1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 13:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ...you were never anything but a nominal
    Christian as is clear from the scriptural definition of what a Christian is and more
    importantly does. N o m i n a l, in name only!
    Haters gonna hate.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 13:26
    I have not stated once you were a Jehovahs witness, why you keep harping on about
    pure straw arguments i cannot say, but you were never anything but a nominal
    Christian as is clear from the scriptural definition of what a Christian is and more
    importantly does. N o m i n a l, in name only!
    Correct me if i'm wrong here but your wife isn't a JW is she?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 13:311 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i would ask this of you and kelly. are you of the opinion that if a person stops believing, they were never a real chrisitan in the first place?
    I would say KellyJay, in this matter, seems to be a bit like Winston Smith at his desk popping stuff down the pneumatic Memory Hole. With robbie, what it all boils down to seems to be that Jehovah's Witnesses are the "true" Christians and others are not. Both of these guys have been chuntering on about this kind of thing in their different ways on numerous previous occasions.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 13:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    I would say KellyJay, in this matter, seems to be a bit like Winston Smith at his desk popping stuff down the pneumatic Memory Hole. With robbie, what it all boils down to seems to be that Jehovah's Witnesses are the "true" Christians® and others are not. Both of these guys have been chuntering on about this kind of thing in their different ways on numerous previous occasions.
    Hold ALT, type 0174 on the numeric keypad, release ALT.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 13:44
    If an atheist has a change of mind and joins a religion, can i claim they were never a 'True Atheist®'?
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 13:47
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    If an atheist has a change of mind and joins a religion, can i claim they were never a 'True Atheist®'?
    Of course. If they had really experienced the freedom of living outside of a fairy tale, they never would have given it up.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 14:23
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Haters gonna hate.
    LOL, I dont hate the bearded wonder, i like him, I was just sayin.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 14:24
    Correct me if i'm wrong here but your wife isn't a JW is she?
    Oh she is a witness of the most high God, was a catholic before she became a witness,
    was quite devout as are the vast majority of Pakistani christians.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 14:26
    yes, you can claim they were in denial the whole time. 😛
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 14:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    I would say KellyJay, in this matter, seems to be a bit like Winston Smith at his desk popping stuff down the pneumatic Memory Hole. With robbie, what it all boils down to seems to be that Jehovah's Witnesses are the "true" Christians and others are not. Both of these guys have been chuntering on about this kind of thing in their different ways on numerous previous occasions.
    I never mentioned Jehovahs witnesses, bearded wonder, you did, just sayin.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 14:32
    yes, you can claim they were in denial the whole time. 😛
    It's you who is in denial.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 14:33
    I never mentioned Jehovahs witnesses, bearded wonder, you did, just sayin.
    You don't have to mention them every single time. I don't have amnesia. It's been your hobby horse here for years. galveston75's too. Even when you are trying to be equivocal about it, you usually blurt it out at some point, often when you're flustered by something. No one needs you to blurt it out every single time you get started on "True" Christians®.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 15:46
    It's you who is in denial.
    deluders gonna delude themselves 😛
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 15:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    You don't have to mention them every single time. I don't have amnesia. It's been your hobby horse here for years. galveston75's too. Even when you are trying to be equivocal about it, you usually blurt it out at some point, often when you're flustered by something. No one needs you to blurt it out every single time you get started on "True" Christians®.
    I never mentioned it at all, in fact the only time i do mention it is usually to defend our fine reputation, yet you cannot seem to help yourself, ironic really.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 16:08
    I never mentioned it at all, in fact the only time i do mention it is usually to defend our fine reputation, yet you cannot seem to help yourself, ironic really.
    As I said, robbie, you don't have to mention the fact that you think that Jehovah's Witnesses are the "True" Christians® every single time you post. It's been what you have been propagating on this forum for years.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree