1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 May '18 16:45
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I looked but didn't see an answer to these questions. Did I miss something?
    Dive (among others) hasn't responded to a single post by Romans for nearly 3 weeks. (Due to him being a tireless bore). That's what you missed sir.

If you want answers to those questions, perhaps you should ask them?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 May '18 16:51
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Dive (among others) hasn't responded to a single post by Romans for nearly 3 weeks. (Due to him being a tireless bore). That's what you missed sir.

So who exactly attended the troll AGM where it was decided to ignore us? Oh wait you’re not allowed to respond, else you would be breaking the new troll code.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 May '18 17:01
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    In the Captial Punishment thread Suzianne says:

[b]”I eschew the opinion that people are only drawn to God if God "wills it". This this self-serving mush.”

And yet Jesus himself directly and unequivocally states:

“No one comes to me unless the father who sent me draws them...”
    John 6:44

Suzianne has been since been avoiding my ...[text shortened]... on this so I’ll post it here; is Suzianne justified in her claim that it is “self-serving mush”?[/b]
    John 6:44
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Does that verses say or infer that not everyone is drawn of the Father to Jesus?

No, it doesn't. It simply means that since Jesus was sent by the Father that it is the Father that does the drawing. Who else could do the drawing except the Father?

So, in my opinion, you have simply started another Christian bashing thread predicated on a false assumption.

Deplorable.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '18 17:081 edit
    Originally posted by @secondson
    So, in my opinion, you have simply started another Christian bashing thread predicated on a false assumption.
    Unfortunately your opinion is now not worth much more than Romans1009 opinion.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 May '18 17:09
    I’m guessing your opinions are worth their weight in gold?
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 May '18 17:31
    Please tell me you're going to ignore me too.

Look who's "backing away" now. Mr. "Big-man rhetoric".
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '18 17:57
    Please tell me you're going to ignore me too.

Look who's "backing away" now. Mr. "Big-man rhetoric".
    What am I backing away from?

I’m here, no bathroom breaks, no family gatherings....

Fire away big man
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 May '18 18:51

Fire away big man
    Then why are you ignoring romans? He's no where near the cad Rajk is, and yet you ignore the crud he spews forth falsely against the Christians in this forum everyday.

It is you that's backing away from standing for the truth of the gospel against a false brother, and backing away from a biblically sound Christian.

In the time I've been here I can't recall you saying anything in defense of the truth of the gospel other than merely stating that Jesus is your Lord. Sorry, but that just ain't good enough in light of the multitude of posts made by other Christians concerning sound biblical doctrine.

You're simply not producing posts that represent the truth of God's Word, but instead you yoke yourself with the naysayers thread after thread against those who do.

You've been too long away from the church. The church of God, the Body of Christ, and I'm not talking about the troll's lying misrepresentation church either.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 18:571 edit

You’re a mental health professional who supervises other mental health professionals and you’re playing these childish games?

BTW, why do you continue to talk about me if I’m such a “tireless bore?” So you can run to the mods and say, “Romans keeps responding to my posts and I haven’t addressed a post to him in weeks! Ban him!”

What a devious little troll you are lol.

BTW, what would your alleged colleagues and alleged mental health patients think of you if they knew of your behavior in here?

Something to think about...
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 18:59
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    So who exactly attended the troll AGM where it was decided to ignore us? Oh wait you’re not allowed to respond, else you would be breaking the new troll code.
    Ghost claims to be a mental health professional who supervises other mental health professionals and he also claims to have “impeccable morality,” and yet he behaves like a deceitful child.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:01
    I wear the scorn of atheists, Christ deniers and those who are ashamed to believe in Jesus like a badge of honor.

You won’t catch me bashing Christians and sucking up to atheists and Christ deniers.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:03

Fire away big man
    Is this the kind of tough guy talk that gets you pummeled at the pub so often? When will you realize that drinking ale doesn’t grow your muscles or make you stronger?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:031 edit
    Then why are you ignoring romans? He's no where near the cad Rajk is, and yet you ignore the crud he spews forth falsely against the Christians in this forum everyday.

It is you that's backing away from standing for the truth of the gospel against a false brother, and backing away from a biblically sound Christian.

In the time I've been here I can't ...[text shortened]... the Body of Christ, and I'm not talking about the troll's lying misrepresentation church either.
    Nonsense.

What I call out here is the pious self righteousness, spiritual superiority and abandonment of principle in preference to long held religious attitudes.

I stand up for Jesus who saved me and I stand against doctrine I don’t agree with, such as eternal suffering and salvation by works. Rajk999 and I have bitterly fallen out in the recent past but we have, to some extent at least, managed to focus on principle and we get along while still disagreeing.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:051 edit

Respectfully sir, if you had Romans and becker casually and flippantly discussing the suicide of your mother (as the pair did about Dive's) would you not also be inclined to put them on ignore?

I know I would. (And did).

It was, without doubt, the most shameful thing I have ever witnessed on this site. Romans will, of course, come along and try and mitigate the occurrence, but this in no way changes what happened. They brought up a tragic event that Dive had shared previously and sarcastically tendered it as a reason why he gave them a hard time and how they should cut him some slack because of it. Call Rajk a cad if you must, but nothing compares to that.

I'm sure, if you reflect on that, you will at the very least understand why Dive would choose to ignore further posts from the pair of them. You will also recognize I'm sure how he, even now, abuses personal information shared by other posters.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:15
    Respectfully sir, if you had Romans and becker casually and flippantly discussing the suicide of your mother (as the pair did about Dive's) would you not also be inclined to put them on ignore?

I know I would. (And did).

It was, without doubt, the most shameful thing I have ever witnessed on this site. Romans will, of course, come along and ...[text shortened]... l also recognize I'm sure how he, even now, abuses personal information shared by other posters.
    I never did that. Produce the thread where I did.

You’re lying through your teeth. So much for your “impeccable morality.”

Sad!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree