Sunday afternoon lynchings

Sunday afternoon lynchings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
fine so unless you are going to get it, its gonna stay there, so why don't you make like a rocket, boost over there, copy and past it and boost ?
I copy pasted it from page 1 to page 12 and you ignored it. It's still there on both pages.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Apr 15
2 edits

they are sentient beings and can proffer some knowledge as to why its possible to listen to a sermon on a Sunday afternoon and go out afterwards on a Sunday picnic to watch a man being lynched. They could offer a perspective that i was unaware of, by way of example.
How can anyone offer 'knowledge' about a lynching sermon if no one has been to one? You yourself said on page 2 -

'What these teachings are I cannot say with any certainty not being party to the sermons that were given.'

And

'I have stated that evidently the teachings were insipid, i cannot go beyond that, its unreasonable to expect that i can unless i have access to the sermons themselves.'

This thread is nothing more than a spiteful attack by you trying to link the Christians on this forum to lynchings. You then have the audacity to complain about others 'making it personal'.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Bingo!
Dear oh dear your proclivity for belief in your own propaganda is astounding. Bingo Smingo, this thread was awesome before you clowns appeared and turned it into a mush slide! Duchess64 asked some pertinent questions, JS357 pointed it in the right direction, looking for motivation and even R.J Hinds of all people managed to make a meaningful comment about how the Islamic state does the same thing but noooooo, the mouth of dweebjeester could not stick with the script, noooo, he had to go and call Robbie and his friends child killers and tell Robbie to shut up because he was morally reprehensible and had no cause to say anything to anybody. When it was pointed out that Jehovahs Witnesses have not lynched a single person after church on Sunday afternoon he had to resort to that highly original riposte of his, minors and blood transfusions. Oh dear and here are his friends, Professor Yaffle aka FMF the carved wooden bookend and his friend Noobster on the mice organ. When Baggjeester talks pants all his friends talk pants as well, but Emily loves him!

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Dear oh dear your proclivity for belief in your own propaganda is astounding. Bingo Smingo, this thread was awesome before you clowns appeared and turned it into a mush slide! Duchess64 asked some pertinent questions, JS357 pointed it in the right direction, looking for motivation and even R.J Hinds of all people managed to make a meaningful comment about how the Islamic state does the same thing but noooooo, the mouth of dweebjeester could stick with the script, noooo, he had to go and call Robbie and his friends child killers and tell Robbie to shut up because he was morally reprehensible and had no cause to say anything to anybody. When it was pointed out that Jehovahs Witnesses have not lynched a single person after church on Sunday afternoon he had to resort to that highly original riposte of his, minors and blood transfusions. Oh dear and here are his friends, Professor Yaffle aka FMF the carved wooden bookend and his friend Noobster on the mice organ. When Baggjeester talks pants all his friends talk pants as well, but Emily loves him!

Reminds me of the rancorous little spake the Ed Harris character made in Glengarry Glen Ross just before exiting with his tail between his legs! 😀

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
How can anyone offer 'knowledge' about a lynching sermon if no one has been to one? You yourself said on page 2 -

'What these teachings are I cannot say with any certainty not being party to the sermons that were given.'

And

[quote]'I have stated that evidently the teachings were insipid, i cannot go beyond that, its unreasonable ...[text shortened]... is forum to lynchings. You then have the audacity to complain about others 'making it personal'.
please see the above. If you think it was a spiteful attack on the Christians in this forum then so be it. I posted a quality excerpt form a third party site looking at a serious issue and asking for any insight that persons may have. Insight that neither you nor your cronies could provide. Heck even R J Hinds managed to do better.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Dear oh dear your proclivity for belief in your own propaganda is astounding. Bingo Smingo, this thread was awesome before you clowns appeared and turned it into a mush slide! Duchess64 asked some pertinent questions, JS357 pointed it in the right direction, looking for motivation and even R.J Hinds of all people managed to make a meaningful comment about ho ...[text shortened]... ris character made in Glengarry Glen Ross just before exiting with his tail between his legs! 😀
I am sure it does but I have no idea what you are talking about I prefer Masha and the Bear to be honest. I am sure it has meaning to you though.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

I don't know any children who have died and infact the law states that in the case of a minor the parent has no jurisdiction, you will find this is the case in most of Europe Canada and the USA. Infact I don't know a single parent who has let their children die. As for our stance on blood its well known and published in over 700 languages, you may make reference to that if you are interested.
The case I posted was were the state had intervened to prevent the child being sacrificed to your Jehovah. The goodness the state intervenes to prevent your horrible practices endangering people's lives.

It is child sacrifice to your god, you do realise this don't you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
* BUMP *

How do you claim to be able to link divegeester personally, along with his "family and friends", to the murder of those 4000 people?
Indeed.

And robbie carrobie has still been unable to explain how the "teachings from normal Christianity are reflected in the events in the OP"

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

already answered, he made a comparison. . . . .
No didn't. I pointed out that your cult endangers people NOW, TODAY. And I gave an example.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

I already have, he made a comparison. . . .He appears to me to be bigoted and hateful and ignorant as well. In view of his or your inability to provide any evidence to the contrary (his love or compassion) i have the unfortunate task of pronouncing him bigoted, hateful and ignorant. To what extent remains a matter of conjecture.
No you haven't. Repeated saying you have when you haven't is just you being dishonest in the forum as you usually are when you get caught with your pants down like this.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

already answered this.
No you haven't.

How am I and my friends personally as bad as the people who did the lynchings in your OP?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

the i retract it and say that i have no way of knowing what extent his hatred takes simply that he appears to me to be hateful.
So you retract your hateful comment about me?

Finally some honestly from you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

what is it about I retract it that you fail to understand?
I think you should apologise to me for your bigotry and the disgusting things you are staying about me.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Apr 15

please see the above. If you think it was a spiteful attack on the Christians in this forum then so be it. I posted a quality excerpt form a third party site looking at a serious issue and asking for any insight that persons may have. Insight that neither you nor your cronies could provide. Heck even R J Hinds managed to do better.
This was the only question from your OP -

The point that interests me is what was actually being taught at those Church services?

When you were asked for your own answer to this question you responded -

I have stated that evidently the teachings were insipid, i cannot go beyond that, its unreasonable to expect that i can unless i have access to the sermons themselves.

You admit that an answer to your question is 'unreasonable' unless someone has access to the sermons. When no one responded to your OP you launched into a baiting attack on 'nominal Christians'.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

This thread was deliberately derailed by dweebjeester when he spitefully attempted to make a comparison between the moral reprehensibility of refusing intravenous blood transfusions and attempting to state that I should shut up about Christians lynching people on Sunday afternoons on that basis. If you want to blame anyone, i suggest you blame him.
There was no spite in it. You are a vociferous member of a pernicious religious cult which has dangerous and socially unacceptable practices. One of these practices is the bullying (shunning) of people who refuse to obey the non blood transfusion policy.

Evidence... In one case which I posted in this forum the state intervened to prevent the death of a child where the JW parents were denying the child a blood transfusion. Your religion is disgusting. You know that Baal demanded child sacrifice don't you?