1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 14:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ... Muslim vision of heaven is ludicrous.
    Whereas this JW vision is completely uncontrived.

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/beau.jpg
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 14:59
    Muslim vision of heaven is ludicrous.
    So is yours.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 14:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Maybe a Christian will discuss the content with you. I laid it out in the OP. Remember in this thread I have been talking about people who don't accept it for what people claim it to be (and ultimately, the entire cannon too) and NOT trying to persuade you or anybody that you are wrong to believe it.
    the Christians here dont make any sense with few exceptions, jaywill is like a prophet in the wilderness that rambles on in an endless monologue, I often wonder if he posts after eating wild locust and honey, Suzzianne is bat crazy and mean as a junk yard dawg that's just been run over and divesgeester is too prejudiced against Jevovahs Witnesses.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    So is yours.
    Really? I dont think you have any concept of what my heaven entails.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:01
    Muslim vision of heaven is ludicrous.
    What do you think about Grampy Bobby's vision of what happens to people who don't go to Christian heaven, robbie? Is it ludicrous?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:02
    Really? I dont think you have any concept of what my heaven entails.
    You have described your JW vision of the afterlife. I think it's ludicrous. Is it OK for me to say that?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:03
    the Christians here dont make any sense with few exceptions, jaywill is like a prophet in the wilderness that rambles on in an endless monologue, I often wonder if he posts after eating wild locust and honey, Suzzianne is bat crazy and mean as a junk yard dawg that's just been run over and divesgeester is too prejudiced against Jevovahs Witnesses.
    This did make me laugh.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:04
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Whereas this JW vision is completely uncontrived.

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/beau.jpg
    Thanks for telling me what it is I believe. Jehovah witnesses have a single website for espousing there beliefs, jw.org, yours is not that site and cannot be trusted for accuracy. You have been shown in the past to have produced articles that you have not read, doctored from third party websites, out of context with the sole intent of discrediting Jehovahs witnesses and therefore cannot be trusted to accurately portray the beliefs of Jehovahs witnesses.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:041 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have described your JW vision of the afterlife. I think it's ludicrous. Is it OK for me to say that?
    you can say what you like I think its beautiful 😀
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This did make me laugh.
    see the post above its sure to wipe the smile from your face 😀
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    Grampy Bobby is talking about the "content" of Revelation over on "How is eternity expressed mathematically?" ~ and extrapolating some truly bizarre and ghastly ideas from it ~ and you are showing no interest .

And so here you are ~ with me ~ pretending that it's somehow significant to talk about its "content" with someone who thinks it's bogus and thinks it has no credibility at all.

One wonders if you want to dodge actual Christians when you go door to door and instead blather away to people who could no longer care less about the content of the book you happen to subscribe to.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    ... divesgeester is too prejudiced against Jevovahs Witnesses.
    Actually I'm prejudiced against your organisation, it's stupid doctrines and harmful practices. You as an individual are mostly harmless fun.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:07
    Thanks for telling me what it is I believe. Jehovah witnesses have a single website for espousing there beliefs, jw.org, yours is not that site and cannot be trusted for accuracy. You have been shown in the past to have produced articles that you have not read, doctored from third party websites, out of context with the sole intent of discrediting J ...[text shortened]... tnesses and therefore cannot be trusted to accurately portray the beliefs of Jehovahs witnesses.
    Yes, I've posted stuff from websites that think you lot are as mad as a box of rabid frogs. What of it.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Grampy Bobby is talking about the "content" of Revelation over on "How is eternity expressed mathematically?" ~ and extrapolating some truly bizarre and ghastly ideas from it ~ and you are showing no interest .

And so here you are ~ with me ~ pretending that it's somehow significant to talk about its "content" with someone who thinks it's bogus and thinks it ...[text shortened]... o people who could no longer care less about the content of the book you happen to subscribe to.
    Yes that is correct, he can get away with it, hes an old dude and deserves some leeway 😀
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:081 edit
    see the post above its sure to wipe the smile from your face 😀
    Yes I wished I'd seen that crushing blow to my opinionated world view.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree