Stop lecturing us!

Stop lecturing us!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by Dasa
Your time here in this forum has been in vain for you have been exposed as talking nonsense.
How has he been exposed? Not by you that's for sure! FMF has calmly and credibly exposed YOU day after day for being the ignorant extreme fundamentalist fraud you are. His retorts to you are so dry I could make a martini out of them.

n

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by divegeester
How has he been exposed? Not by you that's for sure! FMF has calmly and credibly exposed YOU day after day for being the ignorant extreme fundamentalist fraud you are. His retorts to you are so dry I could make a martini out of them.
divegeester - can you please not post so much fact in one single post as Dasa has a hard time understanding fact. Also please refrain from using logic as this confuses him.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by FMF
How long will I go on telling you or Dasa or anyone else that I believe they are being "sincere"? Don't know for sure. Maybe for as long as I am being told that I am being "dishonest" and "insincere" about my belief system or for as long as they go on making unsubstantiated subjective assertions about the reality of my life.

If you want to, karoly, you can p ...[text shortened]... you say, Dasa doesn't understand me, then it's ok, Dasa doesn't understand me.
Yeah well stay out of it then if you aren't interested.

And you have expressed yourself clearly, I was never accusing you of not.

Seems as if Dasa has rubbed you up the wrong way and you have just repeated yourself post after post in a bid to correct him, I guess.
No one is right or wrong in my book and I am not siding with Dasa.

n

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel

Seems as if Dasa has rubbed you up the wrong way and you have just repeated yourself post after post in a bid to correct him, I guess.
Sorry Karoly - have to disagree with you here.

Dasa is wrong (IMO - or at least the much much worse of two evils) as he refuses to acknowledge others opinion and parrots more than anyone here the same regurgitated crap.

FMF has pressed Dasa on a number of points - none (from what l have read) have ever been adequately answered - or even attempted to be answered.

It is laughable that he actually started one thread wanting to debate with FMF.

ENGLAND

Moves
08 Mar 11

Come on dude this is a spirituality debate forum and dasa continues day after day to suck you into his lame ridiculous ideology - FMF (and others) are completely entitled to challenge this guy on his weirdness, extremeism and plagarism. You seem to think that conflict must be a bad thing - it's not. At least not always.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by nook7
Sorry Karoly - have to disagree with you here.

Dasa is wrong (IMO - or at least the much much worse of two evils) as he refuses to acknowledge others opinion and parrots more than anyone here the same regurgitated crap.

FMF has pressed Dasa on a number of points - none (from what l have read) have ever been adequately answered - or even attempted to be answered.

It is laughable that he actually started one thread wanting to debate with FMF.
Thats cool.

Whats not cool is anyone out there thinking I am siding with Dasa.
I am not siding with anyone, not even the ones I agree with completely

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Mar 11
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Come on dude this is a spirituality debate forum and dasa continues day after day to suck you into his lame ridiculous ideology - FMF (and others) are completely entitled to challenge this guy on his weirdness, extremeism and plagarism. You seem to think that conflict must be a bad thing - it's not. At least not always.
I happen to share some of Dasa'a beliefs, as I do share beliefs with christians.
I do not get sucked into his ideology. I think his ideology, is to idealist and narrow-minded. I dont like it.
right down to our diferring perspectives on vegetarianism, where I could have easily been sucked in at attempts made by Dasa to play on my emotionality with his "animal cruelty shtick", but I aint.

I dont prop him up as much as FMF, which is another thing I get accused of.

In fact, I prolly disagree with Dasa more than anyone else, but its not a fair comparison because he goes on so much.
He's like a rougher version of jaywill for me (sorry jaywill no offence intended. Sorry Dasa, no offence intended)

edit: In fact part of my post back on page 4 or so refrenced the thread title as I implored Dasa to "Stop lecturing us"

n

Moves
08 Mar 11

Thats cool.

Whats not cool is anyone out there thinking I am siding with Dasa.
I am not siding with anyone, not even the ones I agree with completely
It can come across as support from what l have seen mate.

However, you are totally entitled to do what you want

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by nook7
It can come across as support from what l have seen mate.

However, you are totally entitled to do what you want
Yes it does come across as support. Some of it is support.

But as I have just pointed out above, there are many times where I dont support him and certainly disagree with him very strongly.

n

Moves
08 Mar 11

Yes it does come across as support. Some of it is support.

But as I have just pointed out above, there are many times where I dont support him and certainly disagree with him very strongly.
True - l have read those posts too!

F

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by Dasa
You have it all upside down, because it is you who are speculating with your invented spiritualism.
The whole point about my spiritual path is that I have "invented" nothing. My objection to "religions" is that they are based on speculations about the afterlife and and other supernatural things, which are then codified and internalized. From my point of view I have it the right way up. Not upside down. What have I "invented"?

F

Moves
08 Mar 11

You sound like Dasa here.

I don't condemn his beliefs. I simply resist his attempts to project his subjective opinions onto the reality of my life. You think that I should just accept his assertions? I don't care about assertions he makes about himself. He is free to believe what he wants about himself. But you think I should accept his assertions about me and my spirituality? That's Spirituality in karoly's world is it? Let Dasa assert what he wants; let karoly sift through the insults and abuse directed at other posters and pick bits he agrees with; let FMF "stay out of it"?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by FMF
You sound like Dasa here.

I don't condemn his beliefs. I simply resist his attempts to project his subjective opinions onto the reality of my life. You think that I should just accept his assertions? I don't care about assertions he makes about himself. He is free to believe what he wants about himself. But you think I should accept his assertions about me a ...[text shortened]... nd abuse directed at other posters and pick bits he agrees with; let FMF "stay out of it"?
Geez man. I dont care who you think I sound like.

You have posted many a post to Dasa.
Thats all I was saying, so you are just guilty ,as you have charged me, with keeping his threads at the top.

Dont go there man. We're musicians, we feel the energy.

I have tried to be supportive of all posters on here.
I dont wish to get into a thread slinging match with you unless its about something we both are into. If you or I are NOT into it, then I dont wish to press the issue

You get me?

And I'm not saying "stay out of it" , even if it did sound like that.
Do you want an apology?

F

Moves
08 Mar 11

And I'm not saying "stay out of it" , even if it did sound like that.
Originally posted by karoly aczel, only a short while ago: "Yeah well stay out of it then if you aren't interested."

You have posted many a post to Dasa. Thats all I was saying, so you are just guilty ,as you have charged me, with keeping his threads at the top.

This isn't about "keeping his threads at the top". This is about Dasa bullying people on a Spirituality Forum , making plainly untrue assertions about the spirituality of others, and then refusing to actually discuss them because they are "not qualified". About which you are proudly "neutral" and now say...

...I have tried to be supportive of all posters on here.
I dont wish to get into a thread slinging match

...except you urge me to go silent and "stay out of it".

Oh but, no. Now you say that you didn't say "stay out of it".

LOL. karoly says "stay out of it", and then karoly doesn't say "stay out of it"... it's karoly 'trying to be supportive of all posters on here' I guess.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Mar 11

Originally posted by FMF
Originally posted by karoly aczel, only a short while ago: "Yeah well stay out of it then if you aren't interested."

[b]You have posted many a post to Dasa. Thats all I was saying, so you are just guilty ,as you have charged me, with keeping his threads at the top.

This isn't about "keeping his threads at the top". This is about Dasa bullying people on ...[text shortened]... .. it's karoly 'trying to be supportive of all posters on here' I guess.[/b]
Yeah , its relative.
Y'know, pick your battles. All your battles seem to be with Dasa because you think you're onto an easy target. Oops did I sound like Dasa again?

So yeah, stay out of it if your not interested. (This is my opinion,derr)

As for Dasa bullying people on this forum, he may have tried , but I fail to see anywhere he has successfully "bullied" anyone.
You are making a cow sandwich out of a steakhouse.