Spirituality Forum is dead

Spirituality Forum is dead

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

England

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Nor do I blame the Japanese people for the attack on us while we were
neutral to the war. It is the leaders that cause all the problems. They
are never satisfied with the power and influence they have.

Yes some of the wounds are healed, I suppose, but the Roman Catholics
keep trying to justify the wrong they did, in most cases. They do have
good pe ...[text shortened]... ings. But there are those up at the top that must know and
allow things to remain as they are.
then say this as it come across not as you wish.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by stoker
then say this as it come across not as you wish.
I think that is exactly what I am doing, even thought I wish it was different.

s

England

Moves
30 Nov 11

I think that is exactly what I am doing, even thought I wish it was different.
no as earlier you stated i hope not romam catholic .. not the higharchy of the faith.
as ive said in posts im not happy with mine but its not the faith you choose gets you in its gods forgiving grace , in the life you have lived

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Nov 11

no as earlier you stated i hope not romam catholic .. not the higharchy of the faith.
as ive said in posts im not happy with mine but its not the faith you choose gets you in its gods forgiving grace , in the life you have lived
I wish the Roman Catholic Church was the church Jesus had in mind
when He said, "I will build My church on this rock" but it doesn't
seem to be true, like they claim. I understand that we are saved by
grace through faith, but that does nothing to redeem an apostate
church that refuses to change.

s

England

Moves
30 Nov 11

jesus said it to peter then paul took over and so on . since rome was the main city in the world and constant took it as his then it became roman church. it became a victim of its own making, but its still a beacon even with its failings. but just as the jewish capital jesus will not turn his back on it

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Nov 11

If you are not happy with the Catholic faith why no move to one in which you are happy. The Catholic Church are guilty of so many atrocities in the last 1800 years .. murder, false doctrines, child abuse etc .. I cannot imagine any serious Christian wanting to belong to that church.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Dec 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Not entirely. I cant make you an open minded Hindu.
No you cannot, but we are not talking about me either we are talking about
this forum and it is what we make it.
Kelly

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Dec 11

Originally posted by rwingett
It's true. There's been nothing but junk in here for weeks. The last person out, turn off the lights.
Until the conversions and discussions in the spirituality forum centre around true religion - then the spirituality forum will remain dead - because when falsity is discussed - it is not the least uplifting and it is spiritually in-valid.

Spirituality is about truth - and when falsity is discussed day after day and week after week it is not the least full-filling.

You can only discuss truth when you embrace the authorized and authentic teachings of the Vedas.

Christianity Islam Judaism will only present speculation and fabrication from superstitious spin doctors.

These false religions are only recent creations from the minds of mundane man - that are in contrast with true religion (the Vedas) which are eternal and without beginning.(as they should be)

The recent dream of Mr Abraham a few thousand years ago - which is the basis of Christianity Islam and Judaism does not count as a valid testimony of Gods wishes and desires - and is simply the delusional dreamings of a wild imagination.

It is stated that Abraham is the father of monism - but this is not true - for the Vedas have taught monism for eternity.

When Abraham was just a baby - the Vedas were being taught and followed by millions of sincere theists who were following religious principles strictly and developing love towards God - and before Abraham was born the Bhagavad Gita was being worshipped and followed by devoted lovers of God.

True religion MUST be eternal - and not the invention of some meat eater in recent history. (common sense)

Abraham is actually the founding father of false religion - for his new region was founded on the principle of animal slaughter and animal cruelty and speculation and fabrication.

Because Abraham had a dream thousands of years ago and told everyone he was talking to God - the Palestinians and the Israelis are killing each other even today because of dirt.

Abraham was not talking to God - and when the Muslims and Christians realize this - then that will be the day that they might start to work towards peace - but not before they reject their false religious roots and embrace the true knowledge of the Vedas.

(The Vedas)......the first - the eternal - the original - the authentic - and the only truth concerning religion and God.

Every religion on earth that has its roots in Abraham is false - and misguides the entire human race into violence and ignorance and falsity and suffering and oppression and injustice and hypocrisy.

F

Moves
01 Dec 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
Until the conversions and discussions in the spirituality forum centre around true religion - then the spirituality forum will remain dead - because when falsity is discussed - it is not the least uplifting and it is spiritually in-valid.

Spirituality is about truth - and when falsity is discussed day after day and week after week it is not the least full-fi ...[text shortened]... nto violence and ignorance and falsity and suffering and oppression and injustice and hypocrisy.
Your thoughts on your chosen religion make interesting reading. But, for my own spiritual purposes, they come across as more partisan and religionist than philosophical or spiritual. Your assertions about your approach to the spiritual dimension of life seem of limited use to someone who does not share your belief system. You tend to use a lot of subjective words as if they have a mutually agreed objective meaning for the people you address, in this case words like true, truth, false, falsity, invalid, uplifting, authorized, authentic, sincere, ignorance, hypocrisy. This lends your post an air of being a sequence of circular arguments and is perhaps counterproductive if you are hoping to reach people with your spiritual theories. Having said this, I have no doubt that you present this information in earnest and in good faith.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Dec 11

Originally posted by Dasa

Spirituality is about truth - and when falsity is discussed day after day and week after week it is not the least full-fi ...[text shortened]... nto violence and ignorance and falsity and suffering and oppression and injustice and hypocrisy.
Christians will never discard the Holy Bible, the word of truth, for the Vedas
and a life of looking forward to perpetual reincarnations in different bodies.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Dec 11

Originally posted by KellyJay
No you cannot, but we are not talking about me either we are talking about
this forum and it is what we make it.
Kelly
And you are part of that forum.

My comment was just an example, there's no need to make it into something which it isn't

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Dec 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
If you are not happy with the Catholic faith why no move to one in which you are happy. The Catholic Church are guilty of so many atrocities in the last 1800 years .. murder, false doctrines, child abuse etc .. I cannot imagine any serious Christian wanting to belong to that church.
I cannot imagine any serious "spiritual seeker" wanting to be a christian, but hey, what are you gonna do?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Dec 11

Christians will never discard the Holy Bible, the word of truth, for the Vedas
and a life of looking forward to perpetual reincarnations in different bodies.
I dont know about the Vedas, but I know personally of several people that have renounced christianity to become buddhists.

In fact, I think this is a world wide trend in recent decades

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Dec 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I dont know about the Vedas, but I know personally of several people that have renounced christianity to become buddhists.

In fact, I think this is a world wide trend in recent decades
There is no Christian in the USA would become a buddhist. However, unlike
you people, we are happy to live in the land of the free and the home of the
brave. 😏

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Dec 11
1 edit

There is no Christian in the USA would become a buddhist. However, unlike
you people, we are happy to live in the land of the free and the home of the
brave. 😏
Wipe that smile off your face, silly man.
ISKON (the Hare Krsnas) has spread like wildfire in your country. (the guy came with a Veda and Twelve bucks in his pocket came to New York around 1920-I'm sure Dasa will correct me to the actual fact, but it is more or less accurate)

And I would bet my mothers life that way more christians have turned to buddhism than buddhists turning to christianity in the last few decades in your country.

As to why you mention that your country is the "land of the free and home of the brave" is beyond me.

I might as well point out that it your constitution tells you that you are free to "pursue happiness", but not actually ever find it 😛