The god who burns people alive for eternity

The god who burns people alive for eternity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Sep 19

@kellyjay said
Not loving is a flaw; one of the biggest there is, as part of the two greatest commandments. So God, who is love, creates the universe, and it is called very good. He sets up the world, so love can be expressed and experienced, which can only be done by those that can either love or not. God gives us everything we need for life; life at the beginning was all set up to flouri ...[text shortened]... going bad fast brother murdering brother was one of the first. A lack of love right out of the box!
Anytime you feel like actually addressing the specific challenge in my OP please feel free to go ahead and do so.

F

Moves
15 Sep 19

@divegeester said
You believe that Jesus will be in Hell overseeing the eternal burning alive of billions of non Christians because that failed to believe that he LOVED them so much that he came and died for them.

What utter nonsense.
It seems the ideology is that one is "saved" for believing one is "saved" and one is tortured forever for NOT believing one is "saved".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Sep 19

@fmf said
It seems the ideology is that one is "saved" for believing one is "saved" and one is tortured forever for NOT believing one is "saved".
The ideology has several fundamental flaws:

1) it is unscriptural - literal interpretations of monsters and whores and lakes of fire is the stuff of Hollywood and children

2) it is morally abhorrent - supernaturally keeping billions of people alive simply so a despotic maniac can keep burning them in said lake has to be a vision of Satan if anything.

3) it is counter productive in its aim - the control of people - it repels the non Christians and ignites (pun intended) Christians like myself.

4) it is “anti christ” yes absolutely anti-Christ’s message of mercy and hope and love. John 3 16 etc.

5) it is illogical - why would Jesus bother? It’s huge effort and what does it gain here or in eternity, nothing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Sep 19
1 edit

I guarantee that not one of these Christians will have the either ability to counter my challenge in the OP and demonstrate that these LITERAL scripture mean something other than burning people alive, nor will they have the balls to come right out and say “yep that’s what it is, what it means and it’s Jesus perfect justice”

What we see are dozens of furball posts from sonship and KellyJay waffling around the subject posting scripture and basically saying “it’s what the bible says”

Let’s see.

c

Moves
15 Sep 19

The hard truth is that nobody really knows the truth, about Heaven or hell.....it's all speculation based on how one interprets the Bible. We won't know for sure until we die.

It's comparable to saying Trinity believers go to Heaven, but Godhead believers don't.

Who really knows? Nobody.

F

Moves
15 Sep 19

@chaney3 said
The hard truth is that nobody really knows the truth, about Heaven or hell.....it's all speculation based on how one interprets the Bible. We won't know for sure until we die.

It's comparable to saying Trinity believers go to Heaven, but Godhead believers don't.

So what are you now? An agnostic of some kind?

c

Moves
15 Sep 19

@fmf said
So what are you now? An agnostic of some kind?
Nope. Just stating a fact.

F

Moves
15 Sep 19

@chaney3 said
Nope. Just stating a fact.
Yes, I know you are offering your opinion, but "Just stating a fact" does not answer the question: "So what are you now?"

F

Moves
15 Sep 19

@chaney3 said

Is today one of your today "I'm not a Christian today" days?

c

Moves
15 Sep 19

@fmf said
Yes, I know you are offering your opinion, but "Just stating a fact" does not answer the question: "So what are you now?"
It's a fact, not an opinion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Sep 19

@chaney3 said
It's a fact, not an opinion.
Are you a Christian or a non-Christian today?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Sep 19
2 edits

Meanwhile we wait for SecondSon to sober up after yesterday’s wedding, for sonship to create his next triple-nine inch distracto-blog and for JellyKay (my new pet name for him) to solidify and start engaging with me.

tick tock tick tock

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
15 Sep 19

@chaney3 said

I believe you are correct on this one.
I have made the claim numerous times that no one knows , they only have unsubstantiated beliefs .
Heck, there is no proof of even the existence on ANY god or gods . Only a belief or lack of belief .

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Sep 19

@caissad4 said
I believe you are correct on this one.
I have made the claim numerous times that no one knows , they only have unsubstantiated beliefs .
Heck, there is no proof of even the existence on ANY god or gods . Only a belief or lack of belief .
I feel compelled to highlight that this thread’s OP is not seeking a metaphysical truth, it is seeking honesty and principled posting from three of the hellfire and eternal suffering protagonists in this forum.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Sep 19

@hakima said
...but what about the female ones?
Yes, yes, fictional deities of a female persuasion deserve to be capitalized too.

Athena, loved Her style.