Sunday afternoon lynchings

Sunday afternoon lynchings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted in the OP by robbie carrobie
Since the beginning of abolition some 4000 persons (some estimates as much as 5,500) were subjected to lynching. Most of these lynchings occurred after church services were concluded on Sunday afternoon.
What supposedly "Christian" justification did the lynch mobs have for doing what they did? I'd say 'none', wouldn't you? [You may have missed this question when I asked it previously]. Do you think the people who carried out the lynchings were Christians?

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
What supposedly "Christian" justification did the lynch mobs have for doing what they did? I'd say 'none', wouldn't you? [You may have missed this question when I asked it previously]. Do you think the people who carried out the lynchings were Christians?
No i did not miss it , I really have nothing to say to you, sorry.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No i did not miss it , I really have nothing to say to you, sorry.
Robbie why are you turning down the opportunity to deny thAt you would let your child die rather than permit them to have a blood transfusion? I find it fascinating that you create this whole car-crash of a thread over my comments but then refuse to deny that you would do it.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
On that thread, robbie tries every shill-trick in the book, including trying to smear the victim of the child sex abuse [bottom of page 16], denying that any sex abuse had occured even though both the abuser and the organisation had admitted that it had, and heaps and heaps of sometimes quite vicious personal abuse [page after page, I lost count] for those that didn't go for robbie's I-read-the-transcripts arguments.
I suggest that you read the court transcripts for yourself otherwise, like FMF, you will be arguing from a position of ignorance.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

I suggest that you read the court transcripts for yourself otherwise, like FMF, you will be arguing from a position of ignorance.
You must be so keen to prove me wrong, so keen to get me to eat my words, how can you contain yourself.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

because dweebjesster I understand that there are alternatives to a blood transfusion. Were you aware that there are alternatives? Can you tell us what these alternatives are? Can you tell us how its possible that I could prevent my child from having a blood transfusion given the present UK legislation? as for your silly assertions and propaganda, personally if you find you need reassurance then its your affair, I am prepared to let my arguments speak for themselves despite your ludicrous assertions. Did i say your opinions were meaningless to me? no? well now you know.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
You must be so keen to prove me wrong, so keen to get me to eat my words, how can you contain yourself.
Prove you wrong? I don't think enough about your posts to be much bothered, proof is like an alien concept to you, no matter how much one provides you cannot believe anything beyond your own propaganda, its a waste of time providing you with proof, you are unable to synthesise it.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

But I DID read the same transcripts as you did, robbie. It's all on that thread, links and all. Have you forgotten? You should go and read the stuff you wrote on that thread, if you dare. 😉

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
But I DID read the same transcripts as you did, robbie. It's all on that thread, links and all. Have you forgotten? You should go and read the stuff you wrote on that thread, if you dare. 😉
You read them did you? How many days testimony did you read FMF? From what I recall you were lost after the first day. A great artist like me rarely returns to his work, its in the past and in the past it must remain.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie to divegeester
Prove you wrong? I don't think enough about your posts to be much bothered...
Really? You spent page after page of this thread making personal remarks about divegeester including trying to link him and his family personally to the murder of 4000 people and claiming he was equally as hateful as people who murdered blacks. Pages after page after page of this kind of stuff. Now you suddenly claim you "don't think enough about [his] posts to be much bothered"?

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

You read them did you? How many days testimony did you read FMF? From what I recall you were lost after the first day. A great artist like me rarely returns to his work, its in the past and in the past it must remain.
You don't dare go back to that thread or even acknowledge that you have. Anyone who does go and take a look will know exactly what I mean.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Really? You spent page after page of this thread making personal remarks about divegeester including trying to link him and his family personally to the murder of 4000 people and claiming he was equally as hateful as people who murdered blacks. Pages after page after page of this kind of stuff. Now you suddenly claim you "don't think enough about [his] posts to be much bothered"?
yup like yours his opinions are meaningless to me, sorry, i wish i could give them more credence, its just like they are gaseous and sulphuric.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You don't dare go back to that thread or even acknowledge that you have. Anyone who does go and take a look will know exactly what I mean.
they can look if they like, i understand the case very well because i read the court transcripts and i disagree with the findings of the jury for reasons i have stated. Infact from what i can recall i would not proffer an opinion until i had read those transcripts. Naturally this irked you because ell you don't really deal with facts, just opinions.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

yup like yours his opinions are meaningless to me, sorry, i wish i could give them more credence, its just like they are gaseous and sulphuric.
Your sudden, new claim that you "don't think enough" about divegeester's posts "to be much bothered" isn't borne out by your behaviour on this thread.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

they can look if they like, i understand the case very well because i read the court transcripts and i disagree with the findings of the jury for reasons i have stated.
People can go and see for themselves how you acquitted yourself on this topic.