1. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:221 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well I would rather go and catch the end of these EPL games. 🙂
    I hope you will be watching the IPL, Dhoni is going to be pulling out some helicopter shots just for you! 😵
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have been from house to house in England in many places, Plymouth, London, Sheffield, Blackburn, Nelson, Dudley, the people there are most uncivilised with the exception of Muslims and Hindus who have from the east inherited a very hospitable spirit.
    Well piss off back north of the Wall then.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Chelsea v stoke at 17:00 GMT. Can you get that on your high-band or whatever it is you have out there?
    Commentary on my smartphone. Though, come to think of it, it may well be on BeIn3 on the telly.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:262 edits
    Well piss off back north of the Wall then.
    which one? you had to build two if my memory serves me correct.😵
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    Commentary on my smartphone. Though, come to think of it, it may well be on BeIn3 on the telly.
    Try to see it if you can. With Pool rampaging through the league and Chelsea losing meekly again in the Champions League midweek they will be looking for an ass to spank, so could be a good game.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:32
    which one? you had to build two if my memory serves me correct.😵
    You skirt-wearing offal eating heathen are as bad as the idiot Irish, you have no idea how to rule yourselves, we should let you all starve. At least the welsh have Charlotte Church. And lamb.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:335 edits
    You skirt-wearing offal eating heathen are as bad as the idiot Irish, you have no idea how to rule yourselves, we should let you all starve. At least the welsh have Charlotte Church. And lamb.
    did I say uncivilised? yeah I said it, thanks for demonstrating the reality. No way of ruling ourselves, Scottish Kings ruled you for generations, starting with James VI, infact you have not had a English monarch sitting on your thrown since the Tudors, the present one being more German/Scottish than English. Even before that the French Normans kicked your Saxon butts! Queen mother was Scottish! Why dont you Morris dance back to Saxony where you belong?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:39
    did I say uncivilised? yeah I said it, thanks for demonstrating the reality. No way of ruling ourselves, Scottish Kings ruled you for generations, starting with James VI, infact you have not had a English monarch sitting on your thrown since the Tudors, the present one being more German than English. Even before that the French Normans kicked your Saxon butts!
    You know why the Romans build that wall don't you? Because they couldn't farm on the hills, you had nothing worth stealing and your women looked like your men.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:412 edits
    You know why the Romans build that wall don't you? Because they couldn't farm on the hills, you had nothing worth stealing and your women looked like your men.
    yeah that will be shining bright, they might have enslaved you pansies but we prized our freedom above even death itself! we are awesome! ive wasted enough time here, i got stuff to do.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 15:44
    yeah that will be shining bright, they might have enslaved you pansies but we prized our freedom above even death itself! we are awesome!
    How does it feel to be the only people living in the only wasteland in Europe that the Romans could be bothered with?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '14 20:09
    How does it feel to be the only people living in the only wasteland in Europe that the Romans could be bothered with?
    I think you mean, 'the only people in Europe they could not conquer and who built not one but two walls to protect themselves against.'

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree