1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 12:48
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Well my faith is doing great. It seems your Christian faith was of the brittle variety. 😛
    This seems a really bizarre dig to attempt at an ex-Christian.
  2. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 15:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    This seems a really bizarre dig to attempt at an ex-Christian.
    Lighten up.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 16:431 edit
    Well my faith is doing great. It seems your Christian faith was of the brittle variety. 😛
    Considering that you believe in eternal torture in hell, your comment here to FMF is not one I would expect from a genuine Christian Fetchmyjunk. Very odd and very callous. But more just.. 'odd'. Odd in a you're full of it kind of way. 🙂
  4. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 17:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Considering that you believe in eternal torture in hell, your comment here to FMF is not one I would expect from a genuine Christian Fetchmyjunk. Very odd and very callous. But more just.. 'odd'. Odd in a you're full of it kind of way. 🙂
    Your sense of humor certainly needs a kick start. Do you seriously see yourself as modeling the most saintly and exemplary behavior on these threads? 😵
  5. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 18:242 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's a debate and discussion forum. If you think your faith might be so brittle that it could be "destroyed" by talking to someone who has different beliefs from you, and tells you so, then you'd do well to reflect thoroughly on that faith of yours.
    If you find that your beliefs are not worthy of being shared by other people, you'd do well to reflect thoroughly on those beliefs of yours.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 20:27
    Your sense of humor certainly needs a kick start. Do you seriously see yourself as modeling the most saintly and exemplary behavior on these threads? 😵
    Certainly not, but the question is not about being an non-exemplary on these boards, it's about a claimed Christian trivialising a lost soul who you allegedly believe is going to spend an eternity suffering the most unimaginable horror. No Christian would that. Know what I mean...😉
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 23:37
    If you find that your beliefs are not worthy of being shared by other people, you'd do well to reflect thoroughly on those beliefs of yours.
    But I haven't said I find my beliefs are not worthy of being shared by other people. Aren't you reading the words I am typing for you to read? Not asking or expecting anyone to adopt my beliefs as their own does not mean I somehow find my beliefs to be not worthy of being shared. If you mean that YOU find my beliefs are not worthy of being shared, then that's fine by me. Just say so. But don't attribute it to me. Your posts a riddled with these kinds of little dishonest twists, deliberate misrepresentations, and things claimed or suggested that are rooted in you willfully ignoring what people tell you and the answers they give.
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 03:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    But I haven't said I find my beliefs are not worthy of being shared by other people. Aren't you reading the words I am typing for you to read? Not asking or expecting anyone to adopt my beliefs as their own does not mean I somehow find my beliefs to be not worthy of being shared. If you mean that YOU find my beliefs are not worthy of being shared, then that's fi ...[text shortened]... gested that are rooted in you willfully ignoring what people tell you and the answers they give.
    You said you don't care whether or not other people share your beliefs. If it is not because they are not worthy of being shared then why is it? Surely if you viewed your own beliefs as true, you would want other people to know the truth as well?
  9. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 04:271 edit
    Certainly not, but the question is not about being an non-exemplary on these boards, it's about a claimed Christian trivialising a lost soul who you allegedly believe is going to spend an eternity suffering the most unimaginable horror. No Christian would that. Know what I mean...😉
    I have never claimed to know for sure that the torture will be eternal. Do you think the lost won't be suffering unimaginable horrors whether it be for a limited time?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 05:00
    I have never claimed to know for sure that the torture will be eternal. Do you think the lost won't be suffering unimaginable horrors whether it be for a limited time?
    What I think is that your posting has begun to reveal more about you, wether that be a real or fake one.
  11. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 05:10
    What I think is that your posting has begun to reveal more about you, wether that be a real or fake one.
    Are you going to answer the question or not?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 05:13
    Are you going to answer the question or not?
    I've answered that question several times with you, bit I'll answer it again.

No, I don't think that.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 05:14
    Are you going to hit me with another one of your "so" questions?
  14. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 05:31
    I've answered that question several times with you, bit I'll answer it again.

No, I don't think that.
    Do they simply cease to exist or do they have to endure some form of punishment?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 05:33
    Do they simply cease to exist or do they have to endure some form of punishment?
    It's your turn to answer a question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree