1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 22:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This is an interesting post from you, thank you. Let's consider this scripture and what is actually happening here.

The "name" by which God wanted man to "call on" him was being made known by Jesus. Well it couldn't have been the name "Jehovah" then could it? Because that name was already known by all Jews/Hebrews.

So, what was the name of ...[text shortened]... given among men by which we are saved"
    that name is Jesus.

Do you accept or reject this?[/b]
    That is absolutely correct.
    It is only through Jesus that we can be reconciled to our Heavenly Father.
    As the scripture says, (John 14:6) Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
    So, it is a two step process.
    1) We become followers of Christ Jesus,
    2) Jesus leads us to reconciliation with Jehovah God, our Heavenly Father.
    (1 Timothy 2:5) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 22:32
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Your reasoning lacks truth and is a load of petty watchtower mumbo jumbo.. Good luck suss it out yourself.
    I don't believe in luck.
    (Isaiah 65:11) But you are among those forsaking Jehovah, Those forgetting my holy mountain, Those setting a table for the god of Good Luck, And those filling up cups of mixed wine for the god of Destiny.
    Do you even know what the word suss means?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 22:59
    Originally posted by roigam
    I don't believe in luck.
    (Isaiah 65:11) But you are among those forsaking Jehovah, Those forgetting my holy mountain, Those setting a table for the god of Good Luck, And those filling up cups of mixed wine for the god of Destiny.
    Do you even know what the word suss means?
    If I had to guess which religion is forsaking God, the JWs would be among the top 3 in my list. Anyhow let God decide who is doing the forsaking.

As for your quote, Isaiah is referring to those worshipping idols as forsaking God. What does that have to do with me?

You sound like a blooming fool.
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 20:45
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If I had to guess which religion is forsaking God, the JWs would be among the top 3 in my list. Anyhow let God decide who is doing the forsaking.

As for your quote, Isaiah is referring to those worshipping idols as forsaking God. What does that have to do with me?

You sound like a blooming fool.
    You were the one referring to "luck".

So, you recognize Jehovah as God.
    I would insult you in return but the worst possible insult I could think of would only be a compliment compared to the truth.
    And you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 21:34
    NANCY PELOSI: They ask me all the time what is your favorite this, what is your favorite that, what is your favorite that. And at one time what is your favorite word. And I said, my favorite word, that is really easy. My favorite word is the word is the word.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree