1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:581 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    For your information, I have never beat or even hit my wife during our heated arguments. I am sure we would not be together today, if that were the case.
    That is fine but these people have made some serious accusations against you Hindus on the basis of a statement that you made. I dont think thats fair.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    people have done some terrible things in the past and i resent they way that you and these others are making an issue out of it for R.J.Hinds. Yes beating up on defenceless and innocent women is about as low as you can get, but no one here knows any of the details and to make an issue out of it like this with only partial knowledge is unfair. Clear ...[text shortened]... he issue is now resolved and he has had a happy and relatively successful marriage despite this.
    He should have kept that kind of information to himself if he didn't want others to comment on it. Seeing as he posted it online it is additional information that can be used to shape an image of the character RJHinds.

It's a disgusting image.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:59
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Nice. Very nice memorabilia: Wonder who has the perfumed attention of the other "Swedish doll" even as we speak.
    some brave man, she was a little feist mistress!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:001 edit
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    He should have kept that kind of information to himself if he didn't want others to comment on it. Seeing as he posted it online it is additional information that can be used to shape an image of the character RJHinds.

It's a disgusting image.
    No one is saying that its attractive but you have only partial knowledge. Is it not better to try to understand the reasons first?
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:04
    No one is saying that its attractive but you have only partial knowledge.
    Either he needs to explain the situation or he needs to keep his private life to himself (this would be my advice). As it stands Hinds has "attacked" his wife which does not make him look good. And that's a huge understatement.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:06
    Either he needs to explain the situation or he needs to keep his private life to himself (this would be my advice). As it stands Hinds has "attacked" his wife which does not make him look good. And that's a huge understatement.
    People change Great King Rat.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:12
    We all have and, further to the point, not even one of us is blameless or perfect. We've all messed and hurt others in the process, whether we realized and took ownership of our words and deeds or not. Who among us can cast the first stone?
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:18
    We all have and, further to the point, not even one of us is blameless or perfect. We've all messed and hurt others in the process, whether we realized and took ownership of our words and deeds or not. Who among us can cast the first stone?
    See this is something I dislike about the Christian Reveal Hidden Content
    [and monotheistic religions generally]
    religion.

The idea that only god can sit in judgement of us and we are judged after death, basically based on the
    last thing we did [repent or not].

We can absolutely judge each other and should do so.

Everyone has done good and bad things, everyone has made mistakes...

But some bad things are [much] worse than others, and some mistakes are [far] less forgiveable than others.

What Hinds appeared to be admitting to is of the latter category.
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:19
    With regards to attacking a woman?

I can.

You?
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:27
    That does not negate the fact of him having attacked his wife. It may be in his past, it's still something he must carry with him at all times.

Some things you don't shrug off as "what's done is done". Some things leave a permanent mark.

And based on his reply to me on page 2 which was in astoundingly bad taste I'd say he doesn't really care one way or the other.

He could've replied in a sincere way, maybe even in an angry way, but instead went with some hallelujah bs.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:353 edits
    That does not negate the fact of him having attacked his wife. It may be in his past, it's still something he must carry with him at all times.

Some things you don't shrug off as "what's done is done". Some things leave a permanent mark.

And based on his reply to me on page 2 which was in astoundingly bad taste I'd say he doesn't really care one ...[text shortened]... replied in a sincere way, maybe even in an angry way, but instead went with some hallelujah bs.
    what did you expect? his position is indefensible. yes some things cannot be easily forgotten but neither you or I know much about it and its simply wrong to cast it up. I think anyway.
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 20:431 edit
    what did you expect? his position is indefensible. yes some things cannot be easily forgotten but neither you or I know much about it and its simply wrong to cast it up. I think anyway.
    Then he should not have mentioned it. Either you shut up about it or you explain the situation and let people decide how they feel about it.

You seriously feel that his only sensible reply to my post could have been that hallelujah bs?

I think the only people who reply in such a ridiculous fashion to such a nasty post of mine are those who don't really think much of "attacking my wife". Read googlefudge's post after Hinds' post, maybe that one explains it better.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 21:01
    [b]With regards to attacking a woman?

I can.

You?
    How about you, GB. Does it apply to you?

2. and 17. in my early twenties: corporate career good fortunes eliminated 2. and I gradually grew out of 17.

Are you sure you grew out of 17 (You find yourself judging others), GB?

Do you not judge others?

Still "tempted to judge others" but resist in favor of making an objective evaluation and leaving the matter in God's hands. Whenever I succumb, 1 John 1:9 remedies the situation. Now you know why sometimes I post silence rather than ink.

Two posts before you judged Dr. Rankin as an "attractive" MD.

Au contraire, my Great King Rat: "making an objective evaluation." Take a peek.

I did.

It's most definitely not objective to judge someone as being attractive, but rather it's very subjective.

She has pretty eyes, though.

Men all have different criteria for attractiveness in women: two of mine are symmetry of body and an organized mind.

That's fine. That's your subjective judgement of what makes a woman attractive.

Personally, I like my women donutshaped.

Hey, to each his or her own. Poise, good manners, a sense of whimsy and humour and good posture I also appreciate.

People change Great King Rat.[/b]

How about you, GB. Does it apply to you?

2. and 17. in my early twenties: corporate career good fortunes eliminated 2. and I gradually grew out of 17.[/b]

Are you sure you grew out of 17 (You find yourself judging others), GB?

Do you not judge others?

Still "tempted to judge others" but resist in favor of making an objective evaluation and leaving the matter in God's hands. Whenever I succumb, 1 John 1:9 remedies the situation. Now you know why sometimes I post silence rather than ink.

Two posts before you judged Dr. Rankin as an "attractive" MD.

Au contraire, my Great King Rat: "making an objective evaluation." Take a peek.

I did.

It's most definitely not objective to judge someone as being attractive, but rather it's very subjective.

She has pretty eyes, though.

Men all have different criteria for attractiveness in women: two of mine are symmetry of body and an organized mind.

That's fine. That's your subjective judgement of what makes a woman attractive.

Personally, I like my women donutshaped.

Hey, to each his or her own. Poise, good manners, a sense of whimsy and humour and good posture I also appreciate.

With regards to attacking a woman?

I can.

You?

GKR, my moral authority derives from the Absolute Righteousness and Justice of Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent Sovereign God; I leave these matters with believers and unbelievers in Christ in God the Father's capable hands. So, no.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 21:05
    divegeester, the 'point' is that gb agrees with your question to GKR: "wife-beater", surely you jest?" emphatically!
    Good! 🙂
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 21:12
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=%22Why_Are_Atheists_Always_Attacking_Christians%3F%22&threadid=158969

Page 1.

In reply to redbarons who said [b]I am married to a Christian and I swear not once in 42 years have I attacked her
    the diamond we call RJHinds replied I wish I could say the same. However, fortunately for m ...[text shortened]... pid actions and we avoided divorce and I eventually learned better.

I wish I was jesting.[/b]
    Hmm.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree