The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 23

Back to the thread topic:

The bible describes the disciples observing the physical body of Jesus ascending into the sky. Where did he physically go?

Moves
16 Feb 23

@divegeester said
Ignorance of what?

You’re the one who said that it was Jesus’ beaten and bloodied body which ascended. I had to correct you.
No, I was only getting at some of the possible feelings of God through this time along with the other my other comment of how thankful I was that Jesus accepted or sins and asked his father to forgive us. There was a point when Christ body was dead and one way then another upon resurrection, was this God and where did this transformation happen. I don’t know the answer on you question with all you’ve ignored by you will you teach me.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 23

@mike69 said
No, I was only getting at some of the possible feelings of God through this time along with the other my other comment of how thankful I was that Jesus accepted or sins and asked his father to forgive us. There was a point when Christ body was dead and one way then another upon resurrection, was this God and where did this transformation happen. I don’t know the answer on you question with all you’ve ignored by you will you teach me.
No, don’t run away from it, that’s what you said and I corrected you. You don’t know your bible well enough to take me on old chap 🙂

Moves
16 Feb 23

@divegeester said
No, don’t run away from it, that’s what you said and I corrected you. You don’t know your bible well enough to take me on old chap 🙂
I know what I meant not you and I don’t run from anything. I see no answers again, you’re the one father away from Gods inspiration. Fool

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Fool
The bible and Kellyjay for that matter, says that calling someone a fool is as evil as murder.

Moves
18 Feb 23

@divegeester said
The bible and Kellyjay for that matter, says that calling someone a fool is as evil as murder.
Da fool😁

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 23

Once more an attempt to get back to the thread topic:

Back to the thread topic:

The bible describes the disciples observing the physical body of Jesus ascending into the sky. Where did he physically go?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Feb 23

@divegeester said
The bible describes the disciples observing the physical body of Jesus ascending into the sky.

Where did he physically go.
he wented no f ing where

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 23
1 edit

@badradger said
he wented no f ing where
Thank you for that honest, if somewhat “of-the-people” comment brother.