The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Feb 23

Jesus knew his father, there wasn’t weak faith and sin for him to deal with unlike us. He didn’t need to see for understanding, faith, belief. This is why it’s harder now as mentioned.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
You’re totally missing the point. In what ever fashion, form, or combination of there is and along with our ability of comprehension is it truly possible to have one correct answer or true understand for an answer? It’s what happened as a result of that matters and what was lost and gained. The ascension and ascended form of Christ in his omnipresence is the gift of Christ/God in all that it means and gives us.
Thanks for posting all that stuff.

So do you have any thoughts on where the physical body of Jesus went when he floated up into the sky?

Moves
12 Feb 23

@divegeester said
Thanks for posting all that stuff.

So do you have any thoughts on where the physical body of Jesus went when he floated up into the sky?
So as usual just banter from you with another thread as usual expressing your boredom, unhappiness, distaste? Fun and games from you with no logical responses or want for discussion. What does this make you in your eyes? No truth, honesty, integrity along with love and compassion in your heart for anyone but yourself. Yep, self centered.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
So as usual just banter from you with another thread as usual expressing your boredom, unhappiness, distaste? Fun and games from you with no logical responses or want for discussion. What does this make you in your eyes? No truth, honesty, integrity along with love and compassion in your heart for anyone but yourself. Yep, self centered.
If you don’t like this thread Mike then I politely suggest you just avoid it.

Moves
13 Feb 23

@divegeester said
If you don’t like this thread Mike then I politely suggest you just avoid it.
So anyone that disagrees with your mindset is showing no interest, deserves no answers, and therefore has to listen and accept self serving ego preserving delusional post like this.

F

Moves
13 Feb 23

@mike69 said
So anyone that disagrees with your mindset is showing no interest, deserves no answers, and therefore has to listen and accept self serving ego preserving delusional post like this.
I'm not sure angry banter like this amounts to much. You resort to it far too often. You are indeed showing little or no genuine interest, but I suspect you are an earnest believer who could probably acquit himself much better. Enough with all this online disinhibition: what about the topic?

If Jesus did not bodily - as in, physically - ascend to "heaven" and the account which claims that this was witnessed is only storytelling, could it mean that the entire story of redemption through Jesus's sacrifice is in fact an allegory - as in, a metaphor writ large - rather than something to be seen as literally true. It's an interesting issue.

F

Moves
13 Feb 23

@mike69 said
No truth, honesty, integrity along with love and compassion in your heart for anyone but yourself.
Why not start a new thread about this favourite accusation/gripe/banter of yours?

Moves
13 Feb 23

@mike69 said
But you are not “disagreeing with my mindset”, you are objecting to me asking a question and framing your objection within nothing more substantial than comments such as “this is a stupid question”.

Disagreeing with a question being asked is fundamentally just trying to close down the debate. We see this behaviour from other posters about other topics such as the value of of the thumbing feature here at RHP.

Moves
13 Feb 23

@divegeester said
But you are not “disagreeing with my mindset”, you are objecting to me asking a question and framing your objection within nothing more substantial than comments such as “this is a stupid question”.

Disagreeing with a question being asked is fundamentally just trying to close down the debate. We see this behaviour from other posters about other topics such as the value of of the thumbing feature here at RHP.
Question: How many world and gender confused delusional atheist does it take to unscrew a light bulb

Moves
13 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Question: How many world and gender confused delusional atheist does it take to unscrew a light bulb
Maybe start a thread on it and see if anyone tells you it’s a “stupid question”.

Moves
13 Feb 23

@divegeester said
Maybe start a thread on it and see if anyone tells you it’s a “stupid question”.
??
So you don’t agree that most of yours and fmf’s post here are set up to ridicule, make fun of Christian’s while spreading your beliefs from your non belief understanding and faithless lives? You seem to like creating possible doubt from confusion and not being honest in your threads, for what reasons? Is this from needing acceptance from the world and people you say would say I’m stupid or just delusion?

Moves
13 Feb 23

@mike69 said
So you don’t agree that most of yours and fmf’s post here are set up to ridicule, make fun of Christian’s while spreading your beliefs from your non belief understanding and faithless lives?
No of course not.
And I don’t have a “faithless life”.

Care to address the thread topic?

F

Moves
13 Feb 23

@mike69 said
??
So you don’t agree that most of yours and fmf’s post here are set up to ridicule, make fun of Christian’s while spreading your beliefs from your non belief understanding and faithless lives? You seem to like creating possible doubt from confusion and not being honest in your threads, for what reasons? Is this from needing acceptance from the world and people you say would say I’m stupid or just delusion?
You're selling yourself short with posts like this.

Moves
14 Feb 23

@fmf said
I'm not sure angry banter like this amounts to much. You resort to it far too often. You are indeed showing little or no genuine interest, but I suspect you are an earnest believer who could probably acquit himself much better. Enough with all this online disinhibition: what about the topic?

If Jesus did not bodily - as in, physically - ascend to "heaven" and the account which ...[text shortened]... metaphor writ large - rather than something to be seen as literally true. It's an interesting issue.
It is literal, if anything possibly another message of the living word being to focus, look upward, as in life, spirituality, guidance and on.

Moves
14 Feb 23

@divegeester said
No of course not.
And I don’t have a “faithless life”.

Care to address the thread topic?
Faith in self and what you see doesn’t count in this instance. If I’m wrong what is your faith? Start with answering all the questions already asked of you. Same as usual Tactics I see, it never ends🥱.