is your own,(based on you own relationship with the divine),-so I guess you may want to call it 'spirituality' , but I call it religon as well. Religon which is written in books and followed en masse is a dead thing (imo).
    I wonder if that helps Fabian with my view that science and religon can coexist and be reconciled...
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    13 Nov '09 03:40
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Creationists in the science forum talking about evolution is always entertaining.
    I trust this creationist/evolutionist Christian has been entertaining enough...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree