1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 17:361 edit
    This is for STANG

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

Footnotes:
    Psalm 14:1 The Hebrew words rendered fool in Psalms denote one who is morally deficient.

No wonder he always gets banned, because he is a fool and all his post about God are vile. Instead of being against God he should repent and turn to God.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 17:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    This is for STANG

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

Footnotes:
    Psalm 14:1 The Hebrew words rendered fool in Psalms denote one who is morally deficient.

No wonder he always gets banned, because he is a fool and all his post about God are vile. Instead of being against God he should repent and turn to God.
    He gets banned for spamming. If the anti-religious got banned, then DavidC, Rwingett, no1, etc. etc. wouldn't be around long, would they?
  3. Belfast
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 17:49
    Thanks for the drivel. Anyway if it's for STANG why not PM him instead of putting it here?

What that says is clearly rubbish.

there is no one who does good.
    Well I do my fair share of good. I am an Oxfam volunteer and don't believe in God. Does that mean I cannot do good?

Obviously the Bible is going to say this as it's a book to promote Christianity.

Biased sources are generally not considered valid ones.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:05
    Originally posted by lukemcmullan
    Thanks for the drivel. Anyway if it's for STANG why not PM him instead of putting it here?

What that says is clearly rubbish.

[b]there is no one who does good.

Well I do my fair share of good. I am an Oxfam volunteer and don't believe in God. Does that mean I cannot do good?

Obviously the Bible is going to say this as it's a book to promote Christianity.

Biased sources are generally not considered valid ones.[/b]
    Well I don't think your Volunteer work is good. Without a relationship with God it is pointless.
  5. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:10
    Well I don't think your Volunteer work is good. Without a relationship with God it is pointless.
    Interesting* POV. What makes it "pointless" without (the christian version of) god, RBHILL?

*not really.
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:12
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    He gets banned for spamming. If the anti-religious got banned, then DavidC, Rwingett, no1, etc. etc. wouldn't be around long, would they?
    WTF? How do I get to the top of that list, BDP??!?!
  7. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:152 edits
    Originally posted by David C
    WTF? How do I get to the top of that list, BDP??!?!
    LOL, your reputation precedes you, DC. What’s with this feigned innocence?
  8. Belfast
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:20
    Perhaps you ought to spend more time doing good things instead of sending private messages on the forums.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:221 edit
    Originally posted by lukemcmullan
    Perhaps you ought to spend more time doing good things instead of sending private messages on the forums.
    I know that you are 2 months new to the site, but only if you new that a lot ( a side nte: a lot is two word not one) of people do not like to get PM so you have to post it out here smart one.
  10. Belfast
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:281 edit
    I know that you are 2 months new to the site, but only if you new that a lot ( a side nte: a lot is two word not one) of people do not like to get PM so you have to post it out here smart one.
    Well pardon me for thinking the P stood for Private.

Obviously it stands for Pissant.
  11. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:34
    This is for STANG

Footnotes:

So he gets banned and he's heading for Hell.

Bummer.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:48
    Originally posted by dottewell
    So he gets banned and he's heading for Hell.

Bummer.
    Not if he turns his life around and gives his life to Christ and turns from his wicked ways, then he won't go to hell but to heaven.
  13. Moving on...
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:52
    would you like to tell that to all the thousands of people that benefit from the kind work of volunteers. YOU are pointless RB...that has to be one of your worst comments yet. We can now add volunteers to the RBHill discrimination list.
  14. Belfast
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:541 edit
    What do you mean by "a side nte: a lot is two word not one"?

If we're going talk about grammar or spelling...

knew
    two words
    a PM -or- PMs
    note

Don't expect me to respect you in future after what you've said about my volunteer work and the volunteer work of millions of non-believers around the world.

You give fundies a bad name. Ass.
  15. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:55
    Not if he turns his life around and gives his life to Christ and turns from his wicked ways, then he won't go to hell but to heaven.
    Wouldn't it be terribly amusing, though, if you went to hell? I mean not for you, obviously, but the tragic comedy of it all?

"As it turns out, the people destined for hell was those who didn't achieve anything on earth; but spent their time preaching, trying to convert others and waiting for the glorious afterlive in Heaven."

That's not likely though, is it? I mean why would God exist, create us and actually expect something from it all?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree