The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Feb 23

@fmf said
It’s also what they could do to a Christian struggling or weak in faith at a certain time and misleading to new Christian’s seeking the Lord.

Such Christians would be well advised to go to Christian websites or message boards.
Isn’t this a spirituality forum even if you and others are trying to turn it into something else. The answer is also no, they pay, they can play chess and read without being harassed and mislead along with enjoy more stimulating productive conversations without division.

You know I’m correct on everything I’ve said about you right now, especially after such weak empty reply’s after everything said.

Don’t you get tired of losing, bless your little heart🤩🤩🤩. This is the silliness most of your post deserve, be truthful and get over yourself!

He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world!!!

F

Moves
14 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Isn’t this a spirituality forum even if you and others are trying to turn it into something else. The answer is also no, they pay, they can play chess and read without being harassed and mislead along with enjoy more stimulating productive conversations without division.
It's not a Christianity Forum: I suggest you direct "struggling" Christians to one. Spirituality and Christianity are not one and the same. I don't harass anyone. I do not mislead anyone: I am open and honest about the beliefs I share. If you don't find conversations "stimulating [and] productive", it doesn't mean you need to offer personalized banter: you can just ignore them.

F

Moves
14 Feb 23

@mike69 said
You know I’m correct on everything I’ve said about you right now, especially after such weak empty reply’s after everything said.
Boring banter.

F

Moves
14 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Don’t you get tired of losing, bless your little heart🤩🤩🤩. This is the silliness most of your post deserve, be truthful and get over yourself!
Yawn. I am sure you can make a contribution that rises above banter of this kind.

Moves
14 Feb 23

@fmf said
It's not a Christianity Forum: I suggest you direct "struggling" Christians to one. Spirituality and Christianity are not one and the same. I don't harass anyone. I do not mislead anyone: I am open and honest about the beliefs I share. If you don't find conversations "stimulating [and] productive", it doesn't mean you need to offer personalized banter: you can just ignore them.
Here you go again, poor me, ooh the banter, if only I understood why, can’t you please go start a thread and leave mine alone, oooh more just the same ole banter, it’s not that I’m dishonest and untrustworthy, couldn’t be! I’m an only child, can’t you tell, I’m crying more note now, can’t stop, damn the tears oh no. It’s ok everyone their fake tears really just laughing at him, he’s a moron, everyone claps and agrees your right in your head yea for me I’m the bestest ever!! Crap did he really say that, more tears he’s winning, Just keep reposting stupid stuff to his reply’s with no honesty, that makes me look smart, look everyone I’m the greatest poster ever, I’m FMF, I’m able to jump a tall building in a single leap 🦹🏻‍♀️!

Your mind must be really amusing like I’ve been saying Delusional🤩, have a good day, you’re hopeless. Just remember it’s not about you and I’m sure we will meet again. Sorry mindlessness might be taking a toll😉.

F

Moves
14 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Here you go again, poor me, ooh the banter, if only I understood why, can’t you please go start a thread and leave mine alone, oooh more just the same ole banter, it’s not that I’m dishonest and untrustworthy, couldn’t be! I’m an only child, can’t you tell, I’m crying more note now, can’t stop, damn the tears oh no. It’s ok everyone their fake tears really just laughing at h ...[text shortened]... mber it’s not about you and I’m sure we will meet again. Sorry mindlessness might be taking a toll😉.
This angry outpouring is boring.

mlb62

Moves
14 Feb 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
Where did Jesus physical body go when the disciples watched him ascend into the sky?
The Book of Ezekiel said he saw a space ship with Aliens ! It had wheels within wheels and is a famous writing. The nasa scientists built a replica of it !! So it's OK that Jesus was from that race of space aliens..

Moves
14 Feb 23

@fmf said
Yawn. I am sure you can make a contribution that rises above banter of this kind.
It starts with acceptance, I’m here for you buddy.

Moves
14 Feb 23

@mlb62 said
The Book of Ezekiel said he saw a space ship with Aliens ! It had wheels within wheels and is a famous writing. The nasa scientists built a replica of it !! So it's OK that Jesus was from that race of space aliens..
I have Netflix!

Moves
14 Feb 23

And it said they looked like us, created.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 23

@fmf said
very dishonest... very unappealing... stupid pointless... your small brain... stupidity... childish... dumb threads... moron... you’re a moron... you are a coward deep inside... [you are] a person without truth and honesty... no truth, honesty, integrity... delusional... [you are] not being honest...

I am not interested in banter like this.
Well pulled out.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Faith in self and what you see doesn’t count in this instance. If I’m wrong what is your faith?
This thread is not about “my faith”, this thread is posing this question:

Where did the physical body of Jesus go after it was witnessed and described as rising into the sky at the ascension?

If you want to start a thread on “my faith” please feel free to do so.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Start with answering all the questions already asked of you.
I have answered every question you have made which is pertinent to this thread and refuted every assertion you have made which is pertinent to the topic.

For example you erroneously asserted that at the ascension Jesus body was “beaten and broken” and I pointed out to you that it wasn’t; his body at that point was resurrected and transfigured as the bible states.

Perhaps you don’t know your bible well enough to take me on with this subject and are instead just downshifting into personal attacks and hyperbole as the topic impinges on your rote learned knowledge and handed down dogmas.

Moves
14 Feb 23

@divegeester said
I have answered every question you have made which is pertinent to this thread and refuted every assertion you have made which is pertinent to the topic.

For example you erroneously asserted that at the ascension Jesus body was “beaten and broken” and I pointed out to you that it wasn’t; his body at that point was resurrected and transfigured as the bible states.

...[text shortened]... l attacks and hyperbole as the topic impinges on your rote learned knowledge and handed down dogmas.
You just don’t understand what I’ve been saying or not reading others post with you being so delusional about answering all questions. You brought up your faith here in this thread. I don’t t care either way about your knowledge, I think that’s great if so maybe someday you will understand what you’re reading and let it change your life.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 23

@mike69 said
You brought up your faith here in this thread.
No I didn’t.