1. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yes, I've posted stuff from websites that think you lot are as mad as a box of rabid frogs. What of it.
    nothing, if it makes you happy.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    nothing...
    Well shut up about me doing it then.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:11
    Yes that is correct, he can get away with it, hes an old dude and deserves some leeway 😀
    So you're not so interested in the "content" of Revelation after all. Just as I thought. 🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:121 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Grampy Bobby is talking about the "content" of Revelation over on "How is eternity expressed mathematically?" ~ and extrapolating some truly bizarre and ghastly ideas from it ~ and you are showing no interest .

And so here you are ~ with me ~ pretending that it's somehow significant to talk about its "content" with someone who thinks it's bogus and thinks it ...[text shortened]... o people who could no longer care less about the content of the book you happen to subscribe to.
    actually i do avoid some Christians when I go from house to house, mostly the crazy rabid ones that are filled with 'holy spirit', and yet seem particularly agitated despite that and denounce me as a heretic. One women even went inside, pulled a sign from her house 'Jesus is LORD', posted it above her door and proceeded to give me a good public lambasting.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you're not so interested in the "content" of Revelation after all. Just as I thought. 🙂
    oh i am interested in it, I only asked you five or six times to produce some FMF 😀
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:131 edit
    Well shut up about me doing it then.
    why should I? If you want people to know about the teaching of Jehovahs witnesses why dont you direct them to the official site, j.w.org?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:15
    why should I? If you want people to know about the teaching of Jehovahs witnesses why dont you direct them to the official site, j.w.org?
    You seem to be mistaking me with someone who likes your organisation.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:16
    You seem to be mistaking me with someone who likes your organisation.
    if i want to know about the Catholic church would I go to RevIanPaisly.com?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:16
    oh i am interested in it, I only asked you five or six times to produce some FMF 😀
    Grampy Bobby is either indulging in false teaching over on "How is eternity expressed mathematically?" or his message about Jesus and the Christian view on what happens after death is correct. You'd rather try to draw me into a discussion of the content of the book which will serve no purpose, whilst sitting out what you must surely believe is false teaching ~ based on the self same book ~ on another thread. Peculiar to say the least.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:18
    actually i do avoid some Christians when I go from house to house, mostly the crazy rabid ones that are filled with 'holy spirit', and yet seem particularly agitated despite that and denounce me as a heretic. One women even went inside, pulled a sign from her house 'Jesus is LORD', posted it above her door and proceeded to give me a good public lambasting.
    Give that woman a high-five.

I thought you were going to say that she wrapped it around your head.

One day you will call at my house...
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    Grampy Bobby is either indulging in false teaching over on "How is eternity expressed mathematically?" or his message about Jesus and the Christian view on what happens after death is correct. You'd rather try to draw me into a discussion of the content of the book which will serve no purpose, whilst sitting out what you must surely believe is false teaching ~ based on the self same book ~ on another thread. Peculiar to say the least.
    Yes I would rather 😵
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:19
    if i want to know about the Catholic church would I go to RevIanPaisly.com?
    Maybe, he does have a pretty good view of that crazy bunch of bone-kissers.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:19
    Yes I would rather 😵
    Well I would rather go and catch the end of these EPL games. 🙂
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well I would rather go and catch the end of these EPL games. 🙂
    Chelsea v stoke at 17:00 GMT. Can you get that on your high-band or whatever it is you have out there?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:211 edit
    Give that woman a high-five.

I thought you were going to say that she wrapped it around your head.

One day you will call at my house...
    I have been from house to house in England in many places, Plymouth, London, Sheffield, Blackburn, Nelson, Dudley, the people there are most uncivilised with the exception of Muslims and Hindus who have from the east inherited a very hospitable spirit. Try preaching to the Jews around Millhill mate!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree