The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 17

Originally posted by @sonship
[b] You are an idiot of the highest order.
------------------------------------------------------------
This sophomoric ad hom adds ZERO strength to your argument.
Next?

You deserve an award for gross stupidity.

------------------------------------------------------------

This adds absolutely no strength to your teaching either.
...[text shortened]... s not to mention intentional and significant wants like professions of faith.

Cont. latter.[/b]
Righteous atheists will enter the Kingdom of God before mouth-worshiping hypocritical types of Christians.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Sep 17
7 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Righteous atheists will enter the Kingdom of God before mouth-worshiping hypocritical types of Christians.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He who would come forward to God MUST BELIEVE THAT HE (GOD) IS ...
So how can an ATHEIST who does not believe that God IS ... come forward TO God?

" But without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to Him, for he who comes forward to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (Heb. 11:6)

We have been through this before.
You can be as ANTI-speaking mouth as you wish. I think it is just your own gross self righteousness.

IE. "Well, I'm a DOER and you all are just SAYERS"

You've always come across to me as someonee intoxicated with self-righteous "I know better as a DOER then you a mere sayer."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Sep 17
8 edits

Now you called me an idiot Rajk999. Well. I'll have to trade with you and say YOU are idiotic if you think I do not NOTICE the exhortations against VAIN speaking in the Bible.
You are idiotic to think such passages as this have escaped my notice -

"Little children, let us not love in word nor in tongue but in deed and truthfulness." ( 1 John 3:18)

That approaches what you want to talk about.
Nothing here however says -

"Don't speak" or " Don't proclaim" or "Don't CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH" or "Don't bother SAYING anything because God doesn't care."

Nothing in this exhortation or any other like it goes to the point of saying "Thou Shalt Not Use Your MOUTH"

So your philosophy that "EVEN non-speaking Atheists will go into the kingdom before those who confess Jesus is Lord" is not reliable. An atheist by definition does not believe that God IS ... period.

And "the UNBELIEVING" have their part in the lake of fire.

" But the cowardly and UNBELIEVING and abominable and murderers and fornicators and sorcerers and idolaters and all the false, their part shall be in the lake of fire and brimstone which is the second death." (Rev. 21:8)

Stop trying to flatter the Atheists here.
I don't think any of them are impressed with your flattery, to begin with.

Rather the two heads of the list above are:
1.) "the cowardly"
2.) "the... unbelieving".

Those two sins top the list of those lost forever.
It could mean that the cowardly really know that there is God or Jesus Christ but for the sake of the fear of men, do not confess this.

The unbelieving includes those unbelieving in the existence of God.
I don't think it means unbelief in the a statue idol of the Virgin Mary or unbelief in something superstitious with a "Christian" label associated with it.

I think it means - does not believe that God IS.
But some may believe but are cowardly to let others know that they believe.

At any rate you should stop trying to flatter the atheists here - "You guys are better than this mouth worshipping Christian."

You should stop with your FLATTERY of atheists.

"He who believes into Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe has been condemned already, because he has not believed into the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3:18)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 17

Now you called me an idiot Rajk999. Well. I'll have to trade with you and say YOU are idiotic if you think I do not NOTICE the exhortations against VAIN speaking in the Bible.
You are idiotic to think such passages as this have escaped my notice -

[b] "Little children, let us not love in word nor in tongue but in deed and truthfulness." ( 1 Joh ...[text shortened]... e he has not believed into the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3:18)
[/b]
Im flattering nobody. I am promoting good works and righteous living.
You are promoting mouth worship and lip service to God.
Those who follow you will reap eternal death.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 17

[b] Righteous atheists will enter the Kingdom of God before mouth-worshiping hypocritical types of Christians.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He who would come forward to God MUST BELIEVE THAT HE (GOD) IS ...
So how can an ATHEIST who does not believe tha ...[text shortened]... o me as someonee intoxicated with self-righteous "I know better as a DOE then you a mere sayer."[/b]
Never once said I AM ANYTHING.
I speak generally about doctrines.

All who live righteously will inherit the Kingdom of God
All who live sinfully will be damned
Jesus wll judge all people.

Moves
25 Sep 17

According to the Bible there is none righteous no not one. Not even a Christian is righteous on their own accord. The fact the you even think righteous atheists exist says a lot about how little of the Bible you actually know or pay attention to.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Sep 17
1 edit

Im flattering nobody.
----------------------------------------

Every time you promote that the righteous atheist will enter into the kingdom of God, I count that as your flattery of those who hate the idea of there being God.

I don't care how many browny points of do good-ing you think they have.
The unbelieving have their part in the lake of fire says Rev. 21.

I am promoting good works and righteous living.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No you are not really. You're promoting trying to come forward to God even when you hate the concept of the very existence of God - an A-theist.

"But harlots enter the kingdom before Pharisees" you'll say.
An Atheist trusts in his or her own works.

The harlots and tax-collectors enter into the kingdom of God before the religionists there because they KNOW that they are sinful. The Pharisees in their self righteousness have no need of redemption, or salvation, of being saved by God.

You are promoting mouth worship and lip service to God.
Those who follow you will reap eternal death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, you have a war going on against loving the Lord with one's whole heart, whole soul, whole mind, and whole being INCLUDING the speaking mouth.

They overcame the Devil BY THE WORD of their testimony, says Revelation 12:11. Guess what? That involves the use of the MOUTH.

So in our living unto God victory is enhanced by the WORD of our testimony as believers and your war against speaking is probably a doctrine of demons.

"Now has come salvation and power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ., for the accuser of our brothers has been cast down, who accuses them before our God day and night.

And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY and they loved not their soul-life even unto death." (Rev. 21:10,11)

The more SPEAKING one's way into victory the better.

" And having the same spirit of faith according to that which is written, I believed, therefore I spoke, we also believe, therefore we also speak." (2 cor. 4:13)

How did the overcomers overcome the accusing devil again ??
By the blood of Jesus, the blood of the Lamb.
And they overcame by the WORD of their SPEAKING testimony - they proclaimed the divine FACTS.

These two things lead to love of the Lord Jesus OVER the love of the self - the fallen soul-life.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Sep 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
According to the Bible there is none righteous no not one. Not even a Christian is righteous on their own accord. The fact the you even think righteous atheists exist says a lot about how little of the Bible you actually know or pay attention to.
"This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God." Gen:6:9

😲

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
"This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God." Gen:6:9

😲
Many hundreds of people were described as righteous and some as perfect.

I have to say that Christians in general are a bunch of misguided jokers

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 17

[b] Im flattering nobody.
----------------------------------------

Every time you promote that the righteous atheist will enter into the kingdom of God, I count that as your flattery of those who hate the idea of there being God.

I don't care how many browny points of do good-ing you think they have.
The unbelieving have their part in the lake o ...[text shortened]... hese two things lead to love of the Lord Jesus OVER the love of the self - the fallen soul-life.[/b]
Yep .. continue to promote your mouth worship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Sep 17
1 edit

😲
Noah? The man who "found grace" in the sight of God ?

Genesis 6:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Sep 17

Noah? The man who [b]"found grace" in the sight of God ?

[/b]
Are you denying Gen:6:9 described Noah as righteous?!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 17
1 edit

Noah? The man who [b]"found grace" in the sight of God ?

[/b]
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; (2 Peter 2:5 KJV)

God saved Noah a preacher of righteousness.

If he were a preacher of mouth worship like you he would perish with the rest

Moves
25 Sep 17

😲
Hebrews 11:6,7

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who approaches Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in godly fear built an ark to save his family. By faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

Moves
25 Sep 17

Many hundreds of people were described as righteous and some as perfect.

I have to say that Christians in general are a bunch of misguided jokers
Have you even read the Bible up to Hebrews 11?