Sunday afternoon lynchings

Sunday afternoon lynchings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Your sudden, new claim that you "don't think enough" about divegeester's posts "to be much bothered" isn't borne out by your behaviour on this thread.
I reply to almost everyone, if you think thats unusual behavior then so be it, i will not try to dissuade you for again like diveesgeester you are incapable of synthesizing anything but your own propaganda. Now i am going to get something to eat, put a spin on that if you like, it wont change that fact that my dinner is ready.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Infact from what i can recall i would not proffer an opinion until i had read those transcripts. Naturally this irked you because ell you don't really deal with facts, just opinions.
Even after you'd claimed to have read them, you continued to refer to the abuse as "the alleged abuse" over and over and over again, despite being corrected, until someone ~ Proper Knob, I think it was ~ pointed out that the in the transcripts the abuser had confessed and the organisation had accepted that the child sex abuse happened. Transcripts or no transcripts, you do not want people to go back and see how you conducted yourself on that thread, I can assure you.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

I reply to almost everyone, if you think thats unusual behavior then so be it, i will not try to dissuade you for again like diveesgeester you are incapable of synthesizing anything but your own propaganda.
You spent page after page after page after page making personal remarks about divegeester, the same ones over and over and over again, including stuff you later had no choice but to retract. This is hardly the conduct of a poster who now claims to be "not bothered" about what divegeester says.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Apr 15

Try to address the actual content. I am not interested in anything other than trying to understand how you can listen to a sermon about Jesus Christ and then go out and invite all your family and friends to watch a man lynched and mutilated as if it was a Sunday school picnic.

Its clear to me that you will not hold your hand up and condemn those ...[text shortened]... hat Christianity as it is taught in the churches of Christendom is empty and devoid of anything.
Maybe they were like those that watched the crucifixion of Christ. Who knows?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
On that thread, robbie tries every shill-trick in the book, including trying to smear the victim of the child sex abuse [bottom of page 16], denying that any sex abuse had occured even though both the abuser and the organisation had admitted that it had, and heaps and heaps of sometimes quite vicious personal abuse [page after page, I lost count] for those that didn't go for robbie's I-read-the-transcripts arguments.
Blimey, that makes shocking reading.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I know.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Even after you'd claimed to have read them, you continued to refer to the abuse as "the alleged abuse" over and over and over again, despite being corrected, until someone ~ Proper Knob, I think it was ~ pointed out that the in the transcripts the abuser had confessed and the organisation had accepted that the child sex abuse happened. Transcripts or no transcri ...[text shortened]... not want people to go back and see how you conducted yourself on that thread, I can assure you.
indeed, until i read the transcripts i was making absolutely no judgements on anything, its what a person of discernment does, he weighs the evidence. I don't see why waiting till you have seen the evidence before making a judgement should be so controversial, perhaps you can tell us why?

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You spent page after page after page after page making personal remarks about divegeester, the same ones over and over and over again, including stuff you later had no choice but to retract. This is hardly the conduct of a poster who now claims to be "not bothered" about what divegeester says.
more meaningless drivel.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
gee you must blush easily as well. Perhaps you can tell us what you found so shocking? On second thoughts, please don't, your opinions of what you find shocking hold no interest for me.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
2 edits

To my detractors, dweebjeester, proper noob, effhim and Ghost of Puke,

I recieved a text from someone, ill paraphrase it here for it mentions you.

One of your character strengths is that you seldom hesitate to make yourself vulnerable to overwhelming odds and lesser men.

Thankyou dear friends for your continuing support and encouragement in the face of overwhelming odds and at the hands of lesser men!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Maybe they were like those that watched the crucifixion of Christ. Who knows?
Don't help him out, Ron, and don't mistake his motivations. He is painting you and ALL other Christians who understand that the JWs are a cult with the same brush. Trying to turn it around to make all OTHER Christians the bad guys. He's a kid throwing a tantrum. You don't HAVE to try to reason with him.

He's trying to make a case for his church standing away from the teachings of Christ by calling us guilty. Well, evil men have tried for years to denigrate our message, mostly by committing these acts he mentions. But his mistake is calling all of US out right here, right now, as being guilty of these same sins, just so his little cult can appear "better" than us. This is not the teaching of Christ. Stay away from him, lest you fry with him.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Don't help him out, Ron, and don't mistake his motivations. He is painting you and ALL other Christians who understand that the JWs are a cult with the same brush. Trying to turn it around to make all OTHER Christians the bad guys. He's a kid throwing a tantrum. You don't HAVE to try to reason with him.

He's trying to make a case for his church stand ...[text shortened]... etter" than us. This is not the teaching of Christ. Stay away from him, lest you fry with him.
R J Hinds has done better than you on this thread, he has at least attempted to address the issue which you yourself could not even come to terms with and in typical fashion all you can do is whine about non entities. Why dont you simply fess up, yes christianity as it is taught in the churches of Christendom is devoid and empty of substance? You know it, I know it, these atrocities prove it.

the interesting question for me is why is it devoid of substance? because they have the same book.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne

He's trying to make a case for his church stand ...[text shortened]... etter" than us. This is not the teaching of Christ. Stay away from him, lest you fry with him.
fry with him? bwahahah thats hilarious 😵

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

My own understanding is that Christendom despite having the same book cannot get a proper understanding of it because they practice acts which are condemned in Gods word, like killing and making war. This has the effect of God withdrawing his spirit and blessing from them and leaving them to themselves. This has the effect that because he has withdrawn his spirit and blessing they cannot understand Gods word, because in order to do so, you need Gods Holy spirit to help you. This is borne out in scripture.

For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God - 1 corinthians 2:10

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

My own understanding is that Christendom despite having the same book cannot get a proper understanding of it because they practice acts which are condemned in Gods word, like killing and making war. This has the effect of God withdrawing his spirit and blessing from them and leaving them to themselves. This has the effect that because he has withd ...[text shortened]... ough the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God - 1 corinthians 2:10
Do you ever consider, after behaving in the way you have on this thread for page after page, that then quoting scripture like this is rather tawdry?