1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah sure they do, it must be true after all you said it.
    Well, people will make what they want of what I said. It's for them to do that, not me. If they think I said something untrue, it will reflect badly on me, for sure.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you are now admitting that you lied when you claimed to be admitting you were lying?

Oh what a tangled web some of us weave.
    I have admitted that I have lied before, but that does not make me a liar, does it. I do
    not practice lying, but lets ask you the same question, have you ever lied FMF? does
    that also make you are liar? Now we are discussing this instance FMF, and still you
    have failed to produce anything that you claim, have you, why is that FMF, why have
    you no evidence for your vile insinutations , why must you reduce everything to a
    personal petty squabble?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, people will make what they want of what I said. It's for them to do that, not me. If they think I said something untrue, it will reflect badly on me, for sure.
    who actually cares FMF?
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:14
    who actually cares FMF?
    Well you started this thread, and you have got upset that the premise of it has been
    challenged and rebutted.

So either nobody cares in which case this thread was a pointless waste of time.

Or people do care and you have highlighted your own failings...

pick one.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:151 edit
    No i was simply agreeing with you for expediency sake, not because i actually agree
    with your vile insinuations, so lets test you out again , seeing that you refused to
    answer the first time, I am ready to admit that I have lied, but that i am not lying in
    this instance, lets see if we can prove your honesty,

have you never lied thinkofone?
    Once again:
    C'mon RC. There is a foundation and you know it. You've shown yourself to be a liar any number of times on this forum. You've been called on it too. You've started similar threads threads in the past when you've been called on it.

Your claim of "without the slightest foundation" is not true and you know it. What's that make you?

I've provided proof of where you admitted you're a liar. You say in your post that you are "ready to admit that [you] have lied". FMF has provided evidence of where you've started a similar thread in the past. GF has detailed the "insults" that he has applied to you - one of which is "liar".

Once again:
    Your claim of "without the slightest foundation" is not true and you know it. What's that make you?

There IS a foundation and a rather substantial one at that. To compound it, you've made all manner of false accusations on this thread in an effort to deny the truth. Each of those false accusations is a lie.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:18
    who actually cares FMF?
    Well, evidently, you do. I half suspect that you started this thread in order to bring all this kind of thing upon yourself, deliberately.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Well actually you listed 15 insults (you had immoral twice). 13 if you remove 'noisy' which is only
    an insult in your deranged little world and 'cheat' because I don't think I have actually accused
    anyone of being a cheat on this site.
    And then knock it down to 12 because 'take your hate speech and shove it' is not technically
    an insult. Particula ...[text shortened]... 50% directed at you (or 54% if you include noisy)

So you fail both at maths and truth.
    actually noisy was your insult towards me in your cold little world, shall i trawl
    through your threads and find it again? shall i find cheat, shall I, even if i do will you
    admit your slanderous actions and tell us why you must continually do it?

Did you really intend to admit to being a cheat and a liar or was that a Freudian slip?

your words to RJH I believe

so lets get this, you have been caught lying twice now, attempting to state that you did not term me 'noisy' which you did as an insult and stating that you have never
    called anyone a cheat, which you did,

why do you do it?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, evidently, you do. I half suspect that you started this thread in order to bring all this kind of thing upon yourself, deliberately.
    believe what you want i dont care enough anymore about it, so have you ever lied FMF, you didn't say?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:20
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Once again:
    [quote]C'mon RC. There is a foundation and you know it. You've shown yourself to be a liar any number of times on this forum. You've been called on it too. You've started similar threads threads in the past when you've been called on it.

Your claim of "without the slightest foundation" is not true and you know it. What's that make you? [/ ...[text shortened]... d in an effort to deny the truth. Each of those false accusations is a lie.
    have you ever lied thinkofone, lets see if you have the honesty to admit it or not.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    I have admitted that I have lied before, but that does not make me a liar, does it. I do
    not practice lying, but lets ask you the same question, have you ever lied FMF? does
    that also make you are liar? Now we are discussing this instance FMF, and still you
    have failed to produce anything that you claim, have you, why is that FMF, why have ...[text shortened]... nce for your vile insinutations , why must you reduce everything to a
    personal petty squabble?
    Seriously RC. You've told all manner of lies on this very thread. Each denial you've made has been a lie. Each false accusation that you've made has been a lie. So in fact, you do "practice lying". It does make you a liar.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    believe what you want i dont care enough anymore about it, so have you ever lied FMF, you didn't say?
    Not on this forum, no. I have lied to people in real life.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Not on this forum, no. I have lied to people in real life.
    thankyou for your honesty it is truly refreshing!
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    have you ever lied thinkofone, lets see if you have the honesty to admit it or not.
    You asked for proof. We gave you proof.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    Seriously RC. You've told all manner of lies on this very thread. Each denial you've made has been a lie. Each false accusation that you've made has been a lie. So in fact, you do "practice lying". It does make you a liar.
    have you ever lied thinkofone, lets see if your honesty can transcend your ego.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:221 edit
    You asked for proof. We gave you proof.
    no you harped back to some thread eons ago, i wanted proof in this instance you have
    provided nothing as usual but more insinuations

have you ever lied thinkofone, lets see if your honesty can transcend your ego.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree