Sunday afternoon lynchings

Sunday afternoon lynchings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
This whole thread was about you baiting and trolling 'nominal Christians'.
Indeed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
On the contrary I was simply looking for an explanation for a phenomena that appears alien to me.
Err no, you said that the lynchings in your OP "reflect the teachings of normal Christianity"

Despite being asked to do so repeatedly, you cannot explain how you draw this conclusion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

This thread is not about divesgeester. All future references to him in person will be ignored unless i feel its necessary for furthering understanding of the issue.
Nice side-step!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

Its not about divesgeester, it will be ignored and so will you if you continue in the same vein.
If this is not about me, then you retract everything you said about me and apologise?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

I have assumed nothing. None of the nominal Christians here have condemned theses murders. ?
Everyone condemns the lynchings you nit-wit.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

again on the contrary divesgeester was the one who initiated personal remarks stating that i and my friends would let children die. Are you saying that this was not the case? If not then you will tell us who initiated personal remarks?
If your child required a blood transfusion to save their life would you let the medics administer it?

If you say yes you would, I will apologise and retract my remark.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

I have defended the right of self determination i have said literally nothing about the case of minors other than to state that in developed countries a parent has no jurisdiction. To state that I would let a child die as your airhead friend did is therefore not only unrealistic but impossible. Clearly hes wired to the moon. To sate that refusing ...[text shortened]... have died. Your sensationalistic tabloid assertions are not fit for bum paper, to put it mildly.
If you tell me that in the example I give above that you would permit your child to have a blood transfusion then I will fully retract my comments and apologise.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

evidence of a loving or compassionate statement, how else? a piece of encouragement given, empathy shown, how hard can it be? I have already retracted the statement of equally you silly man and yet you can provide not a single iota of your friend encouraging anyone, of consoling anyone, of demonstrating compassion or empathy.
So because you have not seen someone doing a particular thing you therefore assume and accuse them of something completely aborent.

How can you sit there at home writing this crap. Aren't you ashamed? Aren't you embarrassed? What would your leaders think of you if they read this?

I may print this thread and take it down my local kingdoms hall and show them. You are known elsewhere on the net so it shouldn't be difficult to identify you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

I have retracted that he was equally as hateful, he still appears to me to be hateful, to what extent I cannot say. Will he retract his assertion that I and my friends let children die?
I will retract it when you acknowledge that you would permit the administration of a blood transfusion to save your child.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

So people who have taken a blood transfusion and die as a direct consequence are still morally reprehensible? but not to the same degree?
That is different. If a person chooses to take the risk of medical treatment that is their prerogative. You would deny a minor in your custody that privilege, wouldn't you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

It is legally and therefore impossible for me to let a child die from a lack of blood. How are you now saying that I have defended that right? Neither you nor your friend are making much sense?
It makes perfect sense. You just don't want to admit what you and your cult support.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
That different. If a person chooses to take the risk of medical treatment that is their prerogative. You would deny a minor in your custody that privilege, wouldn't you?
robbie was acting the fool and pretending not to understand what I was saying.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

divesgeester initiated getting personal, he got a reply in kind. You have stated that i got personal before this point, where is your evidence for your claim?
No, I stated a fact. You posted abuse and lies.

Prove me wrong and I will apologise. State before Jehovah that you would allow your son to have a blood transfusion if it was the only thing that would save his life and I will retract what I said.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Dear oh dear your proclivity for belief in your own propaganda is astounding. Bingo Smingo, this thread was awesome before you clowns appeared and turned it into a mush slide! Duchess64 asked some pertinent questions, JS357 pointed it in the right direction, looking for motivation and even R.J Hinds of all people managed to make a meaningful comment ...[text shortened]... ce organ. When Baggjeester talks pants all his friends talk pants as well, but Emily loves him!
You have once again made a total fool of yourself and a mockery of your religion. You are the biggest asset in my attempts to show your cult up for what it is.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

What an extraordinary example of self-inflicted collateral damage by robbie this thread has been!