sprinkled with sugar and with strawberry jam in the middle?😲
    Ever date a Tea Biscuit or Crumpet?

😉 <--- 1st gb Smiley in '14. lol
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ok obese, but what about "wife-beater", surely you jest?
    Sadly no. At least if hinds is to be believed in his description of himself as such.

Reformed of course....

I'm sure someone here will remember in which recent thread he admitted it in.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:15
    Wife Beating is as criminal as domestic violence gets... and often, out of cowering fear, goes unreported in the USA.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Wife Beating is as criminal as domestic violence gets... and often, out of cowering fear, goes unreported in the USA.
    Not sure what your point is?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:301 edit
    Ever date a Tea Biscuit or Crumpet?

😉 <--- 1st gb Smiley in '14. lol
    No but i dated a Swedish girl from Norrköping once, she was more like a rock cake!
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:372 edits
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=%22Why_Are_Atheists_Always_Attacking_Christians%3F%22&threadid=158969

Page 1.

In reply to redbarons who said I am married to a Christian and I swear not once in 42 years have I attacked her the diamond we call RJHinds replied I wish I could say the same. However, fortunately for me, my wife forgave my stupid actions and we avoided divorce and I eventually learned better.

I wish I was jesting.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sprinkled with sugar and with strawberry jam in the middle?😲
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8-4P1WPE-Qg
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:45
    Not sure what your point is?
    divegeester, the 'point' is that gb agrees with your question to GKR: "wife-beater", surely you jest?" emphatically!
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:48
    No but i dated a Swedish girl from Norrköping once, she was more like a rock cake!
    So did this Lovely Svenska Flicka brew a few pots of strong dark coffee to robbie's high standards and serve it nice and hot?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:49
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=%22Why_Are_Atheists_Always_Attacking_Christians%3F%22&threadid=158969

Page 1.

In reply to redbarons who said [b]I am married to a Christian and I swear not once in 42 years have I attacked her
    the diamond we call RJHinds replied I wish I could say the same. However, fortunately for m ...[text shortened]... pid actions and we avoided divorce and I eventually learned better.

I wish I was jesting.[/b]
    people have done some terrible things in the past and i resent they way that you and these others are making an issue out of it for R.J.Hinds. Yes beating up on defenceless and innocent women is about as low as you can get, but no one here knows any of the details and to make an issue out of it like this with only partial knowledge is unfair. Clearly Hindus has made peace with his wife and the issue is now resolved and he has had a happy and relatively successful marriage despite this.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:50
    So did this Lovely Svenska Flicka brew a few pots of strong dark coffee to robbie's high standards and serve it nice and hot?
    Come to think of it I cannot remember but she did bring me these salty liquorice type sweets from Sweden and a little hand made Swedish doll in national costume that I have to this day 😀
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:52
    For anyone keeping score, presently Dr. Lissa Rankin earned [4] while Med Jones lags behind by one with [3] Thumbs Down.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:541 edit
    people have done some terrible things in the past and i resent they way that you and these others are making an issue out of it for R.J.Hinds. Yes beating up on defenceless and innocent women is about as low as you can get, but no one here knows any of the details and to make an issue out of it like this with only partial knowledge is unfair. Clear ...[text shortened]... he issue is now resolved and he has had a happy and relatively successful marriage despite this.
    Agree: "17. You find yourself judging others."
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:57
    people have done some terrible things in the past and i resent they way that you and these others are making an issue out of it for R.J.Hinds. Yes beating up on defenceless and innocent women is about as low as you can get, but no one here knows any of the details and to make an issue out of it like this with only partial knowledge is unfair. Clear ...[text shortened]... he issue is now resolved and he has had a happy and relatively successful marriage despite this.
    For your information, I have never beat or even hit my wife during our heated arguments. I am sure we would not be together today, if that were the case.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:58
    Come to think of it I cannot remember but she did bring me these salty liquorice type sweets from Sweden and a little hand made Swedish doll in national costume that I have to this day 😀
    Nice. Very nice memorabilia: Wonder who has the perfumed attention of the other "Swedish doll" even as we speak.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree