1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 14:081 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    It's technically 'morbidly obese'. He told us his weight and height a little while back.
    gb: 6'; 182 lbs; no hair loss; still work out daily with weights; also pray a lot and always think pure thoughts on RHP. lol
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 15:26
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Depressed, mind-numbingly dumb, obese and a wifebeater.

You really have everything going for yourself, don't you?
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 15:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    These are also familiar as classical signs of clinical depression.
    or as I like to call them nut jobs
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 15:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Being labelled as a wifebeater marks you down as some of the lowest level of scum.

You should be outraged, and furious that anyone could even suggest such a thing.

Except that you admitted it yourself.

And thus here is your response.

I think I revile you.
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 16:32
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Still "tempted to judge others" but resist in favor of making an objective evaluation and leaving the matter in God's hands. Whenever I succumb, 1 John 1:9 remedies the situation. Now you know why sometimes I post silence rather than ink.
    Two posts before you judged Dr. Rankin as an "attractive" MD.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 16:36
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I'm still not sure if you are for real or if you are a troll aiming to harm "religion". If you are a troll you're doing an excellent job, if you're for real you're a miserable waste of space.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 16:36
    Two posts before you judged Dr. Rankin as an "attractive" MD.
    Au contraire, my Great King Rat: "making an objective evaluation." Take a peek.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 16:42
    Au contraire, my Great King Rat: "making an objective evaluation." Take a peek.
    I did.

It's most definitely not objective to judge someone as being attractive, but rather it's very subjective.

She has pretty eyes, though.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 16:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Obese and a wife-beater??
    that's me to a T
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 16:46
    I did.

It's most definitely not objective to judge someone as being attractive, but rather it's very subjective.

She has pretty eyes, though.
    Men all have different criteria for attractiveness in women: two of mine are symmetry of body and an organized mind.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 16:491 edit
    Men all have different criteria for attractiveness in women: two of mine are symmetry of body and an organized mind.
    That's fine. That's your subjective judgement of what makes a woman attractive.

Personally, I like my women donutshaped.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 17:06

Hey, to each his or her own. Poise, good manners, a sense of whimsy and humour and good posture I also appreciate.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 17:282 edits
    "Life Fulfillment & Happiness FAQ (Draft V1.0) Personal & Leadership Development
    By Med Jones International Institute of Management (IIM)

Happiness Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q. How can you tell if a person is unhappy with her/his life?

A. One would think the answer is obvious. Some people have lived unhappy lives for so long that they’ve forgotten what true happiness feels like. For some, it may take most of their adult lives to recognize their own unhappiness. Many do not realize their unhappiness until they are in their middle or later years of their lives; hence the "midlife crisis". Unhappy person exhibits one or more of the following symptoms:

• He/she is obsessed with life being unfair.

They have a negative outlook on life and towards others. Their first reaction is to doubt the intentions of others and to assume the worst of them.

• Unhappy people are insecure, have low self-esteem or overly sensitive egos.

• They have unrealistically high standards that no one can measure up to. This includes themselves; whether it's looks, morals, or achievements.

They are easily offended and are too critical of themselves (secretly) and others (openly).

• They have a strong need to be right all the time, which makes her/him highly argumentative.

• They are self-righteous and blame others all the time.

• Their happiness is attached to events, things or others. They view everything in terms of status or competition including their homes, cars, partners, job titles and bank accounts.

• While their cheeks may smile, their eyes don't. Their laughs might be loud, but they don't sound heartfelt.

• The tend to exaggerate negative events. They get depressed more often and for longer periods of time.

Their language is mostly critical and negative.

• Because of their negative disposition, these individuals can't easily relate to other people (at a deeper level), and they feel lonely.

They are "control freaks” and exhibit higher degrees of fear, worry, anxiety, stress or anger.

• Because they focus on their negative experiences, they become emotionally exhausted and can easily burnout when faced with a crisis.

• Because we are all creatures of habit, unhappy people are more attracted to negative situations (watching tragedies, war, court and crime shows)

• Unhappy people go through life missing its simple pleasures of life.

• They have less sex and when they do its usually less sensual, more of a conditioned routine or a performance act.

• Since they are not happy with themselves or their lives, they resort to escapism through workaholism, alcoholism, drug abuse, food addiction or the adoption of a superstitious belief system.

No one exhibits all the above symptoms at the same time or all the time. If one were to do so, s/he would become dysfunctional. The key questions to ask yourself is:

• How many of the above symptoms do you exhibit?

• What are you doing to overcome their root causes?

• How can you improve your life happiness?" (1 of 2)

http://www.iim-edu.org/happiness/index.htm

Comment: Med Jones of the (IIM) and Dr. Lissa Rankin assess the same issues with similar findings.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:08
    Granted, the obese part is hearsay.
    Ok obese, but what about "wife-beater", surely you jest?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:09

sprinkled with sugar and with strawberry jam in the middle?😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree