1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:17
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Nonsense.

What I call out here is the pious self righteousness, spiritual superiority and abandonment of principle in preference to long held religious attitudes.

I stand up for Jesus who saved me and I stand against doctrine I don’t agree with, such as eternal suffering and salvation by works. Rajk999 and I have bitterly fallen out in the recen ...[text shortened]... to some extent at least, managed to focus on principle and we get along while still disagreeing.
    <<I stand up for Jesus who saved me>>

How did he save you? Do you think Jesus was God in the flesh and was crucified for the sins of the world? Do you think He was Resurrected?
  2. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:19
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I never did that. Produce the thread where I did.
    That accusation against you caught me way off guard. This is like a no holds barred WWF tag team match. With the metal chairs. And a clueless ref that always looks the other way.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:24
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    That accusation against you caught me way off guard. This is like a no holds barred WWF tag team match. With the metal chairs. And a clueless ref that always looks the other way.
    Not an accusation sir. A factual statement fully evidenced in his posting history.

Tuna roll?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:25
    Ghost is lying through his teeth - something he does on a regular basis. I asked him before to produce the thread where I trolled someone over the suicide of his mother and he refuses to do so because he knows he’s lying.

And at the same time, he’s publicizing and using that suicide to troll me.

He’s a sick guy.
  5. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:26
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Tuna roll?
    A vegan offering me a tuna roll? What. Sushi? Or is it some tuna-esque soy product. Nah. I'm good.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:27
    Not an accusation sir. A factual statement fully evidenced in his posting history.

Tuna roll?
    Can’t produce the thread, troll? You know you’re lying, but you do that in a regular basis.

So much for your “impeccable morality.” LOL
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:28
    A vegan offering me a tuna roll? What. Sushi? Or is it some tuna-esque soy product. Nah. I'm good.
    Yeah, I do eat fish. 😞
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:481 edit
    Romans, of course, will pretend he has no memory of becker posting:

"I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens."

Edit: You're aware Romans and Becker are the same person,...right?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:55

"I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens."

Edit: You're aware Romans and Becker are the same person,...right?
    Ah, back to this again?

Becker and I are not the same person. That’s another one of your lies.

Produce the thread or quote where I trolled someone about the suicide of his mother. You can’t do it because I never did that so now you’re claiming I’m someone else.

What a deceitful, malicious little child you are.

No patients today? Is the team of mental health professionals you claim to manage on vacation again? You spend a remarkable amount of time on here for someone who claims to have the professional responsibilities you claim to have.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:56
    Yeah, I do eat fish. 😞
    More often than not, you eat crow - along with a generous slice of humble pie for dessert.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 May '18 20:06
    'Behold the child, by Nature's kindly law pleased with a rattle, tickled with a straw.'

Alexander Pope
  12. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    21 May '18 20:14

"I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens. You're aware Romans and Becker are the same person,...right?"
    Since I have no clue either way, probably best I stay out of this one.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '18 20:27
    I’m not asking you or anyone else to “cast lots” with me, and isn’t that an incorrect analogy anyway!

The words in the thread title are Suziannes own and she has not defended nor refuted them. Have you actually bothered to read the OP? Suzianne is calling the quoted scripture, the words of Jesus “self serving mush”, and not one of you pathetic crew of crappy Christians has challenged her on it, not one!
    I HAVE defended what I said, and I did it right here in this ridiculous "calling out" thread that you created in order to bash someone you don't like.

I'd advise you to stop lying about me too, then.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '18 20:36
    Typos are sometimes funny I agree. What’s funnier is you avoiding the point.
    You really do need to stop avoiding me when I DO make a point, as I have in this thread, before you lied here by saying I avoided the point.

You shouldn't lie about a person just because you don't like them. But maybe YOU do.
  15. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    21 May '18 20:46
    Suzianne is calling the quoted scripture, the words of Jesus “self serving mush”, and not one of you pathetic crew of crappy Christians has challenged her on it, not one!
    It seems to me that what Suzianne is calling "self serving mush" is the doctrine of election. And I disagree. In fact, I *did* address the issue several pages back:

Originally posted by @Tom-Wolsey
    I think He made the distinction because there is in fact, a distinction. No one can come to Christ but those who are drawn by the Father who sent Him. Meaning, if you aren't drawn, then you can't do it. It wouldn't make any sense to make that distinction in my opinion, unless some aren't drawn.

As far as calling her out on it, it's a known point of contention within the Church, passionate scholars on both sides. Suzianne's position against the DoE (if I'm correct in assuming it) is pretty much a consensus view among Protestants and Catholics alike. Wouldn't make much sense for me to call Suzianne out, lest I call out about 2 billion others that agree with her.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree