1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 13:423 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    As I said:
    [quote]C'mon RC. There is a foundation and you know it. You've shown yourself to be a liar any number of times on this forum. You've been called on it too. You've started similar threads threads in the past when you've been called on it.

Your claim of "without the slightest foundation" is not true and you know it. What's that make you?[/qu an do" is admit your wrongdoing, apologize and refrain from doing so in the future.
    unless you have any evidence, which you dont otherwise you would have produced it,
    then clearly that is what you purport to be, how else are we to explain your vile and
    unfounded accusations in any terms other than your a slanderous liar? I have provided
    proof of this, you have accused me without the slightest evidence, that make you both
    slanderous and a liar, where is your evidence to the contrary thinkofone, you have
    nothing but your own fabrications and insinuations, do you.

So where is the evidence, you may produce it and exonerate yourself, otherwise, by
    your very own accusations, you have proven yourself what you purport to be, haven't
    you.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 13:52
    C'mon RC. There is a foundation and you know it. You've shown yourself to be a liar any number of times on this forum. You've been called on it too. You've started similar threads threads in the past when you've been called on it.
    Thread 138222
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 13:594 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Thread 138222
    Those were insults levelled against me personally, the majority in this instance, as
    verified by googlefudge himself were not levelled at me personally were they, so where
    is your evidence of victimisation in this instance FMF, that is correct, its nothing but one
    of your own silly little unfounded fabrications for which you have NO EVIDENCE, do
    you.

Now launching insinuations against others on the basis of NO EVIDENCE is what?
    Cynical? devious? slanderous? defamatory? or noble and virtuous, upstanding and
    admirable?

You are what your posts purport to be, are you not?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 14:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    these were insults leveled against me personally, the majority, as verified by
    googlefudge himself were not levelled at me , so where is your evidence of
    victimisation in this instance FMF, that is correct, its nothing but one of your own silly
    little unfounded fabrications for which you have NO EVIDENCE do you.
    You play the victim ALL the time, robbie. Do you think I went off and double-checked the "quotes" in your grotty little OP? You can gaze at your navel yourself; I don't need to join you. You regularly get caught fibbing, lying, pretending you weren't told something, forgetting some argument you'd lost previously. Proper Knob has caught you several times. twitehead too. Aberg. avalanchethecat. ThinkOfOne. And others.

And when you do, your evasions and goal-post-moving and Hitler Cards and deliberately-missing-the-points and huffs and disappearances and playing-of-the-victim-cards... they are infamous and often hilarious [although not in the way your unsurpassed vanity would like]. It's one of the things that defines you as a 'persona' in this 'community'. It's no secret. Just look at your performance on that thread I linked to above! Whether you do it all tongue in cheek or it's sincere, I am not 100% sure.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 14:35
    Those were insults levelled against me personally, the majority in this instance, as
    verified by googlefudge himself were not levelled at me personally were they, so where
    is your evidence of victimisation in this instance FMF, that is correct, its nothing but one
    of your own silly little unfounded fabrications for which you have NO EVIDENCE, d ...[text shortened]... and virtuous, upstanding and
    admirable?

You are what your posts purport to be, are you not?
    Actually what I said was that I had just used most of those against dasa (and deservedly so).
    But the first one you went with (cretin) is definitely one I have used against you and not dasa.

Noisy (is that in insult, really?) was against you.
    As was liar. (which while insulting if you do actually care about truth is in your case multiply
    verifiably true and has been pointed out by many posters of which I am just one of the more
    recent)

Cheat? not sure I actually have called anyone a cheat on this site... The person who has accusations
    of cheating levelled against him is RJHinds. And while I would tend to trust the views of those accusing
    RJHinds of cheating over those of RJHinds himself I don't actually know if RJHinds is cheating or not
    and frankly for the purposes of discussions here that's pretty irrelevant to me.

Bigoted, I have probably called you that. Again with grounds, it's descriptive as well as insulting if you care
    about such things.

Probably ditto ignorant, idiotic, and immoral...

So actually many of those 'insults' have actually been directed at you...

So you are lying... again.

Do you think 'playing the victim' makes you more sympathetic?

because if you do want to go down that road I would advise against comparing secularists and
    atheists to Nazis. Which is a far greater (and totally unjustified) insult than any I have levelled against you.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 14:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    You play the victim ALL the time, robbie. Do you think I went off and double-checked the "quotes" in your grotty little OP? You can gaze at your navel yourself; I don't need to join you. You regularly get caught fibbing, lying, pretending you weren't told something, forgetting some argument you'd lost previously. Proper Knob has caught you several times. twitehe ...[text shortened]... to above! Whether you do it all tongue in cheek or it's sincere, I am not 100% sure.
    where is the evidence FMF, you have so far produced nothing, have you? You might
    believe your own silly little cynical insinuations but i dont, so where is the evidence,
    you have produced nothing. You have already been asked to desist from posting in
    one thread because of your pettiness, so where is your evidence, where is it FMF,
    you have stated that my motivations were victimisation, so where is your evidence,
    so far all you have done is produce more insinuations! Do you really believe your
    own propaganda? do you really think that simply because you utter a vile
    insinuation that people are expected to swallow it simply because you uttered it?
    people can see through it FMF, time and again you reduce a serious discussion to the
    level of a petty personal squabble (i am not claiming the post was anything other
    than to ascertain why googlefudge must continually insult people) and you are doing
    it here also. So either contribute something with substantiation (that is not your self
    certified insinuations and fabrications) or get out.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 14:51
    unless you have any evidence, which you dont otherwise you would have produced it,
    then clearly that is what you purport to be, how else are we to explain your vile and
    unfounded accusations in any terms other than your a slanderous liar? I have provided
    proof of this, you have accused me without the slightest evidence, that make you both
    sla ...[text shortened]... by
    your very own accusations, you have proven yourself what you purport to be, haven't
    you.
    Here's evidence. It's a post where you finally admitted to being a liar after countless denials. Each denial in and of itself was a lie. Just as each of your continued denials is a lie.

[quote]Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You are what you are Robbie and that's a liar.

yes yes, but as i stated we have already established that, have you never told a lie?[/quote]

Pasted from <http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=134595&page=&page=7>
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 14:541 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Actually what I said was that I had just used most of those against dasa (and deservedly so).
    But the first one you went with (cretin) is definitely one I have used against you and not dasa.

Noisy (is that in insult, really?) was against you.
    As was liar. (which while insulting if you do actually care about truth is in your case multiply
    verifiabl h is a far greater (and totally unjustified) insult than any I have levelled against you.
    shall i count them up and produce a figure for you, a percentage which
    demonstrates that the majority were levelled against others, will that satisfy your
    vile and defamatory character, lets see, seven out of the sixteen were levelled
    against my person, making it 43% levelled against me (your estimate), here is my statement,

the majority were in fact not levelled against me but others,

now, what is untrue, statistically about this statement, either i am lying or you are
    and i know which one it is and i have simply proved it statistically, i couldn't have
    done it without you, thankyou.

why must you continue to insult, accuse others with vile and unfounded accusations,
    lie against them, produce insinuations which are untrue, why must you do it, you
    have been caught here doing it again, why?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 14:58
    Here's evidence. It's a post where you finally admitted to being a liar after countless denials. Each denial in and of itself was a lie. Just as each of your continued denials is a lie.

[quote]Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You are what you are Robbie and that's a liar.

yes yes, but as i stated we have already established that, ha ...[text shortened]...

Pasted from <http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=134595&page=&page=7>
    No i was simply agreeing with you for expediency sake, not because i actually agree
    with your vile insinuations, so lets test you out again , seeing that you refused to
    answer the first time, I am ready to admit that I have lied, but that i am not lying in
    this instance, lets see if we can prove your honesty,

have you never lied thinkofone?
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 14:58
    where is the evidence FMF, you have so far produced nothing, have you? You might
    believe your own silly little cynical insinuations but i dont, so where is the evidence,
    you have produced nothing. You have already been asked to desist from posting in
    one thread because of your pettiness, so where is your evidence, where is it FMF,
    you have ...[text shortened]... ith substantiation (that is not your self
    certified insinuations and fabrications) or get out.
    Actually of the two of you FMF has much more credibility and I would say respect than you do.

Quite probably more than me too.

So if you are just going to resort to ad hominems and insults against FMF I would suggest
    that more people here will agree with FMF than you.

Particularly as in this case the evidence is plain for all to see.

Many of us have caught you lying and you all too often 'play the victim'.
    We have already seen the evidence, FMF doesn't need to show it to us again.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:001 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Actually of the two of you FMF has much more credibility and I would say respect than you do.

Quite probably more than me too.

So if you are just going to resort to ad hominems and insults against FMF I would suggest
    that more people here will agree with FMF than you.

Particularly as in this case the evidence is plain for all to see.

Many o lay the victim'.
    We have already seen the evidence, FMF doesn't need to show it to us again.
    more self certified opinion, why do you think your opinions actually mean anything to
    anyone other than you? where is your evidence? i have demonstrated the validity of
    my statement statistically all you have done is utter more lies upon lies, why do you do
    it? why must you project your disgruntled and embittered nature upon others? dont
    you know its a fool that's intent on making his world a little colder? Why must you do
    it, is your life so empty and deviod that its really the best you can do? has no one ever
    shown you how to unfold your love? do you have childhood issues or something? i
    really want to know why you must continue to behave in the way that you do?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:01
    Do you really believe your own propaganda? do you really think that simply because you utter a vile insinuation that people are expected to swallow it simply because you uttered it?
    No. I think many people here will know exactly what I am talking about and won't have to "swallow" what I've said at all.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:04
    No i was simply agreeing with you for expediency sake, not because i actually agree with your vile insinuations
    So you are now admitting that you lied when you claimed to be admitting you were lying?

Oh what a tangled web some of us weave.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. I think many people here will know exactly what I am talking about and won't have to "swallow" what I've said at all.
    yeah sure they do, it must be true after all you said it. Anyone can look through the
    forum and see how you continually reduce the discussion to a petty personal squabble,
    its your trade mark i would say. Piano man at last called you out for it!
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:06
    shall i count them up and produce a figure for you, a percentage which
    demonstrates that the majority were levelled against others, will that satisfy your
    vile and defamatory character, lets see, seven out of the sixteen were levelled
    against my person, making it 43% levelled against me (your estimate), here is my statement,

the majority we ...[text shortened]... nuations which are untrue, why must you do it, you
    have been caught here doing it again, why?
    Well actually you listed 15 insults (you had immoral twice). 13 if you remove 'noisy' which is only
    an insult in your deranged little world and 'cheat' because I don't think I have actually accused
    anyone of being a cheat on this site.
    And then knock it down to 12 because 'take your hate speech and shove it' is not technically
    an insult. Particularly as what dasa was posting is certainly hate speech by any reasonable definition.

Of that 12 I reckon I have directed at least 6 at you (or if you include noisy then its 7 in 13)
    Which gives us 50% directed at you (or 54% if you include noisy)

So you fail both at maths and truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree