The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
So you’re saying I can’t contribute in the public forum thread’s here in a serious manner like everyone else and if I do I should accept/allow morons to treat me like this for no reason when I do? I always post so that I may learn something or another, do you have other reasons for your pointless threads here in particular?
So you’re saying I can’t contribute in the public forum thread’s here in a serious manner like everyone else

I can't remember you ever contributing anything in a serious manner. You just post banter. If you think the threads are "stupid", I suggest you start one that you don't think is "stupid".

F

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
I always post so that I may learn something or another, do you have other reasons for your pointless threads here in particular?
I suggest you start a thread or threads that you don't think are "pointless".

Moves
12 Feb 23

@fmf said
So you’re saying I can’t contribute in the public forum thread’s here in a serious manner like everyone else

I can't remember you ever contributing anything in a serious manner. You just post banter. If you think the threads are "stupid", I suggest you start one that you don't think is "stupid".
That’s because you’re a moron with a huge ego that thinks their threads are intelligent and can’t give answers to simple questions when asked. Are you a coward deep inside, that can’t show humility and answer with truthfulness? I also never. said I wanted to start a thread, do I have to? Look above at my first post and answer with truth and humility, did I do any of the things you accusing me of?

F

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
That’s because you’re a moron with a huge ego that thinks their threads are intelligent and can’t give answers to simple questions when asked. Are you a coward deep inside, that can’t show humility and answer with truthfulness? I also never. said I wanted to start a thread, do I have to? Look above at my first post and answer with truth and humility, did I do any of the things you accusing me of?
Thanks for the banter.

Moves
12 Feb 23

Where did the flesh and blood body of Jesus actually go when he physically ascended into the sky?

Moves
12 Feb 23

@fmf said
Thanks for the banter.
No banter, I did as I say and you are as I say a person without truth and honesty that’s way over wrapped into yourself and reality.

Moves
12 Feb 23

I Do love you brother and want nothing but the best for you, but let go to grow it’s not about us and the Bible doesn’t revolve around us in this manner.

Moves
12 Feb 23

The topic of this particular thread is “the ascension” as described in the Bible, and the question inviting opinion and discourse is:

Where did the flesh and blood body of Jesus actually go when he physically ascended into the sky?

F

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
No banter, I did as I say and you are as I say a person without truth and honesty that’s way over wrapped into yourself and reality.
More banter.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@divegeester said
The physical body had nothing to do with it so relating the two like this is a pointless thread. Do we agree or not at this point on that truth. If not what is the importance or point of his body for you, spit what you’re really after out.

Moves
12 Feb 23

You’re placing our restrictions on God and what he choose to do with his sons beaten and broken body. Ask him through prayer, you should sound just as intelligent there also.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
The physical body had nothing to do with it
It was his physical body which rose from the ground and ascended into the sky, so it has everything to do with my question.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
You’re placing our restrictions on God
I’m. To placing any restrictions on God, I’m just presenting a question to the forum.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said and what he choose to do with his sons beaten and broken body.
At the ascension Jesus body wasn’t beaten and broken, it was his resurrected and transfigured body.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@divegeester said
It was his physical body which rose from the ground and ascended into the sky, so it has everything to do with my question.
You’re totally missing the point. In what ever fashion, form, or combination of there is and along with our ability of comprehension is it truly possible to have one correct answer or true understand for an answer? It’s what happened as a result of that matters and what was lost and gained. The ascension and ascended form of Christ in his omnipresence is the gift of Christ/God in all that it means and gives us.