Sunday afternoon lynchings

Sunday afternoon lynchings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Confession for what exactly, what does anyone who posts on this board have to do with the lynchings in your OP? Answer........nothing.

This is you trolling and baiting. Any attempt by you to claim otherwise is a lie.
confession that nominal Christianity is empty and devoid, what else? call me what you like, its your perception.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
again on the contrary divesgeester was the one who initiated personal remarks stating that i and my friends would let children die. Are you saying that this was not the case? If not then you will tell us who initiated personal remarks?
Even putting your OP on one side, you had initiated the personal remarks before divegeester had even arrived on this thread.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Untrue. I have said absolutely nothing the sort.
If anyone was given a blood transfusion so as to deliberately kill them or if there was criminal negligence and innocents died, then of course it would be morally reprehensible.

these are your words are they not - clearly many innocents have died because of taking blood transfusion that makes in your opinion blood transfusions morally reprehensible. I did not author it, these are your words.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Even putting your OP on one side, you had initiated the personal remarks before divegeester had even arrived on this thread.
evidence please.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

these are your words are they not - clearly many innocents have died because of taking blood transfusion that makes in your opinion blood transfusions morally reprehensible. I did not author it, these are your words.
My words were: If anyone was given a blood transfusion so as to deliberately kill them or if there was criminal negligence and innocents died, then of course it would be morally reprehensible. Crystal clear. Absolutely no need for you to re-frame them to mean anything other than what they clearly mean.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

evidence please.
I posted it 2/3rds of the way down page 12 but you ignored it.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
My words were: If anyone was given a blood transfusion so as to deliberately kill them or if there was criminal negligence and innocents died, then of course it would be morally reprehensible. Crystal clear. Absolutely no need for you to re-frame them to mean anything other than what they clearly mean.
I dont need to reframe them, they are what they are, you think that in certain circumstances blood transfusions are morally reprehensible.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
I posted it 2/3rds of the way down page 12 but you ignored it.
divesgeester initiated getting personal, he got a reply in kind. You have stated that i got personal before this point, where is your evidence for your claim?

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

I dont need to reframe them, they are what they are, you think that in certain circumstances blood transfusions are morally reprehensible.
No I said deliberately ending the life of an innocent is morally reprehensible. So a pilot deliberately crashing his plane into a mountain is morally reprehensible, but the fact that there are plane crashes does not make flying in planes morally reprehensible.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Apr 15

confession that nominal Christianity is empty and devoid, what else? call me what you like, its your perception.
Again, what does anyone on this forum have to do with the lynchings in your OP?

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

divesgeester initiated getting personal, he got a reply in kind. You have stated that i got personal before this point, where is your evidence for your claim?
Two thirds of the way down page 12. Also on page 1 of course.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Again, what does anyone on this forum have to do with the lynchings in your OP?
they are sentient beings and can proffer some knowledge as to why its possible to listen to a sermon on a Sunday afternoon and go out afterwards on a Sunday picnic to watch a man being lynched. They could offer a perspective that i was unaware of, by way of example.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Confession for what exactly, what does anyone who posts on this board have to do with the lynchings in your OP? Answer........nothing.

This is you trolling and baiting. Any attempt by you to claim otherwise is a lie.
Bingo!

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Two thirds of the way down page 12. Also on page 1 of course.
fine so unless you are going to get it, its gonna stay there, so why don't you make like a rocket, boost over there, copy and past it and boost ?

F

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

they are sentient beings and can proffer some knowledge as to why its possible to listen to a sermon on a Sunday afternoon and go out afterwards on a Sunday picnic to watch a man being lynched. They could offer a perspective that i was unaware of, by way of example.
On page 2 you said to divegeester: "Lets start, that would be 4000 persons your churches have lynched, mutilated, burnt and invited your friends and children to watch die."

What did you mean by saying that divegeester's "friends and children" were invited to watch people being lynched?