Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. 29 May '13 09:56
    robbie carrobie is refusing to comment on the OP but perhaps Galveston will?

    I doubt it though as the metaphorical ice probably looks extremely thin to them.
  2. 29 May '13 19:29
    Hey robbie, I see you desperately posting around this thread; no comment at all...?
  3. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    30 May '13 07:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hey robbie, I see you desperately posting around this thread; no comment at all...?
    The Jehovah's Witnesses is for simple minded people with little imagination. So to ask the questions that require much thinking and imagination is way too much for them. They feel it best to get amnesia or to ignore such questions.

    The instructor
  4. 30 May '13 12:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Jehovah's Witnesses is for simple minded people with little imagination. So to ask the questions that require much thinking and imagination is way too much for them. They feel it best to get amnesia or to ignore such questions.

    The instructor
    I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of my threads, thanks.
  5. 02 Jun '13 09:42
    Bump for Jehovah's Witnesses...
  6. 02 Jun '13 09:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Bump for Jehovah's Witnesses...
    what happened to the monkey picture?
  7. 02 Jun '13 10:12
    Originally posted by e4chris
    what happened to the monkey picture?
    Did you like it?
  8. 02 Jun '13 10:21
    it was quite funny yes!
  9. Standard member RBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    04 Jun '13 07:10 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    robbie carrobie is refusing to comment on the OP but perhaps Galveston will?

    I doubt it though as the metaphorical ice probably looks extremely thin to them.
    You got a thumbs down.
    They are unwilling to answer for the hope that they have.
  10. 05 Jun '13 04:28
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    You got a thumbs down.
    They are unwilling to answer for the hope that they have.
    No, they are just unwilling to answer the question in the OP. Readers will come to their own conclusions as to why.
  11. Standard member menace71
    Can't win a game of
    05 Jun '13 04:36 / 1 edit
    It's a simple question they should answer it with conviction. They do however have a severe problem answering a question directly. Worse than my 5 year old LOL


    Manny
  12. 06 Jun '13 03:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've been asking robbie carrobie a question in another thread and (as usual) struggling to get a straight answer. The question is:

    [b]Will a person be excluded from the opportunity to receive eternal life because they are not a member of the Jehovah Witness organisation?


    Please note I am not asking:
    Who will be saved from the tri ...[text shortened]... that this question firmly asked is the one that will stop them knocking at your door.[/b]
    I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR REPETITIVE QUESTION ON THIS EXACT SUBJECT WE HAVE DISCUSSED WITH YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Look at the other dozen post on this for our clear answers. If you didn't understand it then you still won't now I'm sure but that is your issue not mine.
  13. Standard member menace71
    Can't win a game of
    07 Jun '13 02:37
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR REPETITIVE QUESTION ON THIS EXACT SUBJECT WE HAVE DISCUSSED WITH YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Look at the other dozen post on this for our clear answers. If you didn't understand it then you still won't now I'm sure but that is your issue not mine.
    Answer questions with questions.........or steer around the question you just proved the point. What thread did you answer this question?

    Will NON Jehovah's be allowed to partake and be in the new paradise earth?

    Simple Yes or No damn it's like talking to my son who is 5 years old

    Manny
  14. 07 Jun '13 10:32
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR REPETITIVE QUESTION ON THIS EXACT SUBJECT WE HAVE DISCUSSED WITH YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Look at the other dozen post on this for our clear answers. If you didn't understand it then you still won't now I'm sure but that is your issue not mine.
    No need to raise your voice, obviously this touches a nerve with you guys.

    In Which thread have you answered the question in the OP?

    It's such a simple thing to answer, look even Many is getting exasperated with you. And as he points out, your silly ranting and continued refusal to answer the question simply underlines the dilemma JWs face with this question. Maybe ask your Kingdom Hall leaders if they can help you...
  15. 07 Jun '13 15:46
    Originally posted by menace71
    Answer questions with questions.........or steer around the question you just proved the point. What thread did you answer this question?

    Will NON Jehovah's be allowed to partake and be in the new paradise earth?

    Simple Yes or No damn it's like talking to my son who is 5 years old

    Manny
    What? Are you serious? Really Manny? Now you and the divegeester dude have just proved beyond a doubt that you either don't read our post or if you actually do, you guys have a real problem with understanding simple explinations, or you are so against our beliefs and it's got your minds so closed to understanding anything that is out of your belief circle, nothing that we can say to you will ever matter. Right? It sure appears this is the problem.
    To divegeester dude: I don't have the time to find these threads for you. If you are truly interested find them yourself..........